Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,163 members, 7,864,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains (36338 Views)

Patience Jonathan Explains How She Made $15m, Says “i Saved For 15 Years” / ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by pld4reel(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
"A good man borns (sic) a good son"

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Ilekeh(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please, remove this from front page.

We have foreigners on NL.

This is so embarrassing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by attacker231: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chai

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by anonym0us: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan should cage this woman...she talks anyhow..i feel ashamed when ever she speaks...

i

3 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria truly is a failed Nation.
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by agadez007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
this woman no go keee person
lwkmd

“When the people were there o, women
were afraid to born child. Women were
afraid to produce the kids. They cannot
produce. They are afraid, ‘I should not die.'”
our women done turn factory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Jarus(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Now we know her biggest fear: Prison

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by BizBloke(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beht, why?

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
midolian:

A good man borns (sic) a good son. You cannot deliver what you don’t have, and that’s why he has brought somebody that can also deliver you from the APC. The one that will heal you,” Mrs. Jonathan said of Mr. Akpabio and the PDP gubernatorial candidate in the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/178501-what-do-you-call-corruption-patience-jonathan-explains.html

[size=14pt]Jesos, i have died dead.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by kliq(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol grin
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by okenwa101(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
Who are they empowering? You call a few boys and dash them money, then tell the whole world you are empowering youths. Nice joke!

Let me define corruption for them:

Corruption is when you are given money to do something, you put the money in your pocket and claim you worked hard for it.
Corruption is when you dip hand in Nigeria's treasury and take money to develop your own personal estates, simply because you have access to it as president

Corruption is corruption. Corrupt people are thieves and betrayers

Are U corrupt free
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don corupt faH... I want to buy COPTAH!
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Madeu(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
A video of it will do.
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by IYANGBALI: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
This Year 2015, President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic).

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria.

Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has positively affected a lot of lives with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by olas24u(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
This people want to bury Nigeria finally if you give them the chance .This university of Port Harcourt must be a very bad school producing clowns left and right ,does teachers are useless

4 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by ribbit: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
i couldn't comprehend a thing after reading the whole story 2 times... this woman is a stark illiterate ... choiii

6 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by experimentist: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Illiterate Old Barren Bi'tch Witch!

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Was it only me that read her speech with her voice in my head..... We all know the first lady is an unintelligent illiterate so she can say whatever she wants, she has a free pass to be ignorant as always...... Her speeches are nothing but comic reliefs

2 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by sammyj: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Clueless SHEPOPOTEMUS and her clueless husband.

GMB/PYO till GEJ asked each Oba's to refund 250 Thousand dollars cheesy cheesy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by okenwa101(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
pld4reel:
"A good man borns (sic) a good son"

grin grin grin grin grin

Let a foreigner come and speak my language !!!

Who is corrupt free You. grin
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by experimentist: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
This Year 2015, President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal Republic).

Sources said this is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to English Language in Nigeria.

Another reason for this prestigious award is that the first lady has positively affected a lot of lives with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows.

This according to Mr. President has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady
grin all these BOMBs she's throwing diaris gods o

2 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by obontami: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL AGES.....what we need is capability,comp
etence and good leadership..... Ellebn JohnsonSirleafb
ecame President of Liberia at age 70 in 2006.She was 75
in2011. She will remain president till 2016,at age 80 years.
# President Jacob Zuma of South Africais 72 years old. He
willbe president till 2019 at 77 years.# Nelson Mandela,
born1918, became President ofSouth Africa in 1994 at 76
years.Still president in 1998when he stepped down for Mbeki
at age80 years. If hehad served two terms, he would have
been 84.#President Peter Mutharika of Malawi was 74 when
hewassworn in on 31 May, 2014. He will be president till2019
at 79years. President Alpha Conde of Guinea isnow 76
years old.He was sworn-in in December 2011 at72 years.
# PresidentJose Eduardo Santos of Angola is 72years today.
He will bepresident till 2020 at 78 years.#President Abde
Bourtefilka ofAlgeria is 77 years old,and will be in office till
2020 at 83 yearsold. # presidentalasanne Quattara of Ivory
Coast was 72 yearsin 2012,and will be President till 2016 at
76 years. # YoweriMuseveni of Uganda has been president
since 1985.Hewon another seven years- term in 2013 at 77
years, andwillbe president till 2020 at 84. #President Jose
MujiagaofUruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is now
79years.#President Tedoro Oblang Nguema
Mbasogo,EquatorialGuinea, was born January 6, 1942. He is
72years and still goingon. #President Michael Sata, Zambia,is
77 years-old. Hebecame president September 23,2011 at 74,
and will rule till2016 when he will be 79.#President Paul Biya
of Cameroon is81 years old. He willbe in office till 2017 at
age 84 years.#President MilosZeman of Chech Republic is 70
years old andwill be inoffice till 2018 at age 74. # Ronald
Reagan,bornFebruary 06, 1911, became US President at 70,
andservedtwo terms before retiring in 1989 at age 78.,so tell
me what stoping my GMB,how many likes. for the peoples
GENERAL.

12 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by experimentist: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
sammyj:
Clueless SHEPOPOTEMUS and her clueless husband.

GMB/PYO till GEJ asked each Oba's to refund 250 Thousand dollars cheesy cheesy!!!!!
He beta forget that money, e don enter voicemail..

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Toosure70: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Time to correct our mistake. if we vote fooooool as our leader again, it means we are all foooooooool. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
One word: "hdihaueurkjdbdujwollanjqyruips"

Guess you don't know what that means

This woman just successfully spoke "NONSENSE"

2 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by TI1919(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mama P speaks better English compared to GMB.
It will be good to see both of them in a debate

cheesy
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by socialmediaman: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
okenwa101:

Are U corrupt free

Nobody is corrupt free. But we have an obligation to uphold values and ensure the system works. Tell me, do you think that strict parents are sin free? they assume fatherly role and protect the values of the family rather than destroy it. we have seen monumental corruption at a time when nigerians expect so much. Imagine the oil revenue witnessed in the last 10 years, and we still cry for basic facilities. Never again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Ultimate300(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
please, gej i take good beg u o, out of those uncountable uni* that you always claims to built why can't u take this peg to one of them.

3 Likes

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by Thunder04(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
midolian:
Buhaahahahahaaha..

Must this woman talk? Why is it that the pple surrounding her are not willing to tell her the truth? As the days go by, she attracts more supporters for Buhari by her annoying campaign talks.

Nigerians will forever regret voting u and ur husband into power.
I dnt really mind reading all dis poo,i just read the first nd last pharagraph but understand dat she is just tryn to call A SPADE A HOE for us and feedn us nearest in meaning of CORUPTION in PEJ OXF DICTIONARY.

1 Like

Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by anonimi: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jarus:
Now we know her biggest fear: Prison

No.

SENSELESS, Baseless, Selective persecution it is.
That is Buhari's track record.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2033689_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: ‘what Do You Call Corruption?’ Patience Jonathan Explains by mkoabiola: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mama peace will av my vote cos of her husband comeee april 28th.
I jus lik d woman,I dnt knw y.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy / And Finally, There Is Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.