Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC (26636 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal Will Not Affect Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by josnig1980(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Buhari grin
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by tola9ja: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
[/quote]

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
meforyou1:
No. The card reader recorded 40% failure in a mock test. That's a prelude to disaster
...the pass mark in the university is 45%....

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by efilefun(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

APC are liars and Arsonists. Evil!
Those guys looks more like those that Jonathan had been meeting recently for "Election Blessings"
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by gud4dbest(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Thank God. No more shifting abeg. My PVC...my Power!!!..but wait o...power surge after three whole days of power cut. If INEC no get light for three days how I won take get light for 5 days We don enter am for this Naija o cry
inec used gen,so use gen too!
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by vigasimple(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
njays24:
Sice I was born in the early 80s till now,we've been shouting up Nepa! From shagari,to ibb,to buhari,to asbacha'to obj,to jonathan,none could tackle electricity;St.Buhari I wish you luck if you're elected.

Your sai Bhuari was part of the former leaders who have never been able to fix electricity.

The sad news is that the followers are more dangerous than the 'rulers' because we virtually have no leaders among our past President or Head of State.

2 Likes

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by dasrackhor(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
APCheats set INEC office ablaze to discredit GEJ once again but failed woefully. APC are known arsonists. They had burnt down ITV Benin and AIT Lagos but were exposed. They are fighting a lost battle cos GEJ will surely cruise to victory. No vacancy in ASO Rock!
what is dis 1 sayinggg...Nigeria is d course,March 28 is d date,Jonathan n Buhari r d candidates,PVC is d pen and Inec is d marker................d outcome only God knows..so stay cool and chill till 28....
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by OgologoDimkpa: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
efilefun:

Those guys looks more like those that Jonathan had been meeting recently for "Election Blessings"
For your mind abi? Face your front abeg. Next!
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by tola9ja: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
[size=18pt]We cannot separate morality from politics, human lives are sacred so please don’t stone anybody. - Mrs Aisha Buhari.

A good mother will never incite violence, happy mother's day to all Nigerians![/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by frank442: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
They want to burn the card reader

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by sandland: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pdp is becoming more desperate by the day. At one time card reader at another pvc. Later they will want us to say that Badluck Jonathan will just continue without any election. Wishful thinking anyway.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by SOUNDKING: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
That card reader has been programmed nt to read certain cards, jonathan wise up, there is no amount of clothing that can hide amu ibi, Nigeria is expired, write ur name in the wall of history and save ur self from shame and prison, cos those people has always acused u wrongly of many crimes if power enter their hands guy u and your supporter are in hell. The card reader is a simple scam, if you need it along a thousand cards na small thing for china man, you can programme and reprogramme it, it may read some cards now, but on the day of the election you will be suprised.

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
meforyou1:
No. The card reader recorded 40% failure in a mock test. That's a prelude to disaster

People just oppose for the sake of it.

40% failure rate is enough to jettison the whole idea of card reader and ask suppliers to refund money in societies where mediocrity and high tolerance of poor standards are not national ethos.

A minor issue like card reader can cause serious national crisis if the margin of victory is very narrow and the winner refuses a re-run between the top two candidates.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by sandland: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
The assumption that you can buy everything with money has not worked with mr clueless. Please go home. Pdp are sure of winning yet they do not want the election.

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by Uncletony(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
koboko69:

card readers will be used to disable PDP robots like you wether you like it or not.

If there are masssive errors, hope u & ur propangandist wont blame GEJ as usual?!
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by AreaFada2: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
njays24:
Since I was born in the early 80s till now,we've been shouting up Nepa! From shagari,to ibb,to buhari,to abacha'to obj,to jonathan,none could tackle electricity;St.Buhari I wish you luck if you're elected.

And those of us older than you have seen same.

Surprisingly, at least last I visited home, in my area, the 15 to 18 hours of light daily is the best I have seen for decades.

Sure, many areas get far less.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by dotcomnamename: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
koboko69:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said that the fire that gutted some parts of its storage facilities in Abuja will not affect the upcoming general elections.The Commissioner in charge of Electoral Operations and Logistics, Mohammed Hamanga, said that the affected materials, which were in the process of being destroyed, were obsolete.

