Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (673905 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Do you expect an ignorant dunce like him to explain how it is a metaphor? cheesy
There he goes again
Trying so hard to find ANY supporter.
You go still lose boy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 12:38am On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere

Come out and plaaaaaayy

Come out, come out,wherever you are
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2019
Negative reviews of Captain Marvel is a crime against women. angry

We must castrate all those evil male critics that are trying to ruin the greatest female led movie ever made angry

Thekingishere, Xavier5, MJBOLT, IamSabrina are you with me on this...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Miss Thang.
Sit down and shut up
I will not worship you because you've got a vagina.
That is "TheKingIsHere" job
I can see your brain has ruptured from TheKingIsHere's insults so badly cheesy grin grin grin
Obviously, that's not my fault. I simply asked you to stop bringing me up in your back and forth with him and you got triggered. How old are you? undecided
Grow some balls and stop being immature. And don't transfer your useless aggression to me.
Say sh!t to me again and I'll make you salt your food with your tears.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2019
BlackManta:
Negative reviews of Captain Marvel is a crime against women. angry

We must castrate all those evil male critics that are trying to ruin the greatest female led movie ever made angry

Thekingishere, Xavier5, MJBOLT, IamSabrina are you with me on this...

But the same men loved Wonder Woman, then why is the case different? simple, it's because Captain Marvel is not being criticised because it's a female led movie rather it's been criticised because of Brie Larson and her over obsessive radical Feminism. The white Guys want to show her the power of White guys that she claims to hate, if Care is not taken this might ruin her acting career.

BTW, I want Captain Marvel to be successful, same way I want Wonder Woman 1984, Black Widow, Birds Of Prey and every other Superheroine movie to be successful. Why? Simple, Girl Power Thing.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
DCs iconic characters should be performing better at the box Office than they already are.Marvel team up movies are cash printers while DCs are a disgrace both financially and creatively.There should be no reason for black panther to outperform batman vs superman at the box office but it did.Chew on that
Black Panther also outperformed Spiderman, Iron Man (1-3), Captain America (1-3), Thor (1-3), all X-men movies as well as Fantastic Four...
Going by your logic, they should all have performed better than Black Panther because they were all more popular and iconic...
You forget that there are other factors that makes a movie successful, which popularity is just one of them.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I can see your brain has ruptured from TheKingIsHere's insults so badly cheesy grin grin grin
Obviously, that's not my fault. I simply asked you to stop bringing me up in your back and forth with him and you got triggered. How old are you? undecided
Grow some balls and stop being immature. And don't transfer your useless aggression to me.
Say sh!t to me again and I'll make you salt your food with your tears.
Dumb biitch,go and wash your musky vagina and give TheKingIsHere the water to drink.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2019
philfearon:

Black Panther also outperformed Spiderman, Iron Man (1-3), Captain America (1-3), Thor (1-3), all X-men movies as well as Fantastic Four...
Going by your logic, they should all have performed better than Black Panther because they were all more popular and iconic...
You forget that there are other factors that makes a movie successful, which popularity is just one of them.
K
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Dumb biitch,go and wash your musky vagina and give TheKingIsHere the water to drink.
You talk like you get abused by your grandfathers false leg. Since you entered this thread, not one sensible thing has dropped from your mouth. Your head is so far up your own ass you can see the intestines produce the shit that is coming out of your mouth.You attacked TheKingIsHere and now you want pick a fight? LMAO grin grin. People like MJBOLT have seen what i can do in the religion section. Keep on with this bs and "i go dey serve u as e dey hot".
Now Bleep off my mentions before its too late and go back to sucking on your bathing sponge, you semim0ronic mouth-breather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

You talk like you get abused by your grandfathers false leg. Since you entered this thread, not one sensible thing has dropped from your mouth. Your head is so far up your own ass you can see the intestines produce the shit that is coming out of your mouth.You attacked TheKingIsHere and now you want pick a fight? LMAO grin grin. People like MJBOLT have seen what i can do in the religion section. Keep on with this bs and "i go dey serve u as e dey hot".
Now Bleep off my mentions before its too late and go back to sucking on your bathing sponge, you semim0ronic mouth-breather
please have mercy on him. We don't want to see blood on this thread. We are PG-13 grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
please have mercy on him. We don't want to see blood on this thread. We are PG-13 grin grin
LOL grin grin grin. He needs to advise himself
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2019
ihate9jerianss please stop ooooooooooo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Biitch,you ranting.Youre too easily triggered.Calm down.

All I want to do is use the milk from your chesticles to make homemade ice cream
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
ihate9jerianss please stop ooooooooooo
When I dey argue with man for over 10hours,you no talk anything.
Now when a don reach woman turn you want make I stop.
Sabrina,I go chase you comot this thread the way I chase TheKingIsHere.
Try me biitch
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Biitch,you ranting.Youre too easily triggered.Calm down.
I'm easily triggered but you're the one who's been crying and ranting and going back and forth with another user on an online public forum for 2 days straight cheesy grin grin

IHate9jerianss:

All I want to do is use the milk from your chesticles to make homemade ice cream
[img]https://media1./images/d229f098584189c59585a84f89d5a12a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Try me biitch
Look at him getting emotional. E pain am die grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Try me biitch
I have screenshots of this girls insults she gave someone. Bro it was too much for one human being. please caution caution caution

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
I have screenshots of this girls insults she gave someone. Bro it was too much for one human being. please caution caution caution
hulk, why you wan spoil business for me now? angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

hulk, why you wan spoil business for me now? angry angry
grin grin grin
i m just trying to save a soul
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
i m just trying to save a soul
LoL grin grin cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2019
hulk616:
It's guys like you that give biitches like her the confidence to stand up to men they aren't half off.
Buzz off
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I'm easily triggered but you're the one who's been crying and ranting and going back and forth with another user on an online public forum for 2 days straight cheesy grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/d229f098584189c59585a84f89d5a12a/tenor.gif[/img]
I was simply doing my part as a Marvellite defending what I love since every other person on here lacked the balls
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Look at him getting emotional. E pain am die grin grin grin
How can I get emotional when i dont have a hairy fish that blood flows out of monthly like you Sabrina?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

I was simply doing my part as a Marvellite defending what I love since every other person on here lacked the balls
Good luck in your endeavours
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

How can I get emotional when i dont have a hairy fish that blood flows out of monthly like you Sabrina?
LMAO grin grin grin. What a dry comeback
It must have been hard coming up with that sentence. Does your brain cry itself to sleep every night? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Good luck in your endeavours
So far so good.I have done a very good job. I was able to chase that half-wit TheKingIsHere out of this thread
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

So far so good.I have done a very good job.
I was able to chase that half-wit TheKingIsHere out of this thread

I am here

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
IAmSabrina:

LMAO grin grin grin. What a dry comeback
It must have been hard coming up with that sentence. Does your brain cry itself to sleep every night? grin grin grin
My brain is doing just fine
Thanks for asking
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

So far so good.I have done a very good job.
I was able to chase that half-wit TheKingIsHere out of this thread
Uhm..... he's currently watching the thread, so you didn't exactly chase him undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I am here
*Dancing Azonto*
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

My brain is doing just fine
Thanks for asking
You're welcome. You know I'm just checking cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

There he goes again
Trying so hard to find ANY supporter.
You go still lose boy

Look at this clown.

You were the one using her as a support by calling her my girlfriend when you didn't have any intelligent thing to say.

Unfortunately, no one wants to support a loser like you hence your pain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.