Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. (2579 Views)

PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Sijioke(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
the founder of the synagogue church of all nations, prophet t.b joshua. predicted today about the forthcoming elections. here are his words.
''Am seeing a dark cloud on the election day, you know if it is about to rain you cant see things clearly. the cloud on that day would be dark.
we have to pray for this country.
On the election day, you would know who is pdp and who is apc. you would be surprised that day. the ones who you thought are in a particular party would vote for another party.
That day you would know that both parties are actually playing games.
The party which you thought would never win would be the one to win that day, I cant say more that. Even though you people dont love me,am a stranger to you in my father's land ,i would vote as a patriotic citizen I also have my pvc card and I would bring it out in the next service''.

After that he told the congregration to raise up their flags and pray for their respective countries.

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by eldnix: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oooookaaaayyy!!! Hope dem no go postpone am again shaa
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by omenka(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Where is the prediction

Abegi, this guy should be rotting away in jail. Overhyped murderer.

Even when he farts, some people would say it's a prophesy.

2 Likes

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
This one na scope hare. The guy shld talk straight. Wetin be the one who u think no go win go win? Which kind 419 talk be dt one?

Bros Joshua, I respect u o, no dey make me angry like ds na

5 Likes

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Baawaa(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan can give meaning to this riddle
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by holatin(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
TB Joshua
this prediction is like playing both team.

anyway GMB until shekau get signed to mavin record

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by infogenius(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is this a prediction?
Must this man say something?
As far as I am concerned he has made no
sense.
A dummy in naija knows that there will be
tension during and after d election.
so what is he predicting?
A beegi
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by ELTON123(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Space booked :? Next
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Bekwarra(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ominous cloud hanging whichever side the pendulum swings.
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by duro4chang(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
He did not say anythinh
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by danot1030: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am getting to like this man by the day.
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by sholatech(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
If I understand Perfectly, it means he prophesied PDP will win despite all the momentum that APC is having; that APC leaders will sell-out

11 Likes

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Desteenee(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
sholatech:
If I understand Perfectly, it means he prophesied PDP will win despite all the momentum that APC is having; that APC leaders will sell-out
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by otokx(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
These elections should do and pass so that we can move on with our lives.

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
sholatech:
Is either you cannot read very well or you have comprehension problem..go and read it again,he said the party people never imagined could win is going to win,or are you now admitting that PDP is the underdog among all the parties contesting for the presidential seat??I thought you people were busy claiming that GEJ is going to surely win??so you people were even deceiving yourselves abi??any intelligent person would know that what T.B joshua is trying to say is that neither PDP nor APC will win the election and that an unexpected party might win it, because of deceits.....I totally don't believe that crap he called prophecies.......

4 Likes

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by 400billionman: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
The nation will turn against one man.

Is that a confirmation ?
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Plshavmercyamen: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
From Suleiman to Joshua. Regardless of what anybody think, Nigeria needs our prayers now than ever. Udo diri unu
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Bugatie(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sijioke:
the founder of the synagogue church of all nations, prophet t.b joshua. predicted today about the forthcoming elections. here are his words.
''Am seeing a dark cloud on the election day, you know if it is about to rain you cant see things clearly. the cloud on that day would be dark.
we have to pray for this country.
On the election day, you would know who is pdp and who is apc. you would be surprised that day. the ones who you thought are in a particular party would vote for another party.
That day you would know that both parties are actually playing games.
The party which you thought would never win would be the one to win that day, I cant say more that. Even though you people dont love me,am a stranger to you in my father's land ,i would vote as a patriotic citizen I also have my pvc card and I would bring it out in the next service''.

After that he told the congregration to raise up their flags and pray for their respective countries.

In other words, the prophet is saying;
It's either Jonathan wins or Buhari loses!

Gej all the way
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by MarkJessy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
Is either you cannot read very well or you have comprehension problem..go and read it again,he said the party people never imagined could win is going to win,or are you now admitting that PDP is the underdog among all the parties contesting for the presidential seat??I thought you people were busy claiming that GEJ is going to surely win??so you people were even deceiving yourselves abi??any intelligent person would know that what T.B joshua is trying to say is that neither PDP nor APC will win the election and that an unexpected party might win it, because of deceits.....I totally don't believe that crap he called prophecies.......
Keep teaching them sound wisdom broda.

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Adminisher: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bugatie:

In other words, the prophet is saying;
It's either Jonathan wins or Buhari loses!

Gej all the way

Northern PDP will turn against the President. Buhari will surprisingly win some South South, South East States. This is in line with some earlier prophecies. I don't think TB Joshua is credible anyway.

5 Likes

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Bugatie(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Adminisher:

Northern PDP will turn against the President. Buhari will surprisingly win some South South, South East States. This is in line with some earlier prophecies. I don't think TB Joshua is credible anyway.

Then at the end of the day, it's either Gej wins or Buhari loses!

1 Like

Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by sexyfatima: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes oo dear
sholatech:
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by bighead1(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
w
e are waiting
Re: You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. by Adminisher: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Bugatie:

Then at the end of the day, it's either Gej wins or Buhari loses!

Play on words all you can. The prophecy I am going with was made more than six months ago. Jonathan would be shocked at the results because some so called PDP base states will vote against him and APC candidate will win. They did not even know who the candidate was going to be then. CHANGE is a revolution coming out through the instrumentality of a democratic process. It was supposed to be bloody but God was merciful and will use the elections to do it. Nothing can stop the revolution.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER!!! Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A Man(shock / (17 Years On RIP) 20 Things To Remember About Abacha / What "THE NATION" Newspaper Said About New NSA Monguno In 2011 Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.