Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) (4466 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Babes! U no see Iranu ni?
big iranu dear..may God gv us wisdom 2 do the right thing
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Amuga(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Like one that was fighting his wife last week that she didn't get him airtime. The woman pays the rent of the house, buy food and provision, pay the children school fee.
He is still calling himself the head of the house because he has pri.ck
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Anaskie(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Your pix is so wrong on many levels.

I don't know where u get to see such men, but its a fact that most Nigerian men are hardworking.

Anyways, you don't know what it takes to be a man, so Im not going to join issues with you.

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Most u say? So its not all then. The remaining fall into dis class then
Anaskie:
Your pix is so wrong on many levels.

I don't know where u get to see such men, but its a fact that most Nigerian men are hardworking.

Anyways, you don't know what it takes to be a man, so Im not going to join issues with you.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
My dear. I knw of an uncle who does not do anytin rather keeps living off his wife's recharge card biz. A shame dear. A couple others I knw of dat dier wives cater for n they sit @home in boxers all day long
Amuga:
Like one that was fighting his wife last week that she didn't get him airtime. The woman pays the rent of the house, buy food and provision, pay the children school fee.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Amuga(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
My dear. I knw of an uncle who does not do anytin rather keeps living off his wife's recharge card biz. A shame dear. A couple others I knw of dat dier wives cater for n they sit @home in boxers all day long
Imagine.... Men sitting at home for women to go and hustle. Those kind of men are now full time house husband.

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yet! They wld cross arms n wait for d lady to come do house chores n bed chores. Mba nu!
Amuga:
Imagine.... Men sitting at home for women to go and hustle. Those kind of men are now full time house husband.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by chibic(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
So this is supposed to be a useless male bashing thread?

You women will always blow with a trumpet whenever you spend a kobo on your familly or husband. Look at this 0p telling stories of men living off women and she forgot that, the man must have been spending immensely on the woman at the beginning. Once a woman does a small favour to the hubby, they'll forget everything the man's been doing for them.

Marriage of today are useless because women of today are becoming useless. They disrespect their husbands and they cheat more than men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by xcitedjay(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Amuga:

No, he's not the head of the house just because he has pri.ck. He's the head of the house because he's the one that decided he want to call her his wife, he paid her brideprice, put her under his love, care and protection. Ultimately, he's the head of the house because God says so.

There is nothing wrong with a woman helping out when the man is unable to, that won't and shouldn't make her the head of the house.

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2015
U men r just a funny lot. Just a few of u discern tin without being overly sentimental. Haba! U can read whr she wrote d husband was fighting her cox of airtime. Yet u say nofin to dat. Its no crime to help out ur husband, but he shld be fair in dealing with her. U can't provide yet u make life unbearable for her. When ure home u won't help out. She cleans, cooks, finance? Haba! Not fair. In my tribe, women aint made to suffer dats why we are called oriaku (enjoy wealth). If ur mentality tells u dat its fair a woman helps out when d man is financially dwn n won't tell u to help out with chores in d home then dats a weird man. U won't make a gud husband too
xcitedjay:

No, he's not the head of the house just because he has pri.ck. He's the head of the house because he's the one that decided he want to call her his wife, he paid her brideprice, put her under his love, care and protection. Ultimately, he's the head of the house because God says so.

There is nothing wrong with a woman helping out when the man is unable to, that won't and shouldn't make her the head of the house.

You'd be a disaster to your own home should you start a family with the mentality you displayed above.

2 Likes

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Its not a male bashing thread dear. As for cheating, the ratio of men who cheat and are voilent is higher compared to women. Get d statistic from any country of ur choice. We shldnt blow d trumpet when u make life miserable while trying to do ur job? Haba! Be sincere n truthful to urself, how many homes complain whr d both couple do a combined effort? Whr d husband hustles and wife does same, while he helps her with some chores. So many NLs enjoying such wld come forth and tell u. My dear! Life should av a balance dere. No one came to suffer s
chibic:

You women will always blow with a trumpet whenever you spend a kobo on your familly or husband. Look at this 0p telling stories of men living off women and she forgot that, the man must have been spending immensely on the woman at the beginning. Once a woman does a small favour to the hubby, they'll forget everything the man's been doing for them.

Marriage of today are useless because women of today are becoming useless. They disrespect their husbands and they cheat more than men.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Anaskie(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
chibic:

My brother, dont waste your time arguing on this thread.

I really dont understand some of the ladies we have on this forum. A woman spends a few naira on her family and suddenly, the man becomes nothing to her.

Im yet to understand their concept of a family. To them, its the man's absolute duty to provide for all the financial needs of the house.

What is wrong in a woman catering for the home when her man is unable to do so?

These are the type of ladies who'll sue for a divorce immediately the husband gets sacked from work.

Reminds me of what a lady once told me..."His money is OUR money and my money is MY money"

Its really sad.

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Swt@! Am not against a woman helping out financially in d home. Av never said dat. My kind of person doesn't tink my life ends "in d kitchen". Av got a career and when I can't cont with dat, I wld av a means of supporting my home. In as much as I knw dat certain situations culd make a man unable to cater for d home, I won't sit back and endure any unfair treatment from dat man. How wld I be doing much work and he makes my life unbearable by beating me up, letting me slave to get kids ready for skul etc yl he sits back with his legs on d center table. Nna m! No man shld sit home with d pretext dat he can't provide. There a thousand n one jobs u can do outside to put food on d table for ur family.
Anaskie:
My brother, dont waste your time arguing on this thread.

