Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ (539 Views)

Pix: Who Represent Nigeria Better (GMB Or GEJ) / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by windowxp5(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have and will always maintain that my problem with GEJ, his advisers, and PDP during this re-election campaign is their approach. Two image demoralizing documentary is currently been aired, personal attacks is another main concentration of his campaign. The little he managed to achieve during his time in office is been exaggerated and only few can be said to be beneficiaries meanwhile, everybody can feel his failed govt in security, education, economy and most importantly corruption, even US knows.

I had a glimpse of his concert in Lagos either last week or the previous (meet with the president) and today again, another one is going on (presidential interactive session with Nelly wood stars) . Meanwhile, I can't take my eyes off TVC cause what am seeing the APC advertise is currently what Nigerians are facing and important thing is the change they keep professing in the advert.

Sincere Nigerians, who have convinced you enough
A concert organizer and dollar sharer, note if he enters, such will die because he will not run for 3rd term.

A man we all know his past (good and bad) who have regret and admit his wrong dictatorship and look forward to savage the nation following the rule of law currently on ground.

All what gej said he will do in 2011, he's yet to do 20% of it. I will rather vote Buhari and watch how far he will deliver becos I know 100% is not visible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by Princecalm(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
If i don't go for change, who will?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
I am going with the progressive team.

Sai APC
Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by ziccoit: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Viable opposition against PDP we see in APC, first time since 1999, has really exposed the emptiness of PDP as a party. Camp PDP has gotten factually verything about 2015 election wrong. APC has managed to stick to issue based campaign as much as possible even in the face of provocations. I didn't know where the energy really came from but, APC has done a wonderful job leaving PDP grasping for air. I sometimes forget PDP is actually the ruling party by the conduct of her handlers. They are too brash. The outcome of this election is going to be a game changer for the generality of people of Nigeria. Politicians are going to respect us more and give us our rightful dues as constitution demands.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by dammiecool(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Baba oyoyo

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election Campaign, Who Killed It GMB Or GEJ by egift(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan: Very Dangerous And Deceptive / Apc Campaign To Pdp- ‘us Envoy’ A Hired Spin Doctor, Hatchet Jobber -vanguard / Did GEJ Really Say This... As "My Mandate"? Ah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.