Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,097 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (673194 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by LordTheus(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Rhino... Vulture... Venom??
.....or Scorpion?

We never got to see Mac Gargan again after the prison scene with Vulture in the post-credits scene of Homecoming
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
LordTheus:

.....or Scorpion?

We never got to see Mac Gargan again after the prison scene with Vulture in the post-credits scene of Homecoming

A Marvel insider on Twitter said the studio has plans for the villain in a future Spider-Man project. Suffice to say he's the least likely 6th villain in NWH.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

Black widow
Hawkeye
Dr Strange
Iron Man

Wida their eyes, nobody goes my team angry
What if your team's opponent is DARKSEID grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin
Bro you Don kill me with laugh grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:34am On Aug 27, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Casting for Halfworld aka Rocket's homeworld! #GoTG3
I once read somewhere that rocket will have a love interest in the movie.

Can't wait to see how that plays out.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Old but gold. grin

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
I saw somewhere that he married aunt may in the comics

webhead:
Bro you Don kill me with laugh grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by VerifiedStalin: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:
I once read somewhere that rocket will have a love interest in the movie.

Can't wait to see how that plays out.

I think Rocket is going to die in GOTG3.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by LordTheus(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2021
MJBOLT:

LoL. I remember that storyline. He married her so he could inherit some land from her to use for his operations grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Looks like I am the only one in the multiverse who isn't too hyped for NHW.

I know it's just going to be another nostalgia based CGI shitfest.

Seriously, the entire premise is dumb.

How are they even going to shove all this in one movie.

Tobey, Andrew, Alfred molina and Emma stone are what is making this movie enticing for me (even though I know they won't have enough screentime)

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
MJBOLT:

Wtf grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:
What if your team's opponent is DARKSEID grin

Then I'll ask them to just eat shawarma, say their last prayers and die peacefully cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:
Looks like I am the only one in the multiverse who isn't too hyped for NHW.

I know it's just going to be another nostalgia based CGI shitfest.

Seriously, the entire premise is dumb.

How are they even going to shove all this in one movie.

Tobey, Andrew, Alfred molina and Emma stone are what is making this movie enticing for me (even though I know they won't have enough screentime)
What's dumb about the entire premise?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
imagine that kind of sh1t in the MCU grin

LordTheus:

LoL. I remember that storyline. He married her so he could inherit some land from her to use for his operations grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by abduleez1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Interesting......

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
What's dumb about the entire premise?
Wtf man!

this entire movie is happening because doctor strange (the sorcerer Supreme who went as far as to give up one of the most powerful items in just one universe to save it) suddenly decides to risk fucking up something as big as the entire multiverse because he wants to erase the superhero identity of a teenager (someone who works with the avengers and helped save half the universe) from billions of people's mind (that is very heroic of doctor strange by the way) because he is suddenly being hated and presecuted as a result of being framed by Mysterio/Daily bugle.......wait for it....... with no evidence.

Why does everyone instantly believe that Peter is Spiderman?

WHY does everyone suddenly hate Spiderman so much when his relationship with world in HomeC/FFH is non existent. (unlike the Tobey movies)

WHY did Peter not call big names like shield to easily fix this.

Oh yes, I know. SO they could somehow bring Tobey and andrew into to the film grin

if it turns out that Peter distracting doctor strange when he was casting the spell played a role in why the multiverse collided, this movie is even more thoughtless.

it's just my opinion oo.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nickshrapnel: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let the movie come out before your criticism man.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
hmmmmm undecided

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shang Chi London premiere

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:
Wtf man!

this entire movie is happening because doctor strange (the sorcerer Supreme who went as far as to give up one of the most powerful items in just one universe to save it) suddenly decides to risk fucking up something as big as the entire multiverse because he wants to erase the superhero identity of a teenager (someone who works with the avengers and helped save half the universe) from billions of people's mind (that is very heroic of doctor strange by the way) because he is suddenly being hated and presecuted as a result of being framed by Mysterio/Daily bugle.......wait for it....... with no evidence.
Making assumptions from a trailer. How brilliant.

Why does everyone instantly believe that Peter is Spiderman?

WHY does everyone suddenly hate Spiderman so much when his relationship with world in HomeC/FFH is non existent. (unlike the Tobey movies)
These are the questions you watch the movie for the answers.

WHY did Peter not call big names like shield to easily fix this.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because S.H.I.E.L.D. stopped being an official unit since Winter Soldier.

