Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? (44128 Views)

Would You Rock This Hairdo????! / Caption This Hairdo / One Word For This Gurl And Her Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Hair Do Hazard
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Why their yansh flat pass the floor they are standing on na? embarassed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by tobbyjohnny(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
The hair long pass the girl knee o.... What if she enter bike and the thing enter chain
she go cari am put for hand nw.....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by doskie(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Wetin concern you?
he had the guts to snap somebody and upload on nl. just for cheap likes and publicity.
some people have not met trouble that will teach their generation lessons.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
See as their nyash small like my own.

Picture of your nyash or I don't believe it
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why their yansh flat pass the floor they are standing on na? embarassed
Lmao. E concern you? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Cutekriss(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
buygala:
Wetin concern you?
i wonder o!!! thats how people invite trouble for themselves............ if na tonto dike do am now the op's topic wil be#fashion of the week.... anyways, my point is, stop poking your nose in stuffs that doesn't concern you.......

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
ginawest:
yes nah@op...buh it depends on d colour tho
gina ow va?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lmao. E concern you? tongue
E concern me oh. Well, e no concern me sha. cheesy

Eeyah, e be like say your own sef na drawing board. tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
na so ur nyash small?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by harry509: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..
ummmmmM! No yash @ all, dos kind of girls dm go sabi form ehen.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
ginawest:
its vewi izy....wen u want to sit on d bike,u move d hair forward.
e be lyk say u sef dn make dt kind hair b4?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
E concern me oh. Well, e no concern me sha. cheesy

Eeyah, e be like say your own sef na drawing board. tongue cheesy
Lol. I'm willing to share even from the drawing board you know. wink
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See as them be abeg?..who knows how long they've been saving for this big treat.. grin
chai! See yawah.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Fellonigerians: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Na style...
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Harmvirus:
Small children of nowadays
children wey dn dey collect big tinz. . .
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I'm willing to share even from the drawing board you know. wink
Share?

You mean...give someone?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Share?

You mean...give someone?
cut out of it and give my fellow babe wey her own flat like MEE board too. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by mirexxx(f): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
See Dem, daddy shoki's die hard fans! Lol
grin
who's daddy shoki?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Harmvirus(f): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2015
pbs4real:
children wey dn dey collect big tinz. . .

I dey tell u. They don dey chop food meant for elders lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
cut out of it and give my fellow babe wey her own flat like MEE board too. smiley
Nemo dat quod non habet. "No one gives what he (she) does not have". smiley

You can only cut out it if you have, but since you don't, I'm sorry but it's not possible. tongue embarassed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nemo dat quod non habet. "No one gives what he (she) does not have". smiley

You can only cut out it if you have, but since you don't, I'm sorry but it's not possible. tongue embarassed cheesy
It is o.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
It is o.
So it means you're massively endowed then? shocked

Ya bu na inwere ya na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by 2rez: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
softysparky:
Really? Anyway, pinchure of yo ynash or adonbelivit grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
So it means you're massively endowed then? shocked

Ya bu na inwere ya na? grin
Hehehehehe.
Anything is possible. wink
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ginawest(f): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
pbs4real:
gina ow va?
me dey o
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehehehehe.
Anything is possible. wink
Please, there's this very good friend and course mate of mind, her own flat like wall mirror. Could you borrow me small so I could help her? Thanks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ginawest(f): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Gynacologist:
nwanyi oma yenumu ekwenti gi....ka anyi luko na idi owk..
bia gyna,ichori ji numba nkem me gini?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Please, there's this very good friend and course mate of mind, her own flat like wall mirror. Could you borrow me small so I could help her? Thanks. grin
Lol. See question o shocked the time wey God dey share am where she stroll go I bet hers won't be as flat as the lady with the shorter hair, I mean op's pic.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Begonia(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..

This is so pathetic. You went to KFC, saw two decently-dressed girls doing their own thing. You took a picture of them and uploaded on a public forum so that they'll be mocked. You're really senseless.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. See question o shocked the time wey God dey share am where she stroll go I bet hers won't be as flat as the lady with the shorter hair, I mean op's pic.
The girl with the shorter hair get am. This girl that I speak of, her own is as flat as the word itself.

Btw, no be her fault say she no get na. Again, some of these are the ones who always advocate for "no sex" in a relationship. At least if you dey chop, your yansh go dey collect small kwa. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.