Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman (3263 Views)

Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) / Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
My wife is 4 months gone but you will hardly know. But to me she is still the Angel and most beautiful lady on earth.

I love you my Angel.

14 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Akkord4gov: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
K
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by bellong: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oga, do you have a permission to share her picture?

She is fine though..
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by MadCow1: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
bellong:
Oga, do you have a permission to share her picture?

She is fine though..

Yes oooo
She helped me in posting this.

4 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by bellong: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
bisdansun:

Yes oooo
She helped me in posting this.

Ok.. then.

Wishing you both infinite blissful marital years and the foetus greatness in life....

Meanwhile, picture contest is not advisable on some occasions... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
is this her first pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by MadCow1: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove:

You're really a madcow1

Babe you sef..

Since wey you enter this your office, you just bone your main guy abi.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Beamborla(f): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Made me remember when I had my last child cheesy

She should go easy on those heels...

Before I forget, she fyn

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pregnant women beauty contest now opened. So where is the 2nd contestant? We are waiting...

Safe delivery to all pregnant women.

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by free2ryhme: 1:24am On Mar 16, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by pretydiva(f): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
D op must b high on dry poo. Y in God's name wil u upload ur pregnant wife's pix on a public forum? E clear say witches frm ya village don dey cross leg 4 ur mata
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by soopamom: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
4 months and she already has a bump this pbvious? shocked
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by bukatyne(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
bisdansun:
My wife is 4 months gone but you will hardly know. But to me she is still the Angel and most beautiful lady on earth.

I love you my Angel.

Sexy preggie kiss

God bless your home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Awwww.

Sweet.

Bless you guys

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by 5minsmadness: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

this one is truly infected
Lmao!
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by 5minsmadness: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretydiva:
D op must b high on dry poo. Y in God's name wil u upload ur pregnant wife's pix on a public forum? E clear say witches frm ya village don dey cross leg 4 ur mata
My sista d tin tire me oh
People dey hide pregnancy make some weenches no see am, this one dey upload for all d world to see...
Op be like say ya head no correkt!
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
bisdansun:

I love you my Angel.

Wait till she's 9mths gone . . . and her stomach is almost dropping to her feet . . . and her legs are too swollen to fit into her shoes . . and her face is bloated like over-ripe mango . . . embarassed
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Wendy80(f): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
bisdansun:

I love you my Angel.

OP I know u love ur wife and excited about being a Dad but her pics on social media is no no for me oh.

#my2cent

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by SAMBARRY: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
You wan try wink

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Excited dad to be.
Your thread get as e be sha.I'm not sure u'll get many sharers of preggie here.

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
brito:
is this her first pregnancy?
Yes ooooooo
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
pretydiva:

Oga you are funny
I won't reply you with same insult
Rather I will say I did what I did out of happiness of a soon to be father.

If you are married or a father you will understand the feeling.

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
soopamom:
4 months and she already has a bump this pbvious? shocked

Abi
I like m like this ooooooo
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Sexy preggie kiss

God bless your home cheesy
Thank jari don't mind the haters
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Beamborla:
Made me remember when I had my last child cheesy

She should go easy on those heels...

Before I forget, she fyn

She wears it ones a while
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

My sista d tin tire me oh
People dey hide pregnancy make some weenches no see am, this one dey upload for all d world to see...
Op be like say ya head no correkt!

If you know what you carry you won't hid from the devil and besides if you have waited for pregnancy for years, you will understand.

Don't be too quick in judging people, you may not what they have been through.

2 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wedon:

Wait till she's 9mths gone . . . and her stomach is almost dropping to her feet . . . and her legs are too swollen to fit into her shoes . . and her face is bloated like over-ripe mango . . . embarassed

Even then she will still be my Angel
And most Sexy woman on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by soopamom: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
bisdansun:

Abi
I like m like this ooooooo
LOL! nice one. the belle dey sweet you no be small...nice one.
Dont mind all these nay sayers about uploading pix on social media. As long as you both are at home with it, Nothing do una....carry goooooo baba ibeji grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets See How Pretty you are as Pregnant Woman by Vyolet(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
She's pretty and her bump is ok for four months,some have it big already at that age.

I wish her safe delivery

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / . / F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.