Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. (996 Views)

6 Things That Are Very Likely To Happen Before March 28 Elections / Know The 6 Unbelievable Things That Might Happen Before March 28 Elections / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
GMB

First Nigerian leader to introduce kidnapping in Nigeria, by sending his kidnappers to kidnap Alhaji Umaru Dikko in faraway London.

First Nigerian leader to order the execution of a woman.

First Nigerian leader to pass retroactive laws and execute people, not based on the rule of law, but on spontaneous draconian laws which he invented himself.

First Nigerian leader to introduce jail sentences lasting hundreds of years for mostly Southern Nigerians, but just a few years jail terms for Northern Nigerians.

First Nigerian leader who cut off diplomatic ties with England.

First Nigerian leader to cancel the Lagos metro line and deny Lagos State of having a metro line.

First Nigerian leader who built no infrastructure for Nigeria as a military dictator.

First Nigerian leader who deported most other Africans living in Nigeria.

First Nigerian leader who clamped down on most fundamental human rights of nearly every Nigerian.

First Nigerian leader who issued import licenses to his associates for everything, and ruined the Nigerian economy.

First Nigerian leader who took Nigeria to pre-historic times and introduced trade by barter.

First Nigerian leader who jailed anybody whom he perceived that criticized him, from journalists, artists, doctors, labour unionists to students.

First Nigerian leader whose troops publicly humiliated and flogged many Nigerians in public. Nigerians please ask your parents about the real Buhari, as some were either publicly humiliated, flogged, jailed, tortured or even executed by Buhari.

First Nigerian leader who did not accept defeat at the polls and incited his supporters, who killed thousands of innocent Nigerians. This is now a matter before the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Buhari may be the first Nigerian leader to join Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo at the ICC in the Haque.

First Nigerian leader who said publicly that he is for the total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria, despite the over 85 million Christians living in Nigeria and this being against the constitution of Nigeria.

First Nigerian leader who publicly said, that if he loses this February 14th elections, "the Baboons and Dogs will be soaked in blood", calling for even more violence and bloodshed.

First and only Nigerian leader whom Boko Haram appointed to be their trusted mediator, meaning, that he must know them and they must know him, for this trust to exist between themselves.

First Nigerian leader who has presented no manifesto to the electorate, only the empty slogan of change, yet he seeks votes.

First Nigerian leader who said he will fight corruption and insecurity, but has never told Nigerians how he will do it.

First Nigerian leader who forged his school certificate and has refused to clarify the truth about his primary and secondary school education.

First Nigerian leader who brought in two foreign consultants, AKPD and Burson Marsteller, to run his entire media campaign.

First Nigerian leader who preaches Anti corruption, but is being sponsored and surrounded by Saint Tinubu, Saint Amaechi, Saint Rochas and foreign Arab backers.

First Nigerian who shot his way to power, misruled Nigeria, was kicked out, yet, he has lost the elections three times and will lose this time again, because, he is serially unelectable.

First Nigerian leader still seeking power at the good old age of 72, when his age mates are respectable retired grandfathers.

First Nigerian leader exposing his wife and daughters as online models, to gain online twitter hits.

First Nigerian leader who wept and publicly said that he will not seek office again in 2011, yet, he can never keep to his promise nor can he accept defeat.

First Nigerian leader who seems to have no certificate and claims he had an F9 in Mathematics, yet, he is shameless to still want to contest an election to lead Nigeria in the 21st century.

Let this be the first Nigerian leader, that we the Nigerian youths totally reject at the polls!

God bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by RotrEmmanuel: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by atikubaba(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
dindinrin

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Dyt(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by NetBizguy: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by olu77(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Keep trying. Try harder. The time is almost here.

Meanwhile bro, I am typing you this reply with the aid of my power bank which depends on my generator, my generator which depends on the organic pee I just boutght for N95/litre

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
R u done?

Guess wah

i dint change ma mind a bit...

Sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by cozy7(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
THANK U SO MCH. BUT BUHARI IS STILL A BETTER CHOICE FOR NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by kasheemawo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP is the first weyrey i ever met on nairaland
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by ganye1: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP be sensire and answer these questions:
How old are you?
Do you sensirely believe that Buhari did all you mentioned and is the first to do them?
Did you copy and paste what you posted or not?
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op U are the man.
I wonder why Buhari is shameless. He is old and wallowing in ignorance yet he wants to drag leadership with young and vibrant promising leaders that can move Nigeria to a better position.
Pls go and tell Buhari to go and show-case his talents among council of elders eating kolanuts. I believe dat suits him better

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
cozy7:
THANK U SO MCH. BUT BUHARI IS STILL A BETTER CHOICE FOR NIGERIA.
For you and his supporters sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by limmo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
To see no evil, one needs to unfollow nairaland self. Oya tell me wetin ur jona b first to do?
Foolssss!!!! as if dem no get eyes c d state of d nation.....

in fact b4 nairaland will see my face again, na till afta 28th.
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
I expected such insults as these.

But you know what?

Truth actually hurts.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ganye1:
OP be sensire and answer these questions:
How old are you?
Do you sensirely believe that Buhari did all you mentioned and is the first to do them?
Did you copy and paste what you posted or not?

Google it and come up with your challenge.
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
kasheemawo:
OP is the first weyrey i ever met on nairaland

Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Dovey24: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
for being d first nigerian to have done all dese,buhari must trully be a hero.op u are an ignoramus nwanne m
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
olu77:
Keep trying. Try harder. The time is almost here.

Meanwhile bro, I am typing you this reply with the aid of my power bank which depends on my generator, my generator which depends on the organic pee I just boutght for N95/litre

For light issues go and question the state government of where you reside.

I lived in rivers state we had about 16 to 18 hours of light but since after amaechi joined APC power is a messed up issue.
Now am in enugu state here I can boast of 14 to 16 hours of power supply even my interior village in enugu has power supply of about 10 to 14 hours. I am telling you what I know not what I heard.
Unless where you live people attack govt properties like transformer and armored cables.
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by organic973: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dovey24:
for being d first nigerian to have done all dese,buhari must trully be a hero.op u are an ignoramus nwanne m

You are an ignoramus that's why you are looking for your kind which am not.

Truth hurts
Re: Can Someone Be Sincere With This? Read It Before March 28. by Wuuworld(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even after all these,some people are still shouting SAI BUHARI....chaiii!!!! How long shall we be free from this MENTAL SLAVERY?...Though GEJ all TIME all DAY.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

15thousand 'likes' to Welcome President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / PDP Governorship Aspirant Concedes To Defeat Ahead Of Inec Official Announcent / Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.