Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! (519 Views)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
*Buhari Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000 / #12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourselves, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person......
Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!!
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....
A Word Is Enough For The Wise....
HappySunday >=|<

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by egift(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Before you start your smear campaign of Character Assassination against Buhari/APC and insulting Nigerian Youths, tagging then Jobless - You should persuade leaders to provide them Jobs.

If you want to preach against violence like every well meaning Nigerian is saying, it is better you change your tone and stop insulting people.

We say No to Rigging and No to Violence. Things must Change for Good in Nigeria.
Re: Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by dultmax(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Exactly how our leaders want us to think.
op...note this...
Not everyone can learn handwork
not everyone can go to school
not everyone as a rich father
not everyone can be politician
In summary...if some people decided to campaign because they are unemployed. ..they might be doing so to get a job slot if the politician eventually emerge as the winner.

Dont condem people. You dont know how hard things are for them. That is because of poor economic condition.

If we don't stand together to fight for our future, then who will?
it is time to study our politicians, and select who can make Nigeria a better place. You can use facts to encourage people on why you are campaigning for someone.

If God has answered your prayers, then leave politics for those who know the decision they make in the polls can shape their lives.
Re: Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't get me wrong guys! I am not campaigning for any body... What I am saying in essence is why destroy, maim all because of politics.. Why no plan for ya own future rather than being touted as a NFA..... Be it Jonathan or BUHARI, these folks kids are not in the country... All I am saying is plan for ya life rather than shouting pdp, apc!!!
Re: Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by GreenBobo: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol... When I see photos of political rallies, I can't.help but wonder what's in it for the teeming young population that are always at the forefront of these rallies! Following politicians around wouldn't fetch you any real deal, simply because they can't carry everyone along. You keep deceiving your self that you might just get lucky! but guess wat? YOU COULD DIE IN ACTION, AND THEY WOULDN'T EVEN BE AT YOUR FUNERAL! At the end of the day, It's a function of priority, a question of one's value chain and system! It's not always about money, you might just want to put your self respect, dignity and personal security in proper perspective! Politicians don't have permanent enemies, the only thing that is kinda permanent with them is their selfish interest! At the end of it all OP, don't hate the game, hate the players, politics will most definitely outlive you and I! Shalom!!!
Re: Jobless Youths! Have A Rethink! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Before we were called the leaders of tomorrow! Now we have come of age, I can't see hope for the youths of this country.. So so demeaning...

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Scorecard Live On Channelstv / Sweet Political Envelope / Norway's $840 Bln Oil Fund Buys Nigerian Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.