Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? (2057 Views)

Amosun: Iā€™m Not An Ingrate To Tinubu / Atiku: El-rufai Is An Ingrate -timi Frank / Fayose Is An Ingrate - Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
I was fortunate to watched #GejWinsIt live program that was aired on Channels, AIT and NTA. The presidential score card was basically on fact and figures about GEJ administration and at a point a young short man said the administration had produced 4.5 Millions jobs for Nigerian within 5 years. wow! is all i could say, if Jonathan has truly produced that numbers of employments within 5 years, then he has done perfectly great in the area of unemployment and he really deserved great kudos from Nigerians.

come to think of it, who were those people that got the employments? Non of the people i know around me got a job under or through this administration, I know two people that got a slavery job under SUREP, masters degree holders collecting 25,000 naira as salary, this is not a job that worth campaigning for as far as am concern.

is there anyone here who is among the 4.5 Millions people that got a job under GEJ administration?

If truly 4.5 Millions Nigerians got a REAL job under Jonathan then the man deserve our appreciations, we should not be an ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by WisdomFlakes: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Those figures are phantom figures, the kind that you will be hard-pressed to come across a beneficiary. Unless of course that beneficiary is one of the paid internet warriors on auto post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Those figures are phantom figures, the kind that you will be hard-pressed to come across a beneficiary. Unless of course that beneficiary is one of the paid internet warriors on auto post. cheesy

The numbers is much and if truly the number is real then kudos to the man but if this is phantom figures as you said I will be so disappointed. still waiting for beneficiaries though
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by ademega(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know maybe I should be laughing ni oh or rolling on the floor .different bashing in all styles for mr president .
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
ademega:
I don't know maybe I should be laughing ni oh or rolling on the floor .different bashing in all styles for mr president .

I think this is an open forum for Nigerian and even non Nigerians, at least we may see some real beneficiaries.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by olaideeeedris(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ created plenty jobs o. This is d evidence...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
olaideeeedris:
GEJ created plenty jobs o. This is d evidence...

Guy, am not joking and for your information it is not 1.5 Million, it was 4.5 Million jobs I heard from the guy
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by jpphilips(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
wazobiaforu:
I was fortunate to watched #GejWinsIt live program that was aired on Channels, AIT and NTA. The presidential score card was basically on fact and figures about GEJ administration and at a point a young short man said the administration had produced 4.5 Millions jobs for Nigerian within 5 years. wow! is all i could say, if Jonathan has truly produced that numbers of employments within 5 years, then he has done perfectly great in the area of unemployment and he really deserved great kudos from Nigerians.

come to think of it, who were those people that got the employments? Non of the people i know around me got a job under or through this administration, I know two people that got a slavery job under SUREP, masters degree holders collecting 25,000 naira as salary, this is not a job that worth campaigning for as far as am concern.

is there anyone here who is among the 4.5 Millions people that got a job under GEJ administration?

If truly 4.5 Millions Nigerians got a REAL job under Jonathan then the man deserve our appreciations, we should not be an ingrate.

NBS rated your unemployment level at 72%, do you still believe that Jonathan created 4.5m jobs?

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
jpphilips:

NBS rated your unemployment level at 72%, do you still believe that Jonathan created 4.5m jobs?

Well, am not after the percentage level of unemployment rate, am only marveled at 4.5 millions Nigerian got a job under GEJ government administration, let assume just 500,000 also got a job directly from already existing private sector, that means over 5 millions Nigerian got employed withing 5 years, that is a great number
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
More than 150 viewers and yest not single beneficiary? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

this must not be a lie ... please let one person at least that is a beneficiary show face
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by billante(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2015
wazobiaforu:
More than 150 viewers and yest not single beneficiary? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

this must not be a lie ... please let one person at least that is a beneficiary show face

When govt says it created so so amount of jobs, it involves every new job created in the country within the administration tenure both by private companies and govt establishments.

For example through FG incentives, General electric came and established its presence in the country and employed people to build and run a big manufacturing plant in calabar and still going to employ more.....other companies like the new Electricity companies, nollywood, music konga, jumia,rice, sugar, fertilizer, automobile, steel,oil and gas companies etc also doing same.

All these with govt job establishments within the period like sure-p, youwin, armed forces etc are what make up the millions of job the govt is saying that was created....They are not saying all the new jobs created are federal govt employees

Its also like that in other countries

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
billante:

When govt says it created so so amount of jobs, it involves every new job created in the country within the administration tenure both by private companies and govt establishments.

For example through FG incentives, General electric came and established its presence in the country and employed people to build and run a big manufacturing plant in calabar and still going to employ more.....other companies like the new Electricity companies, nollywood, music konga, jumia,rice, sugar, fertilizer, automobile, steel,oil and gas companies etc also doing same.

All these with govt job establishments within the period like sure-p, youwin, armed forces etc are what make up the millions of job the govt is saying that was created....They are not saying all the new jobs created are federal govt employees

Its also like that in other countries

Thanks, are you a beneficiary? am sure am not one of the numbers because i knew how i got my job

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Still no single person?
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by ezugegere(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
wazobiaforu:
Still no single person?

My bro, those who got the jobs are busy in their places of work right now. U don't expect a busy person to come and join u in a gossip!

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
ezugegere:

My bro, those who got the jobs are busy in their places of work right now. U don't expect a busy person to come and join u in a gossip!

like you just did? tongue tongue or they are busy inside sun passing cars and looking for victims? mumu
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Compare him with his predecessors and he'll easily qualify for sainthood.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by paBuhari(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
During my administration, I did nothing. Jona is trying.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
paBuhari:
During my administration, I did nothing. Jona is trying.
[/s]

impersonator pls all take note!
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by Micuilles: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Many Nigerians are supposed to be enlightened people. When I read comments like these on this forum, I tend to believe that many of the un-enlightened ones are those registered on Nairaland.

when you acknowledge that about 14 new universities were constructed withing the last 4 years, who do you think is working there, ghosts?? the rails, boost in agriculture, FDIs, vehicle assembling plants, bank of industry, graduates trainees, interns, YOUWIn grants, nagroprenures, electricity privatization, etc.