I really dont understand some of the ladies we have on this forum. A woman spends a few naira on her family and suddenly, the man becomes nothing to her.

Im yet to understand their concept of a family. To them, its the man's absolute duty to provide for all the financial needs of the house.

What is wrong in a woman catering for the home when her man is unable to do so?

These are the type of ladies who'll sue for a divorce immediately the husband gets sacked from work.

Reminds me of what a lady once told me..."His money is OUR money and my money is MY money"

Its really sad.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by xcitedjay(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
U men r just a funny lot. Just a few of u discern tin without being overly sentimental. Haba! U can read whr she wrote d husband was fighting her cox of airtime. Yet u say nofin to dat. Its no crime to help out ur husband, but he shld be fair in dealing with her. U can't provide yet u make life unbearable for her. When ure home u won't help out. She cleans, cooks, finance? Haba! Not fair. In my tribe, women aint made to suffer dats why we are called oriaku (enjoy wealth). If ur mentality tells u dat its fair a woman helps out when d man is financially dwn n won't tell u to help out with chores in d home then dats a weird man. U won't make a gud husband too

Edited my last paragraph out after I found out you're actually married.

I am not being sentimental. You'd agree with me that if you truly are in love with your husband, you wouldn't deny him something as little as airtime. If a lady can deny her own husband airtime then she wouldn't mind denying him sex. After all it's only hos pri.ck that he has to offer.

"Women ain't meant to suffer..." but what happens when the wealth ain't there anymore? The man seizes being the head of the house? It's the decision you as a woman take at points like this, that brings you out as a Virtuous woman or otherwise.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Am not married dear,but d woman n d case study.
xcitedjay:

Edited my last paragraph out after I found out you're actually married.

I am not being sentimental. You'd agree with me that if you truly are in love with your husband, you wouldn't deny him something as little as airtime. If a lady can deny her own husband airtime then she wouldn't mind denying him sex. After all it's only hos pri.ck that he has to offer.

"Women ain't meant to suffer..." but what happens when the wealth ain't there anymore? The man seizes being the head of the house? It's the decision you as a woman take at points like this, that brings you out as a Virtuous woman or otherwise.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by trendiitee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
urchbabie and feyifahm, I sight both of u oooo.

meanwhile wetin una see wey una dey talk. dis town abi Na village where I'm serving is a good example of dat pix posted up dia.

the men do nothing except smoke all day and den d wives goes to d market and to worsen d matter it is d women dat farms.
Mehn!!!!! I was disgusted wen I saw dia kind of lifestyle here.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chineke me!!!!!! Which villa be dat? Kai! A women libertaion seminar needs to hold dwn dere asap.
trendiitee:
urchbabie and feyifahm, I sight both of u oooo.

meanwhile wetin una see wey una dey talk. dis town abi Na village where I'm serving is a good example of dat pix posted up dia.

the men do nothing except smoke all day and den d wives goes to d market and to worsen d matter it is d women dat farms.
Mehn!!!!! I was disgusted wen I saw dia kind of lifestyle here.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by trendiitee(f): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
Chineke me!!!!!! Which villa be dat? Kai! A women libertaion seminar needs to hold dwn dere asap.
Na one villa in rivers state ooo. d women Na d breadwinner while d men re d breadwaster. lollllll
most annoying part is dis men who re dependent on deir wives now take deir promiscuity down to corp members. imagine a man with 5 or 6 kids whom d wife is feeding telling me dat he is going to take care of me?
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Lwbmb! Rivers state. Kai! Dat state get high level of promiscous individuals. 1 in every 5young lady is a baby mama. Abeg dey ur lane o! Take care of u fire.
trendiitee:
Na one villa in rivers state ooo. d women Na d breadwinner while d men re d breadwaster. lollllll
most annoying part is dis men who re dependent on deir wives now take deir promiscuity down to corp members. imagine a man with 5 or 6 kids whom d wife is feeding telling me dat he is going to take care of me?
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by chibic(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin @man with 5 or 6 kids
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jerrymej(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
Lwbmb! Rivers state. Kai! Dat state get high level of promiscous individuals. 1 in every 5young lady is a baby mama. Abeg dey ur lane o! Take care of u fire.

Lol! Try him na.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by trendiitee(f): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
lollllll. u can trust me now, no time for thrash.
how re u doing by d way? saw u on dat kitchen thread
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by trendiitee(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
chibic:
grin grin @man with 5 or 6 kids
I ain't joking oooo
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
No tnk u on her behalf
jerrymej:

Lol! Try him na.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Okay na, we have two of this thread and counting.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Lolx! I do trust u dear. Yh! I cook here wella o.
trendiitee:
lollllll. u can trust me now, no time for thrash.
how re u doing by d way? saw u on dat kitchen thread
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by trendiitee(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
urchbarbie:
Lolx! I do trust u dear. Yh! I cook here wella o.
Na dat cook be my 2nd name. lollll.
but snapping d food is an entirely difficult task
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Mine was first. Saw d other thread too [img][/img]
freecocoa:
Okay na, we have two of this thread and counting.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Snap na work ni?
trendiitee:
Na dat cook be my 2nd name. lollll.
but snapping d food is an entirely difficult task
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by edwife(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
ifyalways:
Choices.

Don't know such type of men. Never will either.

My sentiments exactly... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinions! Do You Agree It Is Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures *** / What Makes A Good Marriage Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.