Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662488 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sabr1na(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Darkprime:
Someone rank Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agents of Shield, Flash, Green Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol & Titans.

I would think I'd love to watch Titans but that initial trailer never sit right with me. Nor did I ever hear this was a must watch.

I’ve seen every episode of all these shows, and for me it goes:

1.) Daredevil
2.) Jessica Jones
3.) Doom Patrol
4.) The Flash (well, the first couple seasons, anyway)
5.) Agents of Shield
6.) Legends of Tomorrow
7.) Arrow
8.) Titans

Titans is legitimately trash TV, imo. A terrible interpretation of most of the lead characters AND terrible storytelling at the same time. The only things in that show I’ve found to be worthwhile have been Deathstoke and Superboy/Krypto. You can just watch their scenes on YT and you’ve seen the best of the show, imo.

5 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by F0REVERB0SS(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Actress Ginger Gonzaga joins disney + marvel series She-hulk

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Rorschach1(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2021
If Daredevil is really going to show up in Spider-Man 3, I wonder if Cox will play the same Netflix version or a new Marvel version.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rorschach1:
If Daredevil is really going to show up in Spider-Man 3, I wonder if Cox will play the same Netflix version or a new Marvel version.
I think the universe are now connected
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rorschach1:
assuming all the rumors about the multiverse being in spider Man 3 is accurate, then I think that marvel will connect both their "universes".

Wanda could burst open the multiverse after learning that her sitcom life was fake.

then Murdock alongside millions of people (Deadpool is a possibility) suddenly find themselves in another universe--- the mcu one.

just mere speculation.

cool photo by the way.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Cottonmouth: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2021
Rorschach1:
I hope he plays the Netflix version.

If anyone from TV deserves to enter the films its Cox. He acted his ass off and made the Defenders possible.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
assuming all the rumors about the multiverse being in spider Man 3 is accurate, then I think that marvel will connect both their "universes".

Wanda could burst open the multiverse after learning that her sitcom life was fake.

then Murdock alongside millions of people (Deadpool is a possibility) suddenly find themselves in another universe--- the mcu one.

just mere speculation.

cool photo by the way.
Daredevil exists in the same universe as the MCU. Just hasn't had any relations with them till now.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Daredevil exists in the same universe as the MCU. Just hasn't had any relations with them till now.
is this officially stated?

I have not found any Kevin Feige interview pertaining to this.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
is this officially stated?

I have not found any Kevin Feige interview pertaining to this.
Have you watched the Netflix Marvel shows?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Have you watched the Netflix Marvel shows?
kinda.

why?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
kinda.

why?
If you paid attention, you'd notice references to events in the MCU. A newspaper article on the events at Sokovia, allusions to activities in Manhattan where the Avengers Tower is located, etc

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cottonmouth:

I hope he plays the Netflix version.

If anyone from TV deserves to enter the films its Cox. He acted his ass off and made the Defenders possible.

Let's hope he will be in Phase 4's Avengers team-up then.
He doesn't need a solo film to do so.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HbJ2(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
If you paid attention, you'd notice references to events in the MCU. A newspaper article on the events at Sokovia, allusions to activities in Manhattan where the Avengers Tower is located, etc

You beat me to it. @ webhead, the Netflix marvel shows are said to take place in the same universe as the main MCU continuity.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
HbJ2:

You beat me to it. @ webhead, the Netflix marvel shows are said to take place in the same universe as the main MCU continuity.
Okay.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jessica Jones season 3

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by GalaticHorde: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
pu7pl3:
Let me see the people that know Thor here...should be fun..

Which side do you think Thor would have been on in Captain America civil war

Cap or Iron Man..and why?
definitely captain America
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by chris259(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sabr1na:

I’ve seen every episode of all these shows, and for me it goes:

1.) Daredevil
2.) Jessica Jones
3.) Doom Patrol
4.) The Flash (well, the first couple seasons, anyway)
5.) Agents of Shield
6.) Legends of Tomorrow
7.) Arrow
8.) Titans

Titans is legitimately trash TV, imo. A terrible interpretation of most of the lead characters AND terrible storytelling at the same time. The only things in that show I’ve found to be worthwhile have been Deathstoke and Superboy/Krypto. You can just watch their scenes on YT and you’ve seen the best of the show, imo.
Titans was way better than jessica jones

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
chris259:
Titans was way better than jessica jones
[/s] angry

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheHulk616:
[s][/s] angry

this is the kind of behaviour that gets you banned
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

this is the kind of behaviour that gets you banned
which behaviour. He said something very very wrong. angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2021
TheHulk616:
which behaviour. He said something very very wrong. angry
And who made you judge of what is right and wrong
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Ifybwoy7: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
webhead:

just mere speculation.

cool photo by the way.
wanda knows its fake i thinks she created it. if not why does she keep rewinding time anytime vision vision is at the verge of noticing and why did she push monica out. episode four to an extent has explaind a little.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
After all the hype from Webhead for WV I don't see anyone talking about these episodes anymore... disappointing
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
pu7pl3:
After all the hype from Webhead for WV I don't see anyone talking about these episodes anymore... disappointing
rest

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 12:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
wanda knows its fake i thinks she created it. if not why does she keep rewinding time anytime vision vision is at the verge of noticing and why did she push monica out. episode four to an extent has explaind a little.

Yes Darcy, Monica and Woo now knows Westview is Wanda ruse and making. Wanda made a mistake of throwing Monica out.

I hope the city force field breach is permanent or better still Darcy would soon be able to bypass it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2021
TheHulk616:
rest

Let's talk about King in black #3 then...that's the only decent thing Marvel has put out this year... Donnie Cates is a blessing for you guys
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

These peeps are painfully disappointing and hilarious

With all the hype everywhere just mum with 4 episodes in already. grin grin

Talk about failure. MCU fans sure don't disappoint, Any nonsense they're dished at they take and lap it all up. Unlike DC, we no send.

Imagine Wanda vision released and most still obsessed with WW 84. No wonder the streams is stratosperically high, maybe na MCU fans go dey rewatch am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 12:55am On Jan 30, 2021
MJBOLT:
smiley

I hope and pray they'll stick with this release date. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.