Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662940 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
MJBOLT will blame DC fans for this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
I think I will post this here.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
KealDrogo:
grin grin grin grin my picture
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:
yes DC trolls,
But still better final fight than Wonder woman.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
BlackManta:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
KealDrogo:
cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by KealDrogo: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
grin grin grin grin my picture
Hulk the troll grin. You can see how well captain marvel is using her #metoo powers into action.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
KealDrogo:

Lmao grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
KealDrogo:

Hulk the troll grin. You can see how well captain marvel is using her #metoo powers into action.
metoo
I don't troll I only advice DC fans and give unbiased opinions and reviews on their movies grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Treyknowles(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
hulk616:
metoo
I don't troll I only advice DC fans and give biased opinions and reviews on their movies grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by philfearon(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2019
KealDrogo:
This one don burst my brain!!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Haters have already started brigading rotten tomatoes audience score. Captain marvel has 58000 votes compared to Infinity War's 52000 just imagine the nonsense.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
What happened here? Too much expletives. Abeg, make una take am easy na.

My condolences to Marvel fans on the audience score of Captain Marvel.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2019
the thing tie gele on top jeans even on imdb

Breegz14:
Haters have already started brigading rotten tomatoes audience score. Captain marvel has 58000 votes compared to Infinity War's 52000 just imagine the nonsense.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Breegz14(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thing tie gele on top jeans even on imdb

Lmao bruh. Fvck them though poor ratings won't stop people from seeing the movie, but they shouldn't even try this nonsense with Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2019
they might do it to Dark Phoenix

Breegz14:
Lmao bruh. Fvck them though poor ratings won't stop people from seeing the movie, but they shouldn't even try this nonsense with Endgame
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2019
BlackManta:

Honestly the movie sucked.. No serious action scenes, no epic or motivational scenes, the movie is just dry.. The way nickfury lost his eye was very dissappionting
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
men soomany people hating this movie calling it propaganda...they cant all be wrong can they cry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by austine5n6(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
blingxx:

Honestly the movie sucked.. No serious action scenes, no epic or motivational scenes, the movie is just dry.. The way nickfury lost his eye was very dissappionting
Eyaa...its that bad ehh, anyway i'll just wait till it drops on download site and see it, no need going to the cinema for this. My money is better spent on Endgame.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow. Marvel's first L?
Cc. MJBOLT, hulk616, Raalsalghul, TheKingIsHere
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
blingxx:

Careful. MJbolt will label you a d.c fan.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Wow. Marvel's first L?
I'm surprised that you're surprised. I told you I will look out for audience's reactions as regards this film. I don't trust critics any longer and as you can see the responses so far have been middling.
I feel Marvel shouldn't have made this film. We'll know it's a reaction to WW. So many issues surrounding it.
Uninspiring trailers
Brie Larson's bitchy attitude.
Marvel trying to politicize the film.
Marvel also trying to make her the strongest avenger and slayer of thanos.
But you know the worst part: folks are saying the film doesn't try anything new and still relies back on Marvel's old formula which isn't a bad thing in itself, except that the film doesn't even try to push beyond boundaries. Same old same old.
Now the media is trying to sell us the film's B.O performance as its success. However, watch out for its second and third week. I expect Antman figures for this.

I cap up by saying, when it comes to female led comic book movies, D.C has won. You can agree or not.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by stanad005: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
I mean no disrespect to this thread but I would love if you guys could check my new short film. Thank you.
If you like it please do drop a comment, like and share it with others. I just need your support. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBKCCYfhmc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
austine5n6:

Eyaa...its that bad ehh, anyway i'll just wait till it drops on download site and see it, no need going to the cinema for this. My money is better spent on Endgame.
Saving my 5k for Shazam and Endgame.
Spits on thefakecaptmarvel!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Wow. Marvel's first L?
angry angry which L
Captain Marvel is aiming for 300M opening weekend I don't understand your L oo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I'm surprised that you're surprised. I told you I will look out for audience's reactions as regards this film. I don't trust critics any longer and as you can see the responses so far have been middling.
I feel Marvel shouldn't have made this film. We'll know it's a reaction to WW. So many issues surrounding it.
Uninspiring trailers
Brie Larson's bitchy attitude.
Marvel trying to politicize the film.
Marvel also trying to make her the strongest avenger and slayer of thanos.
But you know the worst part: folks are saying the film doesn't try anything new and still relies back on Marvel's old formula which isn't a bad thing in itself, except that the film doesn't even try to push beyond boundaries. Same old same old.
Now the media is trying to sell us the film's B.O performance as its success. However, watch out for its second and third week. I expect Antman figures for this.

I cap up by saying, when it comes to female led comic book movies, D.C has won. You can agree or not.
come down wait after two weeks
Captain Marvel will be clocking in 1.284B dollars
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:

4900 for Endgame
100 for shazam grin grin grin
Thanks for supporting the great MC
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Raalsalghul:

4900 for Endgame
100 for shazam grin grin grin
Thanks for supporting the great MCU
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MobileGees: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
hulk616:

come down wait after two weeks
Captain Marvel will be clocking in 1.284B dollars

Guy seriously?? Been following the thread for some weeks now and noticed you keep arguing off point

He wasn't really arguing about the revenue, he was talking about the enjoyability of the movie and you are shouting 1.2 billion dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.