Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This (945 Views)

Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos / If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This by daxon001(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2015
It was fun no doubt.I still don't know what it's called sefcheesy

1 Like

Re: Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This by blackjack21(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This by xreal: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Yeaaah.
I do burst those things when I was younger.

I still do play with it till date ooo.
Re: Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This by missdebs(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2015
*raisin hands and legs* ME! ME!! Its a serious temptation seeing it lying around without pouncing on it

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Computer Science Students {nacoss} 2014/2015 Excursion / Photo Of The Day (3 Stages Of Life) / Guinness Nigeria Plc 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.