Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666516 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hablink: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

Yes o...
And that's because it took 19 movies to set it up... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Pun intended?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shittaakeem:

I won't be surprised if it gets the nod in the vfx category ahead of underwater wakanda
You know you can do better than that line. It's getting stale.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shittaakeem:

I hope underwater wakanda makes 800m+ or else I'm gonna wipe the half of dceu thread
Say what? Hope you know it's almost at 600 million +?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Say what? Hope you know it's almost at 600 million +?
Aquaman is just lucky that no good movie came out this December, because after seeing the movie today, I couldn't understand the noise about the CGI, the CGI was bad under water.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
hulk616:
Aquaman is just lucky that no good movie came out this December, because after seeing the movie today, I couldn't understand the noise about the CGI, the CGI was bad under water.
Trolling is not madness...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

watching it in 3D by 6pm today I hope i enjoy it
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
hulk616:
You folks never cease to surprise me, as if Bumblebee and Singing Poppins weren't good enough.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Raalsalghul:
You folks never cease to surprise me, as if Bumblebee and Singing Poppins weren't good enough.
even though they are good who cares about them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

I don't know whether he's trying to be funny or trying to trigger DC fans. Dude doesn't even qualify to be called a troll.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

watch the movie and you will see what I m talking about. The CGI overall was not bad, just that some scenes it was very good while others it was very bad. Dialogues was bad.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
hulk616:
watching it in 3D by 6pm today I hope i enjoy it

So? How is it in 3D?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kaycee7:
I don't know whether he's trying to be funny or trying to trigger DC fans. Dude doesn't even qualify to be called a troll.
Lol... cheesy angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Have seen Aquaman. Personally, I think it was a blend of elements from different movies
Thor 1
Indiana Jones
Black Panther.
Have to commend Mera for her display – she's superb.
However , the movie started after He found the Trident of Atlan.
Wan did well on this one. Was expecting another borefest.
As a Marvel fan , hope to see more of this.

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

So? How is it in 3D?
better, I enjoyed the movie this time. I must say the movie is actually better than lipsrsealed The CGI was better than black panther cry cry cry.
But why must I watch it in 3D to see the mad visuals. Marvel don't need that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jaymaestro:
Have seen Aquaman. Personally, I think it was a blend of elements from different movies
Thor 1
Indiana Jones
Black Panther.
As a Marvel fan , hope to see more of this.
on point. The beginning of the movie too very epic. I prefer the outcome of the black panther copied scenes in this movie then the ones in BP.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
hulk616:
on point. The beginning of the movie too very epic. I prefer the outcome of the black panther copied scenes in this movie then the ones in BP.
Yea . It was one of the highlights of the movie – Jason onscreen cocky , funny and swashbuckling personality would make a GOT fan wonder if he was Khal Drogo.
Apart from some similarities with Black Panther , they are very different. Aquaman is an epic superhero movie while Black Panther went from being a superhero movie to a culture.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:
This Marvel Pùssy's self... So, just because someone said Venom is his best Superhero movie of the year, y'all are getting agitated... WTF!!!

P:S - AQUAMAN IS THE SUPERHERO MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
I LAUGH IN SWAHILI. For where infinity war, black panther, n deadpool 2 dey? U must b a joker.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
philfearon:

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Total and 3yrs Gross in China = $240m

Aquaman : 20 days gross in China = $246m

Aquaman just shît on 19 out of 20 Marvel movies!!!

What a time to be alive... grin grin grin grin angry
Dude, dnt b a dummy. Age of ultron was releasd 3 years b4 aquaman, so it's normal if aquaman surpasses it. Moreover it seems as though aquaman is (or will) b d highest grossing dc movie, so i think it will b fair 4 u to compare it with marvel's highest, and on dat basis, i'm very sure u'd agree with me that DCCU is still lagging far behind.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
hulk616:

What happened to Mary popkins, spiderman into the spider verse and bumble bee that you hyped previously? Aren't they good movies? grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What happened to Mary popkins, spiderman into the spider verse and bumble bee that you hyped previously? Aren't they good movies? grin
Mary poppins couldn't ve been much of a threat bcuz it just anoda one of disney's fairytale stories, n in dis day, pple take super hero movies especially 4rm either mcu or dccu more criously dan others. Spiderman into the spiderverse would have been a good threat, but the only limitation is dat, it's an animation, n i'm sure u must ve met lots of persons who will tell u dey rather die dan 2 watch an animation. Bumblebee would ve also been a beta threat (atleast i thought it would), but i guess the prev criticisms of it's predecessors affectd it. So u see, hulk616 was right. If only a movie like fast n furious 9 was releasd dis period, n aquaman beats it, den u would ve made a point.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
JJOF:

