Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John (5336 Views)

Nana Otedola Attends Private Viewing Of Elton John's Art With Daughters. / Alicia Keys Will Never Wear Make-up Again / Davido Rocked N150k Dolce & Gabana Top While His Daughter Also Wore A N170k Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sir Elton John, one of Britain’s biggest celebrities, posted
an angry message on his Instagram page against Italian
fashion designers Dolce& Gabbana on Sunday.
The award-wining singer voiced his anger against the
fashion pair because of their controversial comments about
babies born out of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
In an interview with the Italian Panorama magazine on
March 11, Stefano Dolce & Domenico Gabbana , had
said: “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical
offsprings and rented uterus: life has a natural flow; there
are things that should not be changed.”
“I am gay, I cannot have a child. I guess you cannot have
everything in life,” Dolce added.
“Life has a natural course, some things cannot be changed.
One is the family.”
Elton John, who has two children via IVF with husband
David Furnish, was outraged at the statements coming from
the designers.
“How dare you refer to my beautiful children as ‘synthetic’?
And shame on you for wagging your judgemental little
fingers at IVF – a miracle that has allowed legions of loving
people, both straight and gay, to fulfill their dream of having
children,” he wrote.
“Your archaic thinking is out of step with the times, just like
your fashions. I shall never wear Dolce and Gabbana ever
again. #BoycottDolceGabbana”.
Sir Elton Hercules John CBE is an English singer, songwriter,
composer, pianist and record producer. He is one of the
biggest-selling musicians in the world, with more than 300
million records sold throughout a 50 year career.
John was appointed a Commander of the Order of the
British Empire (CBE) in 1995 and knighted by Queen
Elizabeth II in February 1998 for his philanthropy, especially
in battling AIDS.

www.thecable.ng/elton-john-shall-never-wear-dolce-gabbana
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by MRLINGTON(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ur pocket,ur hustle,ur money
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Ithee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Editor1:
Sir Elton John, one of Britain’s biggest celebrities, posted
an angry message on his Instagram page against Italian
fashion designers Dolce& Gabbana on Sunday.
The award-wining singer voiced his anger against the
fashion pair because of their controversial comments about
babies born out of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
In an interview with the Italian Panorama magazine on
March 11, Stefano Dolce & Domenico Gabbana , had
said: “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical
offsprings and rented uterus: life has a natural flow; there
are things that should not be changed.”
“I am gay, I cannot have a child. I guess you cannot have
everything in life,”
Dolce added.
“Life has a natural course, some things cannot be changed.
One is the family.”
Elton John, who has two children via IVF with husband
David Furnish, was outraged at the statements coming from
the designers.
“How dare you refer to my beautiful children as ‘synthetic’?
And shame on you for wagging your judgemental little
fingers at IVF – a miracle that has allowed legions of loving
people, both straight and gay, to fulfill their dream of having
children,”
he wrote.
“Your archaic thinking is out of step with the times, just like
your fashions. I shall never wear Dolce and Gabbana ever
again. #BoycottDolceGabbana”.
Sir Elton Hercules John CBE is an English singer, songwriter,
composer, pianist and record producer. He is one of the
biggest-selling musicians in the world, with more than 300
million records sold throughout a 50 year career.
John was appointed a Commander of the Order of the
British Empire (CBE) in 1995 and knighted by Queen
Elizabeth II in February 1998 for his philanthropy, especially
in battling AIDS.
www.thecable.ng/elton-john-shall-never-wear-dolce-gabbana

3 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Wuuworld(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
It will takes God a month to finish some people's judgment.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's their matter...*disgusting gays!

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Harmvirus(f): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wuuworld:
It will takes God a month to finish some people's judgment.

honestly, wetin God go judge plenty
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by mczico: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
blame gej
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Wizzz: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Who dey beg am? angry

2 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2015
This Dolce guy get sense so?

He said, "the only family is the traditional one"! Yet he is gay! cheesy what is traditional about a gay marriage?
The other day na that mentus dey tell Ben Carson to get on with him, so as to prove he is straight!

