Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (31277 Views)

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic / How Many Of You Played With This When You Were Kids ? / Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Big4wig(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Those that are born in the 1980s and 1990s will remeber this!
Who have played with this and who remeberd this?

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Oh yeah!!!! I did use that

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Beesluv: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol, gone are the days

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by shaddi(m): 9:48am On Feb 10, 2015
How time Flys

6 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Kennywills7(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Op u are bringing d childhood memories back cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by HURUCHI(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
grin
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol..... I play with it seriously, sometimes my mum will get furious, she will collect me and burn, when she saw my teary eyes, and knows my happiness depend on that, she will give me a new battery and cover pen to do a new one smiley cheesy.

In our language we call it ntokoh.

My childhood was funfilled.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Creamish(f): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Spins with a snap of my thumb n middle finger.... Funny how i never remembered it till now.. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by xreal: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2015
oh yes, we make use of the rubber at the then big Tiger battery; and a biro lid.

it's beautiful when it spins.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by alberto2k(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
I be world best for where this GAME dey grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by falconey(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
is that Love Machine?
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nairalander01: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Yeah I remember this back in the;
Its called choko or kocho not really sure which one grin
Another version of it has the tip of a pen(bic) inserted into it.I use that tear people hand no be smallgrin

7 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Big4wig(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2015
On sunday i was sitting in the church, my friend invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around.Despite d Pastor's charge for gud offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, be more careful next time, it fell frm ur pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!.......usher please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!!Lolzzz

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Mehn! That was between '92 and '96, I was a champ back then until one yeye girl pack come our block to challenge me... She won me hands down, but everytime Nepa switches off electricity in the evening, I dey take my revenge grin, most of u know that kind small pikin things na...chai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Lol..... I play with it seriously, sometimes my mum will get furious, she will collect me and burn, when she saw my teary eyes, and knows my happiness depend on that, she will give me a new battery and cover pen to do a new one smiley cheesy.

In our language we call it ntokoh.

My childhood was funfilled.

wz liking this till I read"...she will collect me and burn"

Hope Mumcy no dey burn U again?

5 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2015
I haven't played it... I ws born in 2016

Hahahahah
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by wiskolowiska: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2015
where am from,we call it 'kodi'
*men op,back in d day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Burger01(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Koto.. Me and Ishilove play with am tire cheesy
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by 9jahubcom(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Yes , I did..okoto

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by toxiflam: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
ahh
naija innovation from tiger big battery head and big pen cover

1 Like

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol back in those days, get biro cover and another round cover from something else, I can't really remember. Then spin, spin, spin, spin and spin till you spin out the whole day and time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Blackchampion(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
OP if i catch u 4 dis Okolosagame eeeh, ur hand go bleed wella
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Okoso

11 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Koso

Nostalgia remembering when the world was still fresh.

4 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by ShakurM(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Oh yessss! I play with a lot...better pikin cool

I don dey old be that o embarassed
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by dre11(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow
Okoto...............gringrin

I used it while I was young

1 Like

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by alaoeri: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Dodo kodi in Hausa language
Okoto in Yoruba language
Don't knw what it is called in Igbo
Remembering the good old time. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by noblealuu: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Lol, yea Okoso in Ibo lang.! A play with that stuff often forments fight in the long run, then I was under 18 and never meddled in political discourse! GMB dis GEJ that cool

7 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by tola9ja: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
rotfl.....by den bic pen covers were pointy mking it spin properly smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secret Things You Don't Know About Wall Gecko Spiritually. / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos / Lifeless Body Of An Elderly Man Along Airport Road Ikeja [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.