|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,663,109 members, 6,255,895 topics. Date: Friday, 23 April 2021 at 09:29 AM
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasperVII(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26|
JustMe77:1. I really don't see anything wrong about the movie being 4 hours long, it was worth the watch. And about it being being incomplete it's obvious that the movie was supposed to be the first in the story but Warner Bros will not likely agree to any more sequels and Snyder has also stated that it won't get any sequel.
2. Superman was overhyped yes. The justice league should have put up a much better fight than they did when they fought him. And Steppenwolf is not "common" bro. It was pretty bad that he was defeated so easily. He was nerfed like hell, Marvel do it too. Steppenwolf in the comics has whooped the league's ass like they were kids(see pictures attached).
Superman is not the sun god, he's not a god. He gets his powers from the yellow sun, earth's sun. He absorbs radiation from the sun; the more reason he wore the black suit because it absorbs radiation faster than the blue suit. Which makes sense cos he was just resurrected so he needed all the power he could get.
3. I don't see anything wrong with the tune of the movie.
4. Jared Leto did pretty good, better than in Suicide Squad. Zack Snyder wanted green lantern to appear in the movie but Warner Bros did not agree. They let him use Martian Manhunter instead.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JustMe77(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26|
you make sense. I prefer that joker in the dark Knight. I dnt agree with that Superman part though. It's my opinion. So JL won't get any sequels, what are these guys planning sef?
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JustMe77(m): 10:40pm On Mar 26|
Download The falcon and the Winter Soldier as they come every Friday on https://www.sabishare.com/file/HBXeUvQFG04-the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-s01e02-the-star-spangled-mp4 in HD!
Dnt miss an episode
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Yujiz(m): 7:26am On Mar 27|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by jikins(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27|
1. Its 4 hours because of all the brief origin stories they had to throw inside. Steppenwolf, flash, cyborg and co. The origin stories made the story much better than the first and added more info on the motivations of steppenwolf.
2. Superman is perfectly hyped in the movie in my opinion. If you understand how supes power works the sun thing shouldn't be a problem. The problem for me is how underpowered the rest of the justice league were. Totally agree with you there. There are stronger characters in the Avengers team. All of them nor be mate.
3. Well that's your personal preference.
4. I am not a big joker fan so can't really say much about his cameo but would have definitely love to see green lantern. But then again it would have been yet another origin story to add to the movie however brief it is. Making it longer. And DC may just want to introduce him in his own movie I feel. And it might also be because earth doesn't have a green lantern at the moment. MCU is awesome no doubt but I really want DC to get their act together and start giving us awesome content too.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JustMe77(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27|
I can see what DC are trying to do, so I dnt jugde them harshly. This is why I look forward to all their movies too.
Bt this is MCU, so lets talk about TFATWS. How is the series turning out? Do you like the series? Personally I do, but I'd like to see much action
No spoilers please (for those who haven't watched ep 1& 2 yet)
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Priapus69: 6:19pm On Mar 27|
I've only seen the first episode, hopefully it will turn out good.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BankyGee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29|
DeNoble001:read comics online dot ru
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 8:30pm On Apr 01|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02|
Why is The Falcon and the Winter Soldier not trending on twitter like Wandavision. Is it because it isn't fun and nothing much to talk about or there isn't much theories to it?
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by toluxe0075: 6:37pm On Apr 02|
Coolgasman:It's been underwhelming for me.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 10:07am On Apr 03|
Coolgasman:it has been good. But people are busy over hyping garbage like justice league, Godzilla vs king.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 1:59pm On Apr 03|
The wicked DC loving mods are in DC thread, I just came back from my 2 weeks ban + 1 day ban. So be careful and avoid that place.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03|
TheHulk616:Your notoriety is what got you banned
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03|
Nairalanders are truly ignorant to not recognize Teddy A’s cameo in TFATWS. He was the African warlord’s picture which was flashed to Sam when told to get into character.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03|
meobizy:Down here are synonyms for ignorant, are you sure that’s the word you wanted to use?
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 8:48pm On Apr 03|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 8:49pm On Apr 03|
webhead:I did not break any law.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BankyGee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03|
Nickshrapnel:Bro which app be this??
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BankyGee(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03|
BankyGee:Hmm, not really an app, it’s the dictionary on my phone
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Coolgasman(m): 8:16am On Apr 04|
toluxe0075:not for me!
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 7:51am On Apr 05|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 8:17am On Apr 05|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 8:24am On Apr 05|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 2:33pm On Apr 05|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MSGAMBLE9: 10:35pm On Apr 05|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Apr 08|
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08|
This meme is everlasting
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TheHulk616: 6:39pm On Apr 08|
Nickshrapnel:your own is always boring.
|Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by jikins(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09|
Have you seen the latest episode? Episode 4? The Dora Milage are just incredible.
This is definitely the best episode so far. Omo
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126