Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram (3747 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by RYANAYO(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
An amazing tribute to the Nigerian FALLEN soldiers fighting boko haram
Tribute To Nigerian Fallen Heroes
Actress Stephanie Okereke shared this video, saying that she is so touched by this tribute to our fallen heroes.
They kept their promise and fought for us.
A Del-York International Production.
It's a MUST WATCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6rZ37W4mM
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
RIP Soldiers. You stood, fought, bled and died for your vow, beleifs, your country and for a just cause. Though not all may love you, but You 'll for ever live in our HEARTS.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
GOD bless the nigerian army,they fought for the freedom of all nigerians....GOD punish boko haram

The nigerian army will protect the lives of humans(nigerians)

A zoologist will protect the lives of animals

Muhammadu Buhari is a retired nigerian army

Goodluck jonathan is a zoologist

Nigerians are humans so they want someone who will protect their lives....goodluck jonathan can only protect the lives of animals and not nigerians so that is why we have to vote for someone that will protect nigerians and that is why we have to vote for BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!...just watch and see how some boko haram supporters will get angry and quote me,like this one below..

Jaycool18:
must u involve Jonathan nd buhari in everything, why can't u just pay tribute nd leave
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
GOD bless the Army

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless the nigerian army,they fought for the freedom of all nigerians....

The nigerian army will protect the lives of humans(nigerians)

A zoologist will protect the lives of animals

Muhammadu Buhari is a retired nigerian army

Goodluck jonathan is a zoologist

Nigerians are humans so they want someone who will protect their lives....goodluck jonathan can only protect the lives of animals and not nigerians so that is why we have to vote for someone that will protect nigerians and that is why we have to vote for BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!grin
must u involve Jonathan nd buhari in everything, why can't u just pay tribute nd leave

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jaycool18:
Last time I checked this a politics section on nairaland,and also this a political season...have paid my tribute already and every other thing added is just another thing on his own and I have the right to say whatever I want...stop acting like a hypocrite,when you people keep shouting GEJ till bla bla bla on every thread you don't condemn it but because it is against GEJ you now suddenly got angry....nonsense......"wetin consign agbero with twitter handle"which means you should learn to mind your own business.....
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
Last time I checked this a politics section on nairaland,and also this a political season...have paid my tribute already and every other thing added is just another thing on his own and I have the right to say whatever I want...stop acting like a hypocrite,when you people keep shouting GEJ till bla bla bla on every thread you don't condemn it but because it is against GEJ you now suddenly got angry....nonsense....
fyi...m nt angry Just trying to advice u cos u Still a child

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jaycool18:
fyi...m nt angry Just trying to advice u cos u Still a child
A child that is more intelligent,reasonable,sensible,successful than you..you should be ashamed of yourself mr clueless daddy...dem dey call animals wey get horn even snail sef dey show face...nonsense...
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
A child that is more intelligent,reasonable,sensible than you..you should be ashamed of yourself mr clueless daddy...
u may be more intelligent than me buh I am capable of fending for ur household
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jaycool18:
u may be more intelligent than me buh I am capable of fending for ur household
Now who is speaking like a child??only nursery school children talk like this....so you have just displayed your childishness and stupidity on the internet....***middle-finger****i don't like exchanging words with cows for more than thirty minutes per day so I will have to stop for today..
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by egift(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
God bless our Soldiers for their Sacrifices in providing security. In 14days, Nigerians will give them a better Commander-In-Chief who knows exactly what to do.

To all men and offers in Arms, may God protect you and bless your families too. The best of Nigeria is ahead. #Change.
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
Now who is speaking like a child??only child talk like this....so you have just displayed your childishness and stupidity on the internet....***middle-finger****
have u eaten today?
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jaycool18:
have u eaten today?
Have eaten your stupidity...thanks for asking me
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
Have eaten your stupidity...thanks for asking me
u claim you're intelligent , see wah u jes typed "have eaten " mumu.. it's I've nt have
Re: MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
God bless Nigerian Soldiers.
#sobbing

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan / Why Buhari Want The Head Of Sen Bukola Saraki, The Senate President. / Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.