Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ill Stick With GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ill Stick With GEJ. (1141 Views)

Alleged $40m Scam: Drama As EFCC Witnesses Deny Dealing With Gej’s Cousin, Wife / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill Stick With GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP is a corrupt party no doubt. However of all the corrupt presidents produced by pdp so far, GEJ has performed better than all of them put together. In PDP you have greed and corruption.

So do i want things to continue like this ? No. That means i want change right? YES i do.

Why then do i stick with GEJ when i want change?

I watched the debate today especially those inline with goodluck jonathan. They all spoke very well, Martin onovo and chekwa okorie and one other guy there suprised me , with the vast level of knowledge they have concerning the issues challenging Nigeria. There solutions were also practical and simple. Then i said to the people watching the debate with me. U wish one of these guys will be given a chance to rule this country. The guy i was watching with said it was impossible. I asked why , and the following were the reasons he gave.

1, he aksed who knows them? He said until today he never knew they existed.

2, he asked how much do they have? saying that u need to share enough money to win on Nigeria.

3, he said they r from the southeast and wont get much votes. He said the north believe power must return to the north and some parts of the south have aligned with them to favour the politicians from that region.

So i decided to examine the options the majority of Nigerians opposing this administration have as an alternative.

Buhari who the APC is presenting to Nigerians as an option could not have stood on that stage of the debate with Gej without disgracing himself. We already have seen from his comments on interviews that he knows nothing about the economy or governance.

Now the issue of funding which my friend raised. I said how come buhari has the money to become a strong opposition even when we all know he has nothing to offer? It is clear that the source of his funding is from people who have benefitted from the corruption in PDP over the years.

Then the fact that he is from the north, and power must return to the north. People will vote him evem if he is not capable.

So in summary of the change agent Nigerians are asking for is, An incapable person who knows nothing about democratic governance and economy, being powered by greedy self cetnered and bitter politicians to ensure they r in power .

Until Nigerians are ready to vote a candidate because he is competent and not because he is from a certain region or because of how much he can spend or his or her religion, then we are bot ready for change.

So since Nigerians do not want to vote these other guys because they r from a particular region, dont have much money to share and not popular. What we r asking for is a rebranded PDP in the name of APC which will be worse than the current PDP.

In PDP there is corruption + greed. In APC, there ia corruption + greed+bitterness.

Since we r not ready for true change, ill stick with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by daimsy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by Firefire(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
kudos to both of you and other new recruits to the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN.

Please spread the Good news of your salvation from the cage of the bogus 'CHANGE'

God bless your hustle.

GEJ till 2019... Never again to backwardness <<<
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by klodike(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Booked
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by daimsy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:
kudos to both of you and other new recruits to the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN.

Please spread the Good news of your salvation from the cage of the bogus 'CHANGE'

God bless your hustle.

GEJ till 2019... Never again to backwardness <<<
oga I hope you will share e- money to us grin
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by imbless: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
klodike:
Booked
I will vote neither APC nor PDP .
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
daimsy:
oga I hope you will share e- money to us grin

My sister, the future of our children and generation after will surely pay us back for knowing the TRUTH and following the TRUTH.

The labour of our heroes past

Shall never be in vain,

One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
its an insult on education to vote a certificateless dullard to govern sane people in a country of 170 million plus

1 Like

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
JudismphD:
its an insult on education to vote a certificateless dullard to govern sane people in a country of 170 million plus

You are absolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by klodike(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bro if you look closely, PDP is changing, while APC has become the pdp we used to know. Vote pdp, because they alone believe the future is for the YOUTHS.
imbless:
I will vote neither APC OR PDP .

2 Likes

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by kasiem(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Foget the hypocrisy of some yoruba change agents. Have u asked urself why they didn't see d change in buhari all the years he was using igbo vp until he started using yoruba vp.
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by viccipedia: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
imbless:
I will vote neither APC OR PDP .
NOR!
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
kasiem:
Foget the hypocrisy of some yoruba change agents. Have u asked urself why they didn't see d change in buhari all the years he was using igbo vp until he started using yoruba vp.

You dey mind them, to even hide his extremism and bigotry he is now using Pastors. undecided
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by fitzmayowa: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
mekaboy:
PDP is a corrupt party no doubt. However of all the corrupt presidents produced by pdp so far, GEJ has performed better than all of them put together. In PDP you have greed and corruption.

So do i want things to continue like this ? No. That means i want change right? YES i do.

Why then do i stick with GEJ when i want change?

I watched the debate today especially those inline with goodluck jonathan. They all spoke very well, Martin onovo and chekwa okorie and one other guy there suprised me , with the vast level of knowledge they have concerning the issues challenging Nigeria. There solutions were also practical and simple. Then i said to the people watching the debate with me. U wish one of these guys will be given a chance to rule this country. The guy i was watching with said it was impossible. I asked why , and the following were the reasons he gave.

1, he aksed who knows them? He said until today he never knew they existed.

2, he asked how much do they have? saying that u need to share enough money to win on Nigeria.

3, he said they r from the southeast and wont get much votes. He said the north believe power must return to the north and some parts of the south have aligned with them to favour the politicians from that region.

So i decided to examine the options the majority of Nigerians opposing this administration have as an alternative.

Buhari who the APC is presenting to Nigerians as an option could not have stood on that stage of the debate with Gej without disgracing himself. We already have seen from his comments on interviews that he knows nothing about the economy or governance.

Now the issue of funding which my friend raised. I said how come buhari has the money to become a strong opposition even when we all know he has nothing to offer? It is clear that the source of his funding is from people who have benefitted from the corruption in PDP over the years.

Then the fact that he is from the north, and power must return to the north. People will vote him evem if he is not capable.

So in summary of the change agent Nigerians are asking for is, An incapable person who knows nothing about democratic governance and economy, being powered by greedy self cetnered and bitter politicians to ensure they r in power .

Until Nigerians are ready to vote a candidate because he is competent and not because he is from a certain region or because of how much he can spend or his or her religion, then we are bot ready for change.

So since Nigerians do not want to vote these other guys because they r from a particular region, dont have much money to share and not popular. What we r asking for is a rebranded PDP in the name of APC which will be worse than the current PDP.

In PDP there is corruption + greed. In APC, there ia corruption + greed+bitterness.

Since we r not ready for true change, ill stick with GEJ.

Though I disagree with some of the points raised, you did a great job nailing it with other cogent point...especially the last part of your post...

I see some of our NL e - warriors coming for you soon, hope you are ready for the insults that will follow...
Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Though I disagree with some of the points raised, you did a great job nailing it with other cogent point...especially the last part of your post...

I see some of our NL e - warriors coming for you soon, hope you are ready for the insults that will follow...

They wont. The truth is light. When they open the thread and see the light they run back to darkness or change their mind.

1 Like

Re: Ill Stick With GEJ. by imbless: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
viccipedia:
NOR!
t9 mistakes

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Victory Celebration Thread / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs / ‘nigeria Reported To Have Made Highest Stock Gains In 50 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.