I hereby reach the unyielding conclusion that these gays have got maggots growing in their brains!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by floragregs(f): 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Dolce and gabana might not even notice he stopped wearing them. Customers full every where.

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nutase: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2015
nonsense....gays fighting......disgusting angry
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Lindajohn(f): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2015
ok oh
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2015
I can't even comprehend the Original Post. Smh

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2015
If he says that his family is the only traditional way, you have to respect it. Afterall, he's not an African.

We hypocritical Africans know how to judge but we are the worst.

I'm sure if trumpet is blown today, Western worlds would have more people making heaven than Us. Nonsense
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
They know the truth but still live with lies because it suit them
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by naijaboiy: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Vickybee:
If he says that his family is the only traditional way, you have to respect it. Afterall, he's not an African.

We hypocritical Africans know how to judge but we are the worst.

I'm sure if trumpet is blown today, Western worlds would have more people making heaven than Us. Nonsense
Madam speak for yourself o undecided
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Why do some people feel they rule the world undecided

Who gives a flying fhuuck if he decides to wear any of their products or not undecided
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Madam speak for yourself o undecided
Err', truth hurts. You ain't better but will deny it. tongue
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by phlamesG: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Is it elton john d gay guy? He is a big fool!
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
phlamesG:
Is it elton john d gay guy? He is a big fool!
Elton John is gay.

Dolce and Gabbana is also gay.

Funny people
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by phlamesG: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Elton John is gay.

Dolce and Gabbana is also gay.

Funny people
Really? I didnt knw Dolce and Gabbana are gay. Hmmm thats sad undecided
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2015
phlamesG:
Really? I didnt knw Dolce and Gabbana are gay. Hmmm thats sad undecided
Yeah. The bone of contention is that Elton John gave birth through IVF which is rather artificial while Dolce and Gabbana prefers Artificial insemination. grin
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by phlamesG: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Yeah. The bone of contention is that Elton John gave birth through IVF which is rather artificial while Dolce and Gabbana prefers Artificial insemination. grin
hmmm thats so weird well its their life lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Dolce is gay.
Elton is gay.

Wetin concern me? I'm not gay, and I'm enjoying it. I only get concerned when people like me (straight) talk, then I can understand them fully.

I just don't understand why a fully fledged man like me with something dangling in between his legs, would choose to be gay, thereby saying NO to the sweetest thing ever in the world. Chai! People dey suffer shaaaaa. embarassed undecided cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why do some people feel they rule the world undecided

Who gives a flying fhuuck if he decides to wear any of their products or not undecided
Dolce and Gabana do!

You've no idea how much they stand to lose now, especially with Sir. Elton coming out publicly to criticize them and declare his boycott. He even formed a hash tag for it. Trust oyinbo, it won't take much time before it starts trending on Twitter. Many people would honour the boycott.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by 400billionman: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
If he stops wearing D&G, will he stop others ?
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Springz(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Dolce and Gabana do!

You've no idea how much they stand to lose now, especially with Sir. Elton coming out publicly to criticize them and declare his boycott. He even formed a hash tag for it. Trust oyinbo, it won't take much time before it starts trending on Twitter. Many people would honour the boycott.
Nope, i don't think the boycotting will work, forget popularity. Kanye west is also popular yet he tried to boycott Nike and failed.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by bighead1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kiloshele
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Springz:

Nope, i don't think the boycotting will work, forget popularity. Kanye west is also popular yet he tried to boycott Nike and failed.
Even if the effect is not massive, they'll loose a few customers for sure as a result. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Springz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even if the effect is not massive, they'll loose a few customers for sure as a result. Trust me.
Or they might get more customers, these days people thrive on controversy check out the kardashians, their controversy sells.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Springz:

Or they might get more customers, these days people thrive on controversy check out the kardashians, their controversy sells.
The Kardashians are different. They are females. They are a family of very beautiful, attractive and crazy ladies. You know how females are preferentially treated in this present century.

Again, do they have any brands?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Private Part Again On Stage / See What Young Men Did To A Big-breasted Lady In Computer Village, Ikeja(photos) / If No Be Starboy,Then Tell Me Who, Tiwa Savage Confirms Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.