Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. (1134 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by htconeline: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am yet to see were they share this stuff
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
htconeline:
Yes, I did. sad undecided
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by vanilson(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

waiting for temitemi1,cleverrmind,billyonnaire,customised and all other PDP rats to say they have gotten the stove too.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
I got the stove
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Oklander: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mynd44:
I got the stove
Picture of the stove!

1 Like

Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by IanDiamonds: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Pictures of you holding the stove with a recent newspaper ot you know the rest...??

1 Like

Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oklander:
Picture of the stove!
Come my kitchen come snap am na
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
I want to thank our able president for providing us with stoves. It has shown a continous commitment to the welfare of Nigerians.

Enemies, go sleep

1 Like

Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by SeverusSnape(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Pictures of you holding the stove with a recent newspaper ot you know the rest...??
Come to my house in hogwarts, You'll see the stove.
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by kestolove95(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dats anoda fraud by d clueless man up dia
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by IanDiamonds: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Come to my house in hogwarts, You'll see the stove.

Another comedian.......
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by IanDiamonds: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mynd44:
I want to thank our able president for providing us with stoves. It has shown a continous commitment to the welfare of Nigerians.

Enemies, go sleep

And you just happen to use NOKIA Torch light phone..??
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

And you just happen to use NOKIA Torch light phone..??
No but my kitchen is ugly. I don't want to be laughed at
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by nke001: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
htconeline:

i did.
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by IanDiamonds: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mynd44:

No but my kitchen is ugly. I don't want to be laughed at

the stove's weight ia above 200 metric tonnes... Or ypu ain't got no sun outside.
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by temitemi1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ndi ara to u too!
berem:
waiting for temitemi1,cleverrmind,billyonnaire,customised and all other PDP rats to say they have gotten the stove too.

Ndi ara!
Re: 2.9 Billions::did Anyone Here Receive The Cooking Stove Here. by sherrylo: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP you just remind me of that one too. Stove ko Aro ni stweee awon ole jati jati

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Another President Jonathan Campaign Gift / Ill Stick With GEJ. / Why I Did Not Support President Jonathan--an Igbo Man's Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.