Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best (1472 Views)

Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation / Why You Should Throw That Blackberry Away -tonye's Blog / 7 Things Samsung Galaxy Star Does That Blackberry Q10 Can’t (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Matthew Miller is perhaps the world’s top mobile tech reviewer. He has owned over 200 different devices running Palm, Linux, Symbian, Newton, BlackBerry, iOS, Android, webOS, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phone operating systems. His current collection includes a Nokia Lumia 1520, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, BlackBerry Passport, Sony Xperia Z3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, and many more. His verdict on the Passport:

I like the iPhone 6 Plus and my Android phones, but the BlackBerry Passport gets things done more efficiently and is a joy to use. (Source)

SuperSanusi is one of Nigeria’s leading tech bloggers. His present smartphone collection includes the Passport and HTC One M8, and he thinks too that the BlackBerry Passport is king of the pack:

@supersanusi:The Passport may not be cool...but it's the best smartphone out there right now. My opinion.

Then there’s Mr. Mo, Africa’s foremost mobile tech blogger and reviewer, who has owned over 120 mobile devices running Symbian, Palm, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Android, webOS, iOS, Windows Phone and Firefox operating systems since 2001. His current collection includes a BlackBerry Passport, Nokia Lumia 930, Innjoo One 3G HD and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 3G. He agrees with the sentiment that BlackBerry passport is highly underrated and is the most capable smartphone in the market:

@moverick:Endorsed -> MT "@supersanusi: The Passport...is the best smartphone out there right now. My opinion."

I have only played with the Passport for a few minutes, and I think it is a great device. But the best? Are these fellas on to something? Do you agree with them? What device would you pick as the best smartphone in the market now?

http://mobilityarena.com/these-top-techies-all-think-that-blackberry-passport-is-the-best/

Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by bigt2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
All i want in a smartphone is a blackberry passport running android os.
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by sorextee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackberry will always be my number one gadget on terms of security. I use d z30, which gives me a total satisfaction, compared to my s5, which was even stolen this night. E no pain me, only say my pics, videos,etc inside. If it were d BlackBerry, I for don dey run mad for berger..
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
bigt2:
All i want in a smartphone is a blackberry passport running android os.
from reviews, blackberry 10 os can handle android apps pretty well especially after upgrading but the passport na underhyped chairman
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
sorextee:
Blackberry will always be my number one gadget on terms of security. I use d z30, which gives me a total satisfaction, compared to my s5, which was even stolen this night. E no pain me, only say my pics, videos,etc inside. If it were d BlackBerry, I for don dey run mad for berger..
hahahahhahahahaa grin abeg no craze o
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by sorextee(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
E dey happen sha. What is coming is better than what is gone. The whole thing happened like magic dis nite. It seems I get bad luck with Samsung products. I forgot my s3 in a cab, still at dat berger junction last year. Got d s4, lost it in a club. Finally bought s5, only for dem to snatch it dis nite.. goodbye to Samsung. This is a lesson u guys shld learn..
Never use ur fone in a loading cab, for wuse or berger..
talktimi:
hahahahhahahahaa grin abeg no craze o
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by bigt2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
talktimi:
from reviews, blackberry 10 os can handle android apps pretty well especially after upgrading but the passport na underhyped chairman
i forgot to add that it should come with the price of tecno m3.
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
bigt2:
i forgot to add that it should come with the price of tecno m3.
armu lobbar grin

But if you're careful on olx sha you can get a fairly good z10/30 (key word being CAREFUL)
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
sorextee:
E dey happen sha. What is coming is better than what is gone. The whole thing happened like magic dis nite. It seems I get bad luck with Samsung products. I forgot my s3 in a cab, still at dat berger junction last year. Got d s4, lost it in a club. Finally bought s5, only for dem to snatch it dis nite.. goodbye to Samsung. This is a lesson u guys shld learn..
Never use ur fone in a loading cab, for wuse or berger..
Berger wey those bread sellers ready to point you gun because you wan collect change ? Ok

Old things are pass away sha, sorry about your loss bro
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by bigt2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
talktimi:
armu lobbar grin

But if you're careful on olx sha you can get a fairly good z10/30 (key word being CAREFUL)
i'll take that as a compliment.
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by talktimi(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
bigt2:
i'll take that as a compliment.
no offense intended but the hardware involved alone makes that impossible. The only "luck" is that bb prices crash like a rock through water very quickly because of poor sales so you could get high end products pretty cheap especially online
Re: These Top Techies All Think That Blackberry Passport Is The Best by bigt2(m): 3:30am On Mar 16, 2015
talktimi:
no offense intended but the hardware involved alone makes that impossible. The only "luck" is that bb prices crash like a rock through water very quickly because of poor sales so you could get high end products pretty cheap especially online
okay, but for olx? That's a no go area if one wants to avoid stories that touch.

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Transport Some Stuffs From Kano To Benin / Why Is My Smartphone Usually Hot? Here's The Fix / Tecno Unveils Winpad 10 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.