Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? (44139 Views)

Would You Rock This Hairdo????! / Caption This Hairdo / One Word For This Gurl And Her Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
The girl with the shorter hair get am. This girl that I speak of, her own is as flat as the word itself.

Btw, no be her fault say she no get na. Again, some of these are the ones who always advocate for "no sex" in a relationship. At least if you dey chop, your yansh go dey collect small kwa. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by pbs4real(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Harmvirus:

I dey tell u. They don dey chop food meant for elders lipsrsealed
no nid 2 lipseal na truth u yarn. .
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by koyyess: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
@ op, what did you go there to do exactly? You probably had no fine chick beside you and no money to buy stuff. You just went for sight seeing and prey on 'underage girls' as you put it..smh.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
grin grin
But I trust you na. I'm sure you're not one of those "no sex in the relationship" bichiz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
But I trust you na. I'm sure you're not one of those "no sex in the relationship" bichiz. grin
Why do you say so?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..

E go sweet to pull as you dey slam am for behind....just roll it over your hands.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why do you say so?
Hehehe. You wan make I talk? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hehehe. You wan make I talk? grin
Yes.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by PhweshyJ(f): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Please, there's this very good friend and course mate of mind, her own flat like wall mirror. Could you borrow me small so I could help her? Thanks. grin
Bad mouthed boy! cheesy

How is your girlfriend's own? I'm sure her own is even flatter tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes.
Okay na. *clears throat *

In fact, lemme just pity you this time. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay na. *clears throat *

In fact, lemme just pity you this time. grin
Lol. U no serious.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Bad mouthed boy! cheesy

How is your girlfriend's own? I'm sure her own is even flatter tongue
My babe own? Chai! Should I show you her picture? Okay, no. If you see this babe ehn, she get am. She carry front, she carry back. She too package. I can't leave her. cheesy

No, my babe own make sense. She get everything. EVERYTHING. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by PhweshyJ(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
My babe own? Chai! Should I show you her picture? Okay, no. If you see this babe ehn, she get am. She carry front, she carry back. She too package. I can't leave her. cheesy

No, my babe own make sense. She get everything. EVERYTHING. cheesy
Is she Missterious? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by JoeCutie(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Is she Missterious? grin
Wait! How did you know? shocked
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nayok:
;DI know em, for oniru estate them be olosho, u doubt me? Come four points or Troy for VI on wednesday
dis guy U badt Gan... grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
stevebond007:
Wetin be your own OP?
my own be say, I know say the braids go carry me hit lalasticala grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:
It pains a lot that it's a guy reporting this. it's not like they dressed indecent or something. Learn to mind your business, if you have one that is.
who is talking of dressing? Her dressing is okay... Look at her over long hair.... Is it safe to wear such? Its dangerous....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
darlingnuel:
Those girls just dey mind their own business, spending their (own) hard-earned money; na him you go snap them, upload for nairaland for bashing. Na God hand, Ur matter dey!
Hard earned money?? Hahaha.... What do they do for a living please?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
OgaTheTop2:

Abroko, eat your frigging N50 meat pie and gerrout of there cheesy
even if dem get meat Pie, e no go fit be 50naira.... Atleast 300naira.....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
11Eleven:
It's only the haters that be sitting in the rear.
Dissing every gear.
Player haters, at least they have gone there on their own...not in company of a bloke to give them a treat. Like most female haters here with silly comments do and their myopic bum worshipping male.
Dissing innocent girls based on their looks and financial power reflects the level of cognitive impairment of their haters.
Ummm what did you say ur name is again? Actually, they went there @ past 10pm and they re barely 17..... you think they went there for a treat or to catch a maga? Plus the hair is outrageous....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Begonia:

This is so pathetic. You went to KFC, saw two decently-dressed girls doing their own thing. You took a picture of them and uploaded on a public forum so that they'll be mocked. You're really senseless.
you call under 18yrs old girls outside their fathers house at after 10pm decent? SMH for you.... And that hairdo.... OMG.... U'll let ur daughter endanger her life in the name of fashion by fixing such long braids when it could get entangled by accident?? Dont tell me its impossible because accidents happen... If you think its not, then U need to watch "1000ways to die" on DSTV's SONYMAX.... any little thing can cost U Ur life....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
koyyess:
@ op, what did you go there to do exactly? You probably had no fine chick beside you and no money to buy stuff. You just went for sight seeing and prey on 'underage girls' as you put it..smh.
LOL..... LMAO....... Dude... I was there with friends.....(My sister, her Preety friend, my girlfriend, a dude friend of mine and his male cousin) plus we went there in a benz 4matic and a Golf 6 GT.... Tell me again.... How could I not buy anything?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Bamz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
who is talking of dressing? Her dressing is okay... Look at her over long hair.... Is it safe to wear such? Its dangerous....

Oshe Mr. HSE Officer cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:

Oshe Mr. HSE Officer cheesy
dont blame me.... When U work with SHELL, dem go torture U with safety drills sotey the only thing wey go remain for ur head na SAFETY....
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Bamz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
dont blame me.... When U work with SHELL, dem go torture U with safety drills sotey the only thing wey go remain for ur head na SAFETY....

Haha well are you in PH?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Gynacologist(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
ginawest:
bia gyna,ichori ji numba nkem me gini?
hapu ehe edere na motto baye na motto...eyiri ife nne eri...
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:

Haha well are you in PH?
no.... I am with SHELL warri.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Bamz(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
no.... I am with SHELL warri.

Oh alright. Goal zero, aye!
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bamz:

Oh alright. Goal zero, aye!
Zero incident aye...
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by PhweshyJ(f): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wait! How did you know? shocked
You told me. You told us. It's on your diary and many of your posts, and that's very lovely of you. I'd be happy if it were me. Mr. Lover boy. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by wtfCode: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
ginawest:
its vewi izy....wen u want to sit on d bike,u move d hair forward.
why do u ladies luv ignorance?
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Xyge(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
These ones be igbotic girls.... See their dry y.ansh sef... Dry pair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.