Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (668726 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tribalistdcriti: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
htt

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Themandalorian: 3:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Chadwick Boseman(T'Challa) passed away. He had colon cancer cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Minemrys: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2020
My condolence to Mcu fans. R. I. P Chadwick Boseman.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2020
I blame 2020 cry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ArchAnge1: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2020
This one pain me

Cant believe this

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AfricaGalactic(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
This year has been a rollercoaster indeed.

RIP to Chadwick Boseman cry cry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Wakanda Forever cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheKingIsHere: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Rest in Peace Chadwick Boseman.

You're a true king. cry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
This is painful

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2020
reminds me of paul walker death
Shittaakeem:
This is painful

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
RIP Ewe kunga

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Ifybwoy7: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
2020 should be over already. Rip chadwick boseman

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BankyGee(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
RIP Chadwick Boseman
Couldn't hold back the tears
You were a true warrior and king
You'll forever be in our hearts
Wakanda Forever!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2020
This is sooo painful a news. Never even knew he was battling with Cancer. RIP Your Highness

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Saw this news early in the morning, damn such a shame. There was a picture that he released either early this year or late last year and he was looking sick but we all thought he was getting ready for a movie role.

This is really sad,

RIP Chadwick Boseman, may you find eternal rest.

Wakanda forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2020
This year extracts a heavy toll.

Rest in paradise, Chadwick Boseman

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
reminds me of paul walker death

Yeah.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by RuneKingThor: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
This year ain't it at all. RIP Chadwick sad

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Priapus69: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Where are the Infinity stones when you need them. RIP

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
filming for Thor:Love And Thunder to begin soon

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
What do you guys think, should the role of Black Panther be recast or they should move on with Shuri?

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
they should move on with shuri but i'm wondering if the actress can handle the role.

Nickshrapnel:
What do you guys think, should the role of Black Panther be recast or they should move on with Shuri?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tribalistdcriti: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
shuri may not become black panther mbaku may take the title. I don't think they will recast him
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Omoluabeesixtee: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
they should move on with shuri but i'm wondering if the actress can handle the role.

I don't think shuri would work. Just too soon to cut off Tchalla after 1 solo movie and 3 bit part movies. There'll be a problem of continuity.. how does he come back from the dust only to get killed off like that? Also marvel portrayed shuri to be childish, carefree and maybe dependent on her mum/brother. No single badassery. The actress is too skinny/small. If they hand it over now, it's going to be like an origin movie all over again. Let them recast.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Omoluabeesixtee: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Tchalla death. Introducing a new kingdom..a new king called namor..+ a new villain. All in one movie? Not a good storyline.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
they should introduce another black panther to take over the title, a more anti hero-esque black panther.

Shuri should remain as Shuri, both her and the actress are too small to carry the black panther mantle.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Priapus69: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2020
100naira:
they should introduce another black panther to take over the title, a more anti hero-esque black panther.

Shuri should remain as Shuri, both her and the actress are too small to carry the black panther mantle.

They can bring back Micheal B Jordan as Black Panther, make a story like he didn't die blah blah blah he was frozen...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by jikins(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omoluabeesixtee:
I don't think shuri would work. Just too soon to cut off Tchalla after 1 solo movie and 3 bit part movies. There'll be a problem of continuity.. how does he come back from the dust only to get killed off like that? Also marvel portrayed shuri to be childish, carefree and maybe dependent on her mum/brother. No single badassery. The actress is too skinny/small. If they hand it over now, it's going to be like an origin movie all over again. Let them recast.

Well her full background wasnt fully explored, there are certain ways it could work. Also death of a loved one can greatly change anyone so it isnt unlikely that she could become darker after the death of her brother. But I can keenly remember that Kilmonger destroyed all the heart shaped herb. Meaning T'Challa would be the last black panther. Now that he is dead, I dont think it should be a straight forward succession for the role of black panther (talking about Shuri) at the beginning of the movie. Obviously they will have to find more heart shaped herbs if theres any. It could be a coming of age journey for Shuri. It will probably have to be an origin movie yet again.

It is very unlikely in my opinion that they would recast Chadwick purely out of respect for what he brought to the role. But whatever they do decide to go with thankfully they still have enough time to make the right decision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.