Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... (1892 Views)

Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse! / What Should I Do With My Bible?? / Help! I Can't Find This In My Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
i ve bought a new standard version of king james bible since 2007,and my old bible still with me till date cos am scared of throwing it away despite been tore and it s old..

I dont know what to do with it again......

nairalanders have you thrown away your old bible before and nothing happen to you?
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by elantraceey(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Just keep it undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2015
U dnt. Burn holy books you buri dem
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Just keep it undecided
till when?
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
U dnt holy books you buri dem
buried what? How u mean,i dnt understand ur english..
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
buried what? How u mean,i dnt understand ur english..
. U don't burn dem....u buri dem
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by elantraceey(f): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
till when?

Whenever , is one bible too much space?

2 Likes

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by kilokeys(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2015
dont u have old books?.. u keep them in a safe place..

better tell us u serve Ifa..
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by twosquare(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i ve bought a new standard version of king james bible since 2007,and my old bible still with me till date cos am scared of throwing it away despite been tore and it s old..

nairalanders have you thrown away your old bible before and nothing happen to you?
yes I have.

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by holatin(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Return it
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by datguru: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2015
I'm here to read comments

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Which kind advice person want give as regards how to dispose old bible?

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
U dnt. Burn holy books you buri dem
where is it written that holy bibles must be bury?

Dis is not koran o
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
Return it
to where
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2015
kennygee:
Which kind advice person want give as regards how to dispose old bible?

gbam
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by holatin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:
to where
to God
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by dsquare33: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
emmysoftyou:

A lot of christians go through what you are passing through.Yours is old, some are torn bibles especially bibles that are printed by the chinese companies.You can Rebind it and take it to the church who knows somebody who has no bible might need it.as sides if your church goes for evangelism they might give it out to those who have not.

4 Likes

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by ICHINONYE(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bind d back to look neat n drop it in ur church, som1 dat neds it more wil pick it up

2 Likes

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
. U don't burn dem....u buri dem

WHAT
sorry, are u a christian?
#my eyes did not read this advice of bondage #runs away

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by rastamouse: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
U r not alone. I have three old Bibles and they are all in my bed drawer.

Treat each Bible with reverence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
to God
where can i see him?
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
dsquare33:
A lot of christians go through what you are passing through.Yours is old, some are torn bibles especially bibles that are printed by the chinese companies.You can Rebind it and take it to the church who knows somebody who has no bible might need it.as sides if your church goes for evangelism they might give it out to those who have not.
it look beyond rebind or repair
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
ICHINONYE:
Bind d back to look neat n drop it in ur church, som1 dat neds it more wil pick it up
is like yu neva c tear tear bible b4.
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amybijou:

WHAT
sorry, are u a christian?
#my eyes did not read this advice of bondage #runs away
my sista help me ask am o,
i gues he s a muslim that s why him dy yan dust..
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
rastamouse:
U r not alone. I have three old Bibles and they are all in my bed drawer.

Treat each Bible with reverence.
is it just old or it has torn
cos mine is old nd torn..

anyway tnx
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by holatin(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2015
emmysoftyou:
where can i see him?
ow ve you been communicating with him
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
reading some articles on what some people pass through to have a bible,makes me the more cherish old bibles,saw an article of a particular village I think in China,that have only the new testament and have to divide it between themselves, some go home with Mathew chapter 1 others 2 etc and when you are through with one you exchange it with another person, some have to rewrite the bible with hand just to have a copy of the bible and got there hand deformed, some people life have to go for it in an attempt to smuggle in bible to some countries,
besides old bibles sometimes contain a lot of scriptural verses been highlighted for easy referencing and you find it easy referencing some Bible verses of personal encounter with your previous old and torn Bible,
you can also give it to your church or any missionary organization as suggested above,
don't throw it away or bury it...........its so so scarce to find for some people
read stories on Marty Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:
ow ve you been communicating with him
some how via prayers but
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by reedmund(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
This post is kinda funny...lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
reedmund:
This post is kinda funny...lol grin
how is it funny?
Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by Amujale(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

1 Like

Re: My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... by emmysoftyou: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Amujale:
The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
are you biblically okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Daughter Goes To Deeper Life Church / Are All Unbelievers Going To Hell? / Is Laziness A Demonic Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.