Dude, dnt b a dummy. Age of ultron was releasd 3 years b4 aquaman, so it's normal if aquaman surpasses it. Moreover it seems as though aquaman is (or will) b d highest grossing dc movie, so i think it will b fair 4 u to compare it with marvel's highest, and on dat basis, i'm very sure u'd agree with me that DCCU is still lagging far behind.
You must be a joker...If not, you are just trying hard to be one... WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2018
hulk616:
better, I enjoyed the movie this time. I must say the movie is actually better than lipsrsealed The CGI was better than black panther cry cry cry.
But why must I watch it in 3D to see the mad visuals. Marvel don't need that
I heard IMAX is the best...
Why do you think Avatar grossed so much money?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JJOF(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
philfearon:

You must be a joker...If not, you are just trying hard to be one... WTF!!!
The truth hurts man, the truth hurts.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
JJOF:

The truth hurts man, the truth hurts.
Abi... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Something we agree on!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IKON360(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
by March all the good work of Aquaman will be destroyed by Captain Marvel, then by May everything DC had done, are doing and will ever do will be destroyed by Avengers Endgame.
Meanwhile we wait for Aquaman blu ray, download crew!!!

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by solomonbrown64: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
....... Watched Aquaman last Saturday in 3d and well, I will say the movie was average but far better than all other horrible movies released by DC lately.
.....The story was quite predictable and anyone could tell what would happen especially after it was said that his mum was sacrificed, blah, blah.....lol ..... people hissed and most brought out their phones after that and just left the movie and focused on their phones....
..... Jason's performance really helped the movie especially his annoying behaviour; he reminded me of Thor in Ragnarok.....
..... People looking for action started watching the movie again after he got the trident and that arc of the movie was the best for me......the colorful scenes and CGI was top notch....
......Good graphics, good performance from Jason who was the life of the movie and good fight scenes..... apart from these, it was just there, I wonder how the movie will be like without the 3d option....
.....Not the best of movies to end 2018 compared to others that were released earlier but a good delivery from DC this time...thumps up to them....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
I close my eyes for 5 minutes and dem DC rats start running around this thread angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ethan0: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
solomonbrown64:
....... Watched Aquaman last Saturday in 3d and well, I will say the movie was average but far better than all other horrible movies released by DC lately.
.....The story was quite predictable and anyone could tell what would happen especially after it was said that his mum was sacrificed, blah, blah.....lol ..... people hissed and most brought out their phones after that and just left the movie and focused on their phones....
..... Jason's performance really helped the movie especially his annoying behaviour; he reminded me of Thor in Ragnarok.....
..... People looking for action started watching the movie again after he got the trident and that arc of the movie was the best for me......the colorful scenes and CGI was top notch....
......Good graphics, good performance from Jason who was the life of the movie and good fight scenes..... apart from these, it was just there, I wonder how the movie will be like without the 3d option....
.....Not the best of movies to end 2018 compared to others that were released earlier but a good delivery from DC this time...thumps up to them....
I can't stop laughing, so according to you, People left their homes, bought a ticket for a movie so they could operate their phones in the cinema.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jaymaestro:
Thor 1
Indiana Jones
Black Panther.
As a Marvel fan , hope to see more of this

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Black Panther in America and Canada in just 4 months $700 million

Joke Sh!t league worldwide gross $650+ million
after 1 year

Man of Sh!t worldwide gross after 5 years $650+ million grin

How Black panther became bigger than the Justice League and Superman in America is beyond me cheesy

philfearon:

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Total and 3yrs Gross in China = $240m

Aquaman : 20 days gross in China = $246m

Aquaman just shît on 19 out of 20 Marvel movies!!!

What a time to be alive... grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by solomonbrown64: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
ethan0:

I can't stop laughing, so according to you People left their homes, bought a ticket for a movie so they could operate their phones in the cinema.
...... Yup..... I am for real bro.......I actually asked myself the same question. Why spend #3500 for nothing but then most peeps expected so much more especially due to the hype of the movie.......The storyline was too predictable and like I earlier said, pissed people off.......
....Well, I couldn't waste my money even if bae was gone with her phone.....I had to force myself to watch the movie until the last arc which was worth it...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
Black Panther in America and Canada in just 4 months $700 million

Joke Sh!t league worldwide gross $650+ million
after 1 year

Man of Sh!t worldwide gross after 5 years $650+ million grin

How Black panther became bigger than the Justice League and Superman in America is beyond me cheesy

Hahahahahaha... Very funny, i didn't laugh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.