Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Where Is TAN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is TAN? (786 Views)

Where Is TAN? / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / Is TAN Really An Illuminati Foundation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is TAN? by bulawa: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
It's been long I heard from you guys. I enjoyed your adverts especially one you compared GEJ to Mandela, Obama etc. Please whats happening to you? Can someone tell me please?
Re: Where Is TAN? by kestolove95(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even gej himself has loose fate in dem..he. Has taken. D challenge himself visiting lagos 5tymz a week

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TAN? by vision2022: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
They have seen the handwriting on the wall, no need of wasting time and money.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TAN? by ozo13(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
No b smal mata.no fund again
Re: Where Is TAN? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkness never last
Even insincer9gerian has given up on th failed Gej project

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TAN? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
I pity the jobless youths that were scammed into registering for TAN that they would be offered jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TAN? by egift(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
TAN was used to accomplish 3 things:
1. For Jonathan to muscle PDP to give him the 2015 ticket - DONE
2. For Arthur Eze to collect his Defense Contract - DONE
3. For Ifeanyi Uba to collect his Capital Oil back and eat his share of Subsidy loot - DONE

Since the 3 things have been accomplished, TAN has out-lived its usefulness. TANiods are now roaming on Nairaland like the saTAN in Job Chapter One. grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Buhari all the way! Kick Corruption back to Otueke.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is TAN? by Gogetta(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:
3. For Ifeanyi Uba to collect his Capital Oil back and eat his share of Subsidy loot - DONE

Since the 3 things have been accomplished, TAN has out-lived its usefulness. TANiods are now roaming on Nairaland like the saTAN in Job Chapter One. grin grin grin grin grin

Fact! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TAN? by reborn1: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

Lolzzz. You too much, 1 ice Belaire rose for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TAN? by egift(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
[img]http://pessimiss.files./2011/01/cuvee-belle-rose-gift-pack-sml.jpg[/img]

reborn1:
Lolzzz. You too much, 1 ice Bellarose for you bro.

Chairman, I just wish to inform you that I got the package you sent. Thanks and do have a lovely Sunday. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Where Is TAN? by jboixxx: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Who cares about TAN? They've gotten their share of the loots & those that are unfortunate has decided to join d train of CHANGE. They all knew they're on a failed mission but poverty is a bad thing. There's a bit of serenity on Tvs now.
come May 30, it'll be: "Obama is still doing it...GEJ had done nonsense...GMB/PYO is DOING (WILL DO) it".
#NeverAgain will I be a fencist
#NeverAgain will GEJ be my president
#NigeriansTriumphOverGEJ
#CHANGEisHere
#GMBisTheC-in-C
#Nigeria will be great again.
Good people...Good Products...for Great Nation.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TAN? by sammyj: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
TAN is a BIG SCAM and his dead, replaced with CHANGE cheesy !!!

SAI BUHARI/PYO

(1) (Reply)

Apc Opens Graves For Nigerians, Launches Genocide / Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win / 2015 General Elections: Most Odious Presidential Campaign Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.