Oh yes, I know. SO they could somehow bring Tobey and andrew into to the film grin

if it turns out that Peter distracting doctor strange when he was casting the spell played a role in why the multiverse collided, this movie is even more thoughtless.

it's just my opinion oo.
Even DC fans no do reach this one. Ogbeni, go and look for who poured sand into your garri abeg. No dey blame movie/trailer wey no do you anything

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
hmmmmm undecided
Could that be who Wanda will fight?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by webhead: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
Making assumptions from a trailer. How brilliant.

These are the questions you watch the movie for the answers.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because S.H.I.E.L.D. stopped being an official unit since Winter Soldier.

Even DC fans no do reach this one. Ogbeni, go and look for who poured sand into your garri abeg. No dey blame movie/trailer wey no do you anything
I'm not making any assumptions.

There's no explanation that can justify doctor Strange decision to erase billions of people's memories and risk something as big as the multiverse for something insignificant in comparison. (shey, you were complaining about WANDA)

Did you watch Doctor Strange and infinity war?

I don't need to watch the entire movie to REALIZE that (from the trailer) this movie picks up immediately after FFH, with Peter and Gwen running from the police.

Okay, maybe not shield, but people like, HAPPY, NICK FURY OR PEPPER POTTS could easily fix this.

TO be honest, sha, I don't think the writers would've been able to find a way to make this movie work without using laughably bad plot points–Like in FFH where they made Tony stark (a genius) act like a foolish girl by handing over billion dollars worth of weapons to a hormonal teenager. (Wtf) or making Peter look even more stupid by handing over this same billion dollars worth of weapons to someone he had just met. Or making nick fury act like a careless person (which is out of character) by allowing a stupid skrull to overseer operations on earth without him checking in. (Wtf).

They wanted this movie to happen by all means.

End of story!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:

There's no explanation that can justify doctor Strange decision to erase billions of people's memories and risk something as big as the multiverse for something insignificant in comparison. (shey, you were complaining about WANDA)

I don't need to watch the entire movie to REALIZE that (from the trailer) this movie picks up immediately after FFH, with Peter and Gwen running from the police.

Okay, maybe not shield, but people like, HAPPY, NICK FURY OR PEPPER POTTS could easily fix this.

TO be honest, sha, I don't think the writers would've been able to find a way to make this movie work without using laughably bad plot points–Like in FFH where they made Tony stark (a genius) act like a foolish girl by handing over billion dollars worth of weapons to a hormonal teenager. (Wtf) or making Peter look even more stupid by handing over this same billion dollars worth of weapons to someone he had just met. Or making nick fury act like a careless person (which is out of character) by allowing a stupid skrull to overseer operations on earth without him checking in. (Wtf).

End of story!

I get your point actually and it's valid..but this is comic books man, things have to lead to things to lead to other things
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
webhead:

But you are making assumptions. How do you know Strange's spell is a memory erasure spell? Never heard of reality warping before? Or time manipulation?
I critiqued a WandaVision that had finished airing. Not the trailer, not while it was airing. After it was done.

What power do Happy and Pepper have that easily fixes this? And how sure are you that Nick (Skrill or Real) possesses the counter evidence to clear Peter's name?

TO be honest, sha, I don't think the writers would've been able to find a way to make this movie work without using laughably bad plot points–Like in FFH where they made Tony stark (a genius) act like a foolish girl by handing over billion dollars worth of weapons to a hormonal teenager. (Wtf)
Even though he'd trusted said hormonal teenager to fight by his side several times.
or making Peter look even more stupid by handing over this same billion dollars worth of weapons to someone he had just met.
So he made a bad judgement call. Makes him human.
Or making nick fury act like a careless person (which is out of character) by allowing a stupid skrull to overseer operations on earth without him checking in. (Wtf).
The Skrulls were literally talking about reporting back to Nick in the scene where they reveal their forms.

End of story!

Then maybe wait for the movie to finish happening instead of pulling assumptions out of the hammerspace.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

I get your point actually and it's valid..but this is comic books man, things have to lead to things to lead to other things
What point is valid?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by 100naira(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

I just de laugh grin grin

@webhead don't think too much of plots in CBMs where someone can turn into a giant green monster because he's angry cheesy besides this story was adapted from the comics so no too stress yourself.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
What point is valid?

His points about the plot of the 2 Spiderman movies
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
100naira:
I just de laugh grin grin

@webhead don't think too much of plots in CBMs where someone can turn into a giant green monster because he's angry cheesy besides this story was adapted from the comics so no too stress yourself.

This is why it's good to have some background in comic books or Animations on these characters before watching them on the big screen...
Not every CBM can be a plot masterpiece like Joker
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

His points about the plot of the 2 Spiderman movies
Nitpicking at best.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by LeonStark: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Let the movie come out before your criticism man.

I wish this applied to every case though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.