Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (666130 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
waywardpikin:
MrDojo, you echo my thoughts. I don't like how the writers try so hard to shove Daisy/Skye down our throats. She's not all that and she draws attention from the rest of the other characters IMO. It's Agents of Shield, not The Daisy Chronicles.

Who would be a worthy villain for Luke Cage biko? The guy is nigh indestructible. I'm fairly certain JJ will make an appearance or at the very least get a mention.

cheesy *The Daisy Chronicles* cheesy.... I thought I was the only one who noticed it O, the sh*t is really annoying.

Hope we get a good villian(s) this season... ( Don't know why, but in most Tv shows I root for the villain)

As for LC, mehn I don't really know the villain is his rogues gallery, I just hope its someone that is extremely badass, the person does not have to have super strength or laser teeth etc if its a villain that can f-up Psychologically like kilgrave did JJ, it will be a must see...

Hope to see JJ ( tho I doubt she'll make an appearance ) but I fairly certain we'll see Daniel Rand aka Iron Fist grin ( hyped up )
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Owobobrown(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrDojo:

cheesy *The Daisy Chronicles* cheesy.... I thought I was the only one who noticed it O, the sh*t is really annoying.

Hope we get a good villian(s) this season... ( Don't know why, but in most Tv shows I root for the villain)

As for LC, mehn I don't really know the villain is his rogues gallery, I just hope its someone that is extremely badass, the person does not have to have super strength or laser teeth etc if its a villain that can f-up Psychologically like kilgrave did JJ, it will be a must see...

Hope to see JJ ( tho I doubt she'll make an appearance ) but I fairly certain we'll see Daniel Rand aka Iron Fist grin ( hyped up )
just tire of Daisy this Daisy that.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Owobobrown:
just tire of Daisy this Daisy that.

grin I'll drop it this season if the sh*t continues....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydl0_ObqgPg

Daisy (Quake) vs Robbie Reyes ( Ghost Rider) from AoS
They finally nailed Ghost Rider!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
But this Robbie Reyes is the older version the comic book version I read Robbie Reyes is still in high school.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Shittaakeem:
But this Robbie Reyes is the older version the comic book version I read Robbie Reyes is still in high school.

Yeah he looks older, but we still won't know much about him, just that he's got Gabe and he's in tune with the Rider spirit
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xoxeCWpZyU
Things are about to get...Strange

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Everything Wrong With Captain America: Civil War has landed gidigba!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbWOEpLFYbU
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
TonySpike:

Oga,abeg comot,civil war is far better than the shiity DCEU..... Suucck that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2016
MJBOLT:

Oga,abeg comot,civil war is far better than the shiity DCEU..... Suucck that
I am not here for an argument, dude! Must you show your ignorance everywhere? Abi, na me be CinemaSins?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:

I am not here for an argument, dude! Must you show your ignorance everywhere? Abi, na me be CinemaSins?

You're the ignorant person,you are not looking for argument but you uploaded something stupid
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
MJBOLT:

You're the ignorant person,you are not looking for argument but you uploaded something stupid
You don't sound intelligent and don't ever quote me again on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
TonySpike:
You don't sound intelligent and don't ever quote me again on this forum.

Go fvck yourself
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol.
This una exchange funny
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 5:23am On Sep 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Lol.
This una exchange funny
That guy behaves like a jobless troll. Did he have to even comment on the video in the first place?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2016
TonySpike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvYY4TLaF5g

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2016
I'm just reloading my Netflix waiting for Luke Cage. This one that Netflix is forcing us to watch by American time, they better do this today in the next hour, 'cause I go just blast them finish, I took a day off and everything...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Finished it a few hours ago, worth it. Quite the slow burner, excellent music, the actors did really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYlCnCwi0

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2016
cao:
Finished it a few hours ago, worth it. Quite the slow burner, excellent music, the actors did really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYlCnCwi0

How would you compare this to DD and JJ? Also did the series have a strong ending? Asking cos in JJ and DD season 2, the last few episodes were the worst
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2016
moneyallowed:

How would you compare this to DD and JJ? Also did the series have a strong ending? Asking cos in JJ and DD season 2, the last few episodes were the worst

bro it's available for download on o2tvseries
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by kryptonian1987(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Shittaakeem:

bro it's available for download on o2tvseries

o2tvseries is shjt! Go for hdcinemas.in
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
moneyallowed:

It does falter a bit with the main villain, 'cause he did go from crazy to very very nonsensical cartoonish crazy, but I guess that could be attributed to his obsession with Luke Cage, which actually does make some sense when I really think about it. The thing is all the actors really bring something to the table & with the current BLM movement in the US, it really hits the nail on that matter with a bulletproof hoodied black man. Could the final episode's climax be better? Absolutely. Am I still invested in the possibility of season 2? Absolutely.

As for the comparison, I really have a soft spot for JJ, its villain is unapologetic & surprisingly scary, it's amazing how mind control can cause more damage than pure physical brutality. Kilgrave's victims are usually forever damaged & he doesn't even have to touch them, they do it for him. DD will forever have the best action sequences in the Netflix MCU series, while LC will show you that villains aren't born, they're made, sometimes shaped against their will. Sometimes, they even try to run away from it, only to find they can't because it appears to be their destiny. While for others, you can change said destiny and always look forwards, never backwards. Plus, LC definitely has the best music.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks for the links guys, started watching and I love it already. Luke Cage is the most mature of all the Netflix shows, at least from what I can see so far. I can already tell the role he'll play in the Defenders, he'll be the grown up voice of reason on the team
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
jesu complete luke cage season 1 available @o2tvseries,christmas came early ;-D
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
I love the luke cage ratings,can't wait for iron fist and defenders grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fahnl7Scxw

Can we just fast forward to 2018 angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just finished downloading all 13 Episodes of Power man cheesy
*Grabs Popcorn*
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
moneyallowed:
Thanks for the links guys, started watching and I love it already. Luke Cage is the most mature of all the Netflix shows, at least from what I can see so far. I can already tell the role he'll play in the Defenders, he'll be the grown up voice of reason on the team
So,
Is it better than daredevil or just as good?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:

So,
Is it better than daredevil or just as good?
Daredevil is better. Luke Cage has its moments but overall I was a bit letdown. The only way it surpasses DD for me is its supporting cast(they all acted out of their lives) and the music(glorious)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
^ it can wait with JJ then.
Thanks.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Moneyallowed, you see what I was saying about the acting? Alfre Woodard killed it. I also liked the quiet intensity of the actor that played Shades. Mr. Ali (I no get time to write that his name) and that his laugh, plus he did a good job with those emotional scenes (usually accompanied with a flashback). Also loved those framed shots with the crown from Biggie's potrait/poster. The music was on fire, especially how they used the live music from Harlem's Paradise to accentuate other scenes.

UPDATE: How could I forget about the actress that played Misty Knight? Dayum, she was good too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.