In some states, new CBN branches, private investments, etc. If you think that over 4.5 million jobs created in 4years should be felt in a country where over 1.8 million people graduate every year, plus the backlogs over the years caused by previous govts, then your head needs to be examined.

For those who believe the fairy tale stories about creating 10 million jobs per year, by desperate opposition parties. I think the so-called illiterate Buhari is far more literate than his supporters. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by paBuhari(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

impersonator pls all take note!
Am not impersinato. Am a Nijeriyan exercising my right to free speech under the able gwofment of Jona. He's a very good man.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
paBuhari:

Am not impersinato. Am a Nijeriyan exercising my right to free speech under the able gwofment of Jona. He's a very good man.
[/s]
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by paBuhari(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Micuilles:
Many Nigerians are supposed to be enlightened people. When I read comments like these on this forum, I tend to believe that many of the un-enlightened ones are those registered on Nairaland.

when you acknowledge that about 14 new universities were constructed withing the last 4 years, who do you think is working there, ghosts?? the rails, boost in agriculture, FDIs, vehicle assembling plants, bank of industry, graduates trainees, interns, YOUWIn grants, nagroprenures, electricity privatization, etc.

In some states, new CBN branches, private investments, etc. If you think that over 4.5 million jobs created in 4years should be felt in a country where over 1.8 million people graduate every year, plus the backlogs over the years caused by previous govts, then your head needs to be examined.

For those who believe the fairy tale stories about creating 10 million jobs per year, by desperate opposition parties. I think the so-called illiterate Buhari is far more literate than his supporters. grin
You are a very wise boy. I wish Nijeriyans will know the truth. Am not educated enough like jona.
As soon as Zara finish sckool in London, I will give her to you fo marriage.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by Sweetguy25: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
jpphilips:

But the same NBS confirmed that over 1 million jobs have been created. So whats your point?
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by paBuhari(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]
If not for your stubbornness, I will have given you Zara fo marriage.
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by IVORY2009(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
paBuhari:

If not for your stubbornness, I will have given you Zara fo marriage.
[/s]
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Micuilles:

Seriously speaking you have a point but you are so silly to know that i was marveled when i heard the figure during the program, if you care to know i campaigned for GEJ in 2011 but i and other Nigerians who chose leaders without bias or ethnocentrism or being religious bigots are disappointed with his administration, no government in the history of Nigeria perform better in their second term, paradoxically he had done his best for his four years tenure plus the unfinished tenure of Yaradua, Nevertheless I was still amazed with the number of employment rate i heard but another part of me question the figures, Imagine almost 250 viewers and no yet one single beneficiary, abi na APC still bring all the people that are viewing the thread without success stories? so Mr diehard fan of the desperate president, ARE YOU A BENEFICIARY OR ANYBODY AROUND YOU?
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by IanDiamonds: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make I hear....

about 50 of my friends got scammed at the NIS (Nigerian Immigration Scam)....of their hard earned money...
about 10 persons I know registered for the Sure-P GIS scam... some have spent over 50K with no Jobs yet....
The FG just blew a contract I had with an NGO when they shifted the Elections.. An agreement that would have earned me a whooping 5million (No Jokes)...

OP I think you heard wrong.. you meant to hear thay he rendered 4.5 million Jobless...

What hurts me is when I see some silly persons coming here to type (GEJ till they grow some brains)...
God punish all Tanoids...

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
IanDiamonds:
Make I hear....

about 50 of my friends got scammed at the NIS (Nigerian Immigration Scam)....of their hard earned money...
about 10 persons I know registered for the Sure-P GIS scam... some have spent over 50K with no Jobs yet....
The FG just blew a contract I had with an NGO when they shifted the Elections.. An agreement that would have earned me a whooping 5million (No Jokes)...

OP I think you heard wrong.. you meant to hear thay he rendered 4.5 million Jobless...

What hurts me is when I see some silly persons coming here to type (GEJ till they grow some brains)...
God punish all Tanoids...

Guy I feel your pains, I paid for 3 people also and imagine gov shows us they are the boss to yahoo boys, but brother how come you have up to 50 friends that got scammed, are you a celeb?
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by IanDiamonds: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
wazobiaforu:

Guy I feel your pains, I paid for 3 people also and imagine gov shows us they are the boss to yahoo boys, but brother how come you have up to 50 friends that got scammed, are you a celeb?

I'm a really nice person really... the 50 is a summed up figure, they're way more thn that... I jusy kept hearing from this and this person the samr story on how they we're scammed... Even a Teacher I know bought the form...

1 Like

Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by wazobiaforu(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
All i could say now is SHAME ON ALL WHO STILL WANT TO VOTE FOR THIS GEJ drunnkard man
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by jpphilips(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:

But the same NBS confirmed that over 1 million jobs have been created. So whats your point?

What is the relationship between statistical representation and raw data?
Re: Am I Or Are We An Ingrate To Gej? by Sweetguy25: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
jpphilips:

What is the relationship between statistical representation and raw data?

I don't care. All I know is that the Nigerian Bureau of statistics concluded that 1.4 million jobs were created in 2014.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polls: Admit Your Mistakes, Cleric Tells Jonathan In Aso Rock / Seun, Please Check This / Video-nigeria Troops In Action In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.