Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666892 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Morbius trailer is out and this looks good.

Disney should take a lesson or 2 from Sony on how to make cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMBLuGJTsA
I was actually moderately impressed with the teaser but a lot of that is due to my expectations being in the toilet.

Still a 0% chance I pay to see this in theaters but maybe it’ll be a fun Friday night drunk rental.

And BTW LOL @ a certain weeeetle butthurt purple stooge still grumbling in his corner and throwing hissy fits, and pissing in his pants, because he's sooooo damn sure that every Sony movie released between now and 2023 will receive critical and commercial acclaim. Every. Single. Movie. Didn't know we had psychics on these forums cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Yea that trailer looks generic, but it can still be entertaining. I'd argue Dr Strange, AntMan and Captain Marvel followed very similar beats too, but they were all solid entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nyarlathotep(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
I don't know if it makes sense to state that a movie will be a great film; that a movie will be a hit or a flop from a first trailer. You would think that Batman V Superman and Spider-Man: Homecoming would have thought a lot of people some lessons.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2020
IAmSabrina:

I was actually moderately impressed with the teaser but a lot of that is due to my expectations being in the toilet.

Still a 0% chance I pay to see this in theaters but maybe it’ll be a fun Friday night drunk rental.

And BTW LOL @ a certain weeeetle butthurt purple stooge still grumbling in his corner and throwing hissy fits, and pissing in his pants, because he's sooooo damn sure that every Sony movie released between now and 2023 will receive critical and commercial acclaim. Every. Single. Movie. Didn't know we had psychics on these forums cheesy
What I love most is the gusto of Sony just blatantly coasting off of the MCU and trying to be a part of it with their bizarre choices. Venom was a bizarrely antique, simplistic movie, and I feel like this will also be similarly enjoyably bad. It's so dumb it's admirable, they really went there. I love that this somehow exists. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2020
Vic2Ree:

What I love most is the gusto of Sony just blatantly coasting off of the MCU and trying to be a part of it with their bizarre choices. Venom was a bizarrely antique, simplistic movie, and I feel like this will also be similarly enjoyably bad. It's so dumb it's admirable, they really went there. I love that this somehow exists. LoL
I like how they're apparently singlehandedly taking sole credit for Homecoming and Far From Home now, judging by those "the studio that brought you _____" taglines in the trailer.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 1000WaysToLive(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2020
Those two Spider-Man movies were released under the umbrella of Sony, so it's not a bad tagline.

One thing I don't want to happen is Morbius learning who Spider-Man is, it will probably be unnecessary,

and a breach of the trust Vulture has in Spider-Man for saving both his kid and his life.

EDIT: I forgot about the identity going public

IAmSabrina:

I like how they're apparently singlehandedly taking sole credit for Homecoming and Far From Home now, judging by those "the studio that brought you _____" taglines in the trailer.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2020
IAmSabrina:

The taglines are 100% accurate bruh

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2020
nyarlathotep:
I don't know if it makes sense to state that a movie will be a great film; that a movie will be a hit or a flop from a first trailer. You would think that Batman V Superman and Spider-Man: Homecoming would have thought a lot of people some lessons.
spider man homecoming was very good undecided unlike BvS trash
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
IAmSabrina:

And BTW LOL @ a certain weeeetle butthurt purple stooge still grumbling in his corner and throwing hissy fits, and pissing in his pants, because he's sooooo damn sure that every Sony movie released between now and 2023 will receive critical and commercial acclaim. Every. Single. Movie
Didn't know we had psychics on these forums cheesy

We not psychics when we talking about how Disney would still be kicking as5 in the next 2or 3 years but we psychics if we say Sony will be doing the same? Lmao grin

The bolded is in no way what I meant or even what you implied,but no problem,you can change YOUR narrative anytime and anyhow you want,that's why it's YOUR narrative smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2020
IAmSabrina:

It all depends on what you're looking for in a trailer. What excites you to go watch a movie in the cinemas? Is it the action, romance, comedy or cinematography?

