Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation (1223 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jonathan Will Handover On 29 May – FG / Auctioning Of 419 Second Niger Bridge And Jubilation Of Igbo Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by Sirniyeh(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
From March 29 to May 29, 2015 is a complete 60 calendar days. In Nigeria, there is no doubt that these days are filled up as moment of reality for our different Hope, Fear and Jubilation.

HOPE
Nigerians hope remains that March 29 our votes would be counted and a winning new democratic president would be announced. This day INEC will declare the WINNER in consonant with the constitution of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

FEAR
While all aspirants are very much optimistic for victory, there is no doubt that the whole Nation is engulf in fear of violence, the fear of annulment and the fear of tribal conflicts. These 60 days are obscured with hidden agenda of all political aspirants, and as moment of grand finale for their do or die plans. From the permutations through their electioneering campaigns witnessed all over the country, it becomes dreadly conspicuous that Nigerians have lots of reasons to fear. The fear of innocent killing, the fear of violent mass protests, the fear of properties destruction. Fear of assasination. Etc

JUBILATION
The day of Jubilation is not March 29 but May 29. It is the day Nigerians look up to for installation of a new Nigeria Democratically elected President. The reality of all our hope, campaigns, prayers, meetings, media accusation and electioneering spending is seeing a new leader installed.

Conclusion
For the past 365 days that we've all being working round the clock to make our hope a reality, in what ways could our fears be alleviated to guarantee joyous transition?

We present this issue as debate before all respected Nairalanders. This issue has being the primary concerns of all authentic citizens who indeed have the love of their dear country at heart. And more importantly, as Nairalanders, we must all be discerning enough to contribute our little quota to alleviate the fear rather than igniting the tension.

Be Concerned!

All appeals go to the incumbent President to make our dream a reality. We don't want June 12 Saga to repeat itself...

1 Like

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by otr1(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2015
There will be Dark Clouds all over Nigeria after March 29, but it will clear away before May 29.
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by midolian(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
All i know is that Gej will win and anybody that will try any post election violence will be shot to dead by the Army

This is not 2011

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
And who will listen to the Devilhimself

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by vanilson(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by wazobiaforu(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
the more they called Buhari a terrorist, the more i regretted campaigning for Jonathan in 2011, why would the person i campaigned for will be contesting with a terrorist?

is it that he is stupid?
is it that he is Foolish?
is it that he is a Bastard?
is it that he is a Terrorist also? (Wrestlers contest with Wrestlers and Boxers contest with Boxers)
is it that he is Clueless?

JONATHAN SUPPORTERS THAT CALLED BUHARI A TERRORIST ARE ALL STEUWPEED BECAUSE THEY THINK LIKE A COCKROACH FOR CALLING THE MAN THEY SUPPORTED HIDEOT

1 Like

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by kheart(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Please let not derail d thread. Let leave apc/pdp and focus on d aim of the thread.

Thanks.

I think d youth should be enlighten on d need to shun violence cos irrespective of who emerge as d winner, d youths always end up being at d receiving end in election violence.

#Say no to violence#

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by gen2briz(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
All i know is that Gej will win and anybody that will try any post election violence will be shot to dead by the Army

This is not 2011

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

devilhimself
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by gen2briz(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

The Devil himself loves you

Ummba....... I no do ooo
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by Sirniyeh(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
kheart:
Please let not derail d thread. Let leave apc/pdp and focus on d aim of the thread.

Thanks.

I think d youth should be enlighten on d need to shun violence cos irrespective of who emerge as d winner, d youths always end up being at d receiving end in election violence.

#Say no to violence#

God bless you abundantly
It's unfortunate that some so-called Nairalanders are stewpid. Where did name of APC/PDP or GEJ/GMB mention in the thread. Instead to address the issue, they come up here derailing the thread. I pity this your country.

No violence
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by Sirniyeh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
otr1:
There will be Dark Clouds all over Nigeria after March 29, but it will clear away before May 29.

All we pray for is the day of our joy not to be postponed or annulled!
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by otr1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sirniyeh:

All we pray for is the day of our joy not to be postponed or annulled!
This country will be too small to accommodate all of us if they do. Especially the latter. Unlike that of 1993, the damage will be irrepairable.

1 Like

Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by Sirniyeh(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
otr1:

This country will be too small to accommodate all of us if they do. Especially the latter. Unlike that of 1993, the damage will be irrepairable.

Let's pray against the violence
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by otr1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Let's pray against the violence
Those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent change inevitable. It's their choice. Let them make the one they prefer. It's not in our hands.
Re: March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation by Sirniyeh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
otr1:

Those who make peaceful change impossible, will make violent change inevitable. It's their choice. Let them make the one they prefer. It's not in our hands.

As an ordinary Nigerian, I refute your claim above. I'm not a mouthpiece to any group, but the fact remains that the insurgency or communal violence has been miss-scribed for political permutation. Tracing back to history, Nigeria has witnessed several violences dated back to 1966. It's unfortunate that the incumbent president failed to walk in the shoes of the previous presidents in swift response to tackle any insurgency. Such is the case of Boko haram which now becomes scrabble for political parties to score point.

Jonathan might not directly be the sponsor of boko haram, but he has failed Nigerians when he displayed his cluelessness disbelieving the reality of Boko haram at the beginning. The cost of cluelessness ofa president is what is haunting the North East.

But we all as well have roles to play. Give your voice to the world to promote peace instead of instigating violence more and more

(1) (Reply)

Public Service Announcement Concerning The Election, By Pstchris Oyakhilome! / Everybody Must Join The Change Process – Osinbajo / US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.