Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. (3879 Views)

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / PDP Enugu Rally: President Goodluck Jonathan In Enugu;blast Buhari - Read Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
justified19:
lol, indeed. by d way d students are in which class? it wasnt just her writing dat sent me into disbelief but also d write up itself.
Year Four. That is Primary Four.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by windowxp5(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
ikaboy:
if you listen to Jimi Disu today on classic FM, you will conclude that the Buhari's movement is unstoppable. Todays episode was with the children and in the course of the program, he decided to test their political prowess. I was taken aback with these kids position on their choice of presidency backed with facts. 99% pitched tent with the people's general with facts to buttress their position.

Am afraid, Otuekes return for Jonathan is a sure bet.

I love when people speak knowing what is obtainable. Children, hmm. They know more than what we know.
If we had been this expose and let me use the word wise, Nigerian for Don better te te.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 16, 2015
windowxp5:

My friend, simply say you have never seen or taught such a student before. I was in primary four when I was debating with SSS students in my school. In primary 5,the principal offered me a promotion to JSS 1 without having to write common entrance but my parent refused. They believed the common entrance was the starting point to prove my intelligence since I had no strong rival in my class again.

Please let take politics and sentiments away, let face the reality.

Thanks
correct
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Slizbeat(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Windowxp5 and chukwuma101, you guys know that you are not being truthful because you want your preferred candidate to win..........I challenge you to bring that kid down to my residence at Lagos, I will pay the transport and accommodation bills, and also invite the press to give a live coverage of her debating to the entire Nigerian masses.
Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Darlo22(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
[#takeusback

quote author=vanilson post=31637021]SAI BUHARI

#ihavedecided

All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#!
Buhari and Osinbajo Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes they can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OBJ, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continue embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public not spending 10billion naira to fabricate and air documentary on them on AIT and NTA.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order.
7. Nigeria had no debt at all
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime.
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time not 3weeks to election
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO[/quote]

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slizbeat:
Windowxp5 and chukwuma101, you guys know that you are not being truthful because you want your preferred candidate to win..........I challenge you to bring that kid down to my residence at Lagos, I will pay the transport and accommodation bills, and also invite the press to give a live coverage of her debating to the entire Nigerian masses.
I swear. I wish I could do that. but I can't. she is not my child to start with neither is the school mine. so I suggest you transport yourself to the school and clear your doubts firsthand. you will find that this essay doesn't even do much justice to the girl's intellectual and creative prowess. u could also create an academic platform where she can debate her views. transporting her to your house has sinister undertones.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by sammyms: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
if an 8year old girl culd understand todays politics and was able to come up with a good write up that we need a change in this great country of ours. my fellow nigerians pls, let us all stand up in one voice, reasoning, and vote to give GMB a trial as a Democractic President. PDP lead government has failed us from inception, most especially in the last 6years. let all nigerias collectively join hands to vote for change APC. IF THEY ALSO FAIL TO KEEP TO THEIR PROMISE WE WILL ALSO VOTE THEM OUT.

1 Like

Re: An Eight Year Old Girl Endorses Buhari. Read Her Reasons. by windowxp5(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slizbeat:

Slizbeat, I commented earlier on this tread where I made mention I was in primary four when I started debating with SSS students in my school then. Believe me, I am not exaggerating.

Jomiloju Tunde Oladipo was nine years old when he became Nigeria' youngest Microsoft certified professional.
One thing you must know is that children learn fast with what they hear and see within them.

Below is what he said concerning his parent.
“ My mum and dad were very supportive.
They always tell me never to give up and eventually
it paid off. Moreover, they had bought the latest Dell
laptop. Again, I am always fascinated about
computer. The way it works and the process, and the
way it organizes data .”

So if an eight years old child who can read, write and understands English wrote that piece then you should know the source of his knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Must Intervene And Stop The Ungoing Dna Igbo Jew Status! / See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date / Akeredolu, A Lawyer But Acting Like A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.