Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) (4592 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / Responsible, Caring & Not Too Flashy Lady Is Need Urgently Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by pascal0213(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello......

My name is williams scott, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 5years of Broken marriage, my wife left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Chief Osakpamen, which i meet online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called sharon,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Chief Osakpamen's E-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. he said In less than 48hours your wife will come back to you, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Chief Osakpamen, is a man sent by god and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Osakpamen of Osakpamenspelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:Chief Osakpamen of Osakpamenspelltemple@gmail.com or call his mobile number +2347033905151
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by pascal0213(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
HELLO i'm pascal fred........
LOOKING FOR PARTNER RELATIONSHIP
Are you looking to meet up with an attractive guy or lover to and have some fun? Or do you feel like you're ready for a more stable and ongoing relationship? Perhaps you only want to explore serious relationships and take your time while you decide on how to move forward and to Find your date that suits your interests most, and sign up to meet like-minded Lovers who are looking to meet people like you, if you looking for......... Email: {pascalfred2fan@gmail.com} or contact:{+234810171522}
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by pascal0213(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
HELLO........I'm Pascal Fred
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP PARTNER
Are you looking to meet up with an attractive guy or lover to and have some fun? Or do you feel like you're ready for a more stable and ongoing relationship? Perhaps you only want to explore gay relationships and take your time while you decide on how to move forward and to Find your date that suits your interests most, and sign up to meet like-minded Lovers who are looking to meet people like you:Email: {pascalfred2fan@gmail.com}

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by premier2015: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
If u Rich u no go talk am......nd nah online u wan meet ur mrs right
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by pascal0213(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
HELLO i'm pascal fred........
LOOKING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP PARTNER
Are you looking to meet up with an attractive guy or lover to and have some fun? Or do you feel like you're ready for a more stable and ongoing relationship? Perhaps you only want to explore serious relationships and take your time while you decide on how to move forward and to Find your date that suits your interests most, and sign up to meet like-minded Lovers who are looking to meet people like you, if you looking for......... Email: {pascalfred2fan@gmail.com}or Add me up on facebook {pascal fred}or contact:{+234810171522}
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by sucrekwin(f): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2015
berryhill:
That is the problem,when you have money most of them(girls) will pretend to be good.
I nearly got married to an Igbo girl last year only to discover that someone paid her bride price before i came into the picture.This babe hid that from me until i found out and when i confronted her she simply said she wants to marry a guy that is already made,someone that is self employed and all the silly things she said.
I have lots of girlfriends but they are just not wife material.
Getting babes has never been the problem,finding the one that has wife material is the problem. cry

Why don't u calm down and do a thorough check on urself 2 knw where d problem is and u say u av "lots" of Gf's.are u serious...so let's b realistic and per-say u really actually ready 2 settle down wit one,wat of of "others"..U can have ur cake and want it back..u wanna find a wife material stick 2 one bae!!!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by sucrekwin(f): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2015
berryhill:
That is the problem,when you have money most of them(girls) will pretend to be good.
I nearly got married to an Igbo girl last year only to discover that someone paid her bride price before i came into the picture.This babe hid that from me until i found out and when i confronted her she simply said she wants to marry a guy that is already made,someone that is self employed and all the silly things she said.
I have lots of girlfriends but they are just not wife material.
Getting babes has never been the problem,finding the one that has wife material is the problem. cry

Why don't u calm down and do a thorough check on urself 2 knw where d problem is and u say u av "lots" of Gf's.are u serious...so let's b realistic and per-say u really actually ready 2 settle down wit one,wat of of "others"..U can't have ur cake and want it back..u wanna find a wife material stick 2 one bae!!!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) by bvegas2020: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Looking for soulmate? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lesbian Needed In Abeokuta / HOT Singles @ BeachRave,Oniru Private Beach (PICTURES!!): SATURDAY, JUNE 27 2009 / Throwback Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.