Mission Failed woefully by some elements looking for another shift of elections. Some millions have just been wasted to help INEC burn obsolete materials!!!! cheesy

[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 Days of power outage in a delicate institution like INEC! Now thats what i call super TRANSFORMATION!!!

It is March4Buhari...

Change is imminent!!!

Sai BABA!!!

[size=15pt]Wa gbayi jare...

#SaiBaba[/size]

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by bamite(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Before nko?
Nothing will affect the upcoming general elections.
If a whole NEPA office can be using generator? What is INEC? #NotSurprised
i love u
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by nicholasis(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by 1miccza: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
meforyou1:

Misinformation be properly informed
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by nicholasis(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
bamite:
i love u
Huh undecided undecided
Why?
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by ZUBY77(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
koboko69:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said that the fire that gutted some parts of its storage facilities in Abuja will not affect the upcoming general elections.The Commissioner in charge of Electoral Operations and Logistics, Mohammed Hamanga, said that the affected materials, which were in the process of being destroyed, were obsolete.

Mission Failed woefully by some elements looking for another shift of elections. Some millions have just been wasted to help INEC burn obsolete materials!!!! cheesy

[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked 3 Days of power outage in a delicate institution like INEC! Now thats what i call super TRANSFORMATION!!!

It is March4Buhari...

Change is imminent!!!

Sai BABA!!!

Yea. I heard that Nigeria supplied Europe with electricity during Buhari's regime in 1984.

2 Likes

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan better pikin lol just heard it now on NTA no be me talk am oh
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by pencoz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
koboko69:

According to an official of the commission, the fire outbreak was as a result of a surge in electricity after three days of power cut.

It was gathered that the fire which started at 11:00 PM was contained by 2:00AM due to the quick response of officials of INEC and the Federal Fire Service, who forced their way into the warehouse.

The Commissioner in charge, who inspected the affected areas of the warehouse, allayed fears that the fire would affect the reschedule elections.

INEC have faced lots of challenges on the road to the 2015 general elections, but the commission has reinstated its commitment to deliver a free and fair election, despite its challenges.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to, among other things, organize elections into various political offices in the country.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/15/fire-guts-inec-warehouse-in-abuja/
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by mekadinho(f): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
from jega must go on terminal leave, to he must not use card reader, to burning inec materials. What is pdp madness about. Jega must conduct this free and fair election. Its less than 2weeks to election and no jupiter would stop jega
HAHAHA...... APC ALWAYS MAKING NOISE. YOU GUYS THREATENED TO BRING DOWN HEAVEN B4 FEB POSTPONEMENT, BUT AFTER FEB 14 POSTPONEMENT, U GUYS DIDN'T KILL A FLY. STOP BEATING UR CHEST IN A FACELESS FORUM, BECAUSE ANODA "JUPITER" CAN STILL STOP JEGA AGAIN U KNW. AND "EARTH" n "MERCURY" LIK U CAN'T DO SH.IT.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by bamite(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Huh undecided undecided
Why?
cos u're hot
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pdp I dey see una hand for this ooo.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by olad2020: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lets take a minute shall we and compare. When someone is in power for 2 years and another for 6 years, of whom is more expected?

Let me put it another way, who had the better chance to tackle power buhari(in 2 years) or jonathan(in 6 years)?

This is not a trick question. I repeat, this is not a trick question.

Simply do the math!

vigasimple:

Your sai Bhuari was part of the former leaders who have never been able to fix electricity.

The sad news is that the followers are more dangerous than the 'rulers' because we virtually have no leaders among our past President or Head of State.

1 Like

Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by suptol(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by hustler86(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=OgologoDimkpa post=31650432]APCheats set INEC office ablaze to discredit GEJ once again but failed woefully. APC are known arsonists. They had burnt down ITV Benin and AIT Lagos but were exposed. They are fighting a lost battle cos GEJ will surely cruise to victory. No vacancy in ASO Rock!

So na inside this slave trade u wan die? Na wa oo, nna ehn wake up frm slumber.
Re: FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC by olaolulazio(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
P D Pigs, se una hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Neutralise Armed Hoodlums In Benue State, Weapons Recovered (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration / Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.