Something definitely has to attract your interest. Although, I have a feeling that they didn't want to reveal much, so perhaps the second trailer might do justice
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Themandalorian: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eykFE1fSA
I like the serious tone of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eykFE1fSA
this movie is going to be awesome grin grin grin Marvel is just too good with making movies. Wonderwoman is in big trouble
But endgame was robbed cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Themandalorian:

I like the serious tone of the movie.
I’m so looking forward to the fight between Black Widow and Taskmaster
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
hulk616:
this movie is going to be awesome grin grin grin Marvel is just too good with making movies.
It will be awesome, sure
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
hulk616:
it is too painful cry
The greatest movie of all movie had just one nomination cry cry

I m sooooo sad and emotional down cry cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Themandalorian: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I’m so looking forward to the fight between Black Widow and Taskmaster
I hope it turns out great.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Themandalorian:

I hope it turns out great.
it will
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

We not psychics when we talking about how Disney would still be kicking as5 in the next 2or 3 years but we psychics if we say Sony will be doing the same? Lmao grin

The bolded is in no way what I meant or even what you implied,but no problem,you can change YOUR narrative anytime and anyhow you want,that's why it's YOUR narrative smiley
[img]https://media./images/19066066fce2b4ea1605ae6980f6ad92/tenor.gif[/img]
I'm not about to go back and forth on this hilarious strawman you keep setting up, yet again. At this point, please, feel free to believe whatsoever massages your ego and reaffirms your bias. I've already explained myself in the last few pages. If what I said was too complex for you to grasp, it's no skin of my nose really, LOL. If your fee fees got inflamed by my submissions, it's also no skin of my nose. I'm not obliged to make any meaning to you, pu7pl3, in case you're unaware.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
IAmSabrina:

[img]https://media./images/19066066fce2b4ea1605ae6980f6ad92/tenor.gif[/img]
I'm not about to go back and forth on this hilarious strawman you keep setting up, yet again. At this point, please, feel free to believe whatsoever massages your ego and reaffirms your bias. I've already explained myself in the last few pages. If what I said was too complex for you to grasp, it's no skin of my nose really, LOL. If your fee fees got inflamed by my submissions, it's also no skin of my nose. I'm not obliged to make any meaning to you, pu7l3, in case you're unaware.

.....meow skrrr

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

.....meow skrrr

Lemme sip this tea before I laugh...
[img]https://media./images/975a02d9f81b22ecb68d8b98fd496770/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
i've got a good feeling about black widow
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Morbius trailer is out and this looks good.

Disney should take a lesson or 2 from Sony on how to make cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMBLuGJTsA

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2020
100naira:
I was gobsmacked by that comment as well grin. It's almost as if these DC fans see Disney in their nightmares, hence why they won't stop talking about Disney.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2020
AfricaGalactic:

I was gobsmacked by that comment as well grin. It's almost as if these DC fans see Disney in their nightmares, hence why they won't stop talking about Disney.
Yeah... you have to feel bad for them and wonder how sad and petty they must be IRL. Chatting shït about something they don't like 24/7.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Themandalorian: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=100naira post=85802418][/quote]
This is damn funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by dragonflyy(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2020
hulk616:
this movie is going to be awesome grin grin grin Marvel is just too good with making movies. Wonderwoman is in big trouble
yeah. RDJ should have gotten a nom to be honest. his performance was more moving than 90% of the people who got nominated
but he's not playing a divorcee, a washed up actor/comedian, or a person in a "true story", so fuçk him I guess

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nyarlathotep(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2020
hulk616:
spider man homecoming was very good undecided unlike BvS trash
I meant it in the sense that BvS had a fantastic trailer and ended up being subpar. While Homecoming had a bland first trailer and ended up being a hit with critics.

You can't really judge a film based off trailers.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nyarlathotep(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2020
dragonflyy:

yeah. RDJ should have gotten a nom to be honest. his performance was more moving than 90% of the people who got nominated
but he's not playing a divorcee, a washed up actor/comedian, or a person in a "true story", so fuçk him I guess
Strong disagree
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Vic2Ree(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2020
dragonflyy:

In all seriousness, Endgame more or less got as many noms as it deserved. And there were worse snubs than RDJ not getting an acting nom.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2020
dragonflyy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.