Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. (1139 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / Why Atiku Visited Babangida / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Nely77(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, has said the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flag bearer, Muhammadu Buhari has lost in the race to becoming Nigeria’s president the second time already, given that former VP Atiku Abubakar and some Northern leaders have withdrawn their support for the APC – the claim which has not been confirmed.

Punch reports that, a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti, the Governor said that the new development has deflated the ego of the opposition party to the extent that it has tactically conceded defeat few days to the March 28 presidential election.

He revealed that the Northern leaders terminated their support after realising that Buhari would be made to short-change the North. He claimed the development caused distress in the APC camp.

Fasoye also said that Atiku and his supporters were already making their way back to the PDP and that the North had seen the deceit in APC South-west leaders in pushing forward Buhari, even against the man’s interest.

http://nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
watching
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmm....I pray this story is true.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by bigt2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't comment if you have no pvc!
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by dedos(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dis man seems 2 b suffering from negative vision.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Young03(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wch party ds man de self?
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by ademega(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
He is now the spoke man for atiku and his groups .
If you have nothing to say ,say noting .
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by ellechrystal(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
I thought Atiku said Apc is his home. He isn't going anywhere.
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by vision2022: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Idiot Fayose
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Another silly blogger spreading lies,ayo fayose never said such..........no wonder a lot of people don't even follow naija bloggers.....they just spread false news just to drive traffic to their blog...
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Nely77(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
wakacome:
Another silly blogger spreading lies,ayo fayose never said such..........no wonder a lot of people don't even follow naija bloggers.....they just spread false news just to drive traffic to their blog...

I will not reply you @wakacome because you lack knowledge. Are you related to Ayo or are you his PA? Wait until the news breaks properly, then you will know how wrong you are.
Re: Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nely77:

I will not reply you @wakacome because you lack knowledge. Are you related to Ayo or are you his PA? Wait until the news breaks properly, then you will know how wrong you are.
Have said it before and I will repeat it again,I repeat!!!I repeat!!!That is a LIE!!!!!am talking according to facts which I have.....!!!!!!!!!!...all this crappy bloggers....

(1) (Reply)

would Buhari Have Been Qualified To Stand For Election In Many Countries? / Lai Mohammed Ordered Apc Supporters To Disobey Igp / Why I Did Not Support President Jonathan--an Igbo Man's Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.