Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John (5351 Views)

Nana Otedola Attends Private Viewing Of Elton John's Art With Daughters. / Alicia Keys Will Never Wear Make-up Again / Davido Rocked N150k Dolce & Gabana Top While His Daughter Also Wore A N170k Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Springz(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
The Kardashians are different. They are females. They are a family of very beautiful, attractive and crazy ladies. You know how females are preferentially treated in this present century.

Again, do they have any brands?
Yup, they own various cosmetic lines and kids wear lines, my point is i don't think boycotting will do anything to the brand. They loose some win some.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Springz:

Yup, they own various cosmetic lines and kids wear lines, my point is i don't think boycotting will do anything to the brand. They loose some win some.
Yeah. smiley
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
This Dolce guy get sense so?

He said, "the only family is the traditional one"! Yet he is gay! cheesy what is traditional about a gay marriage?
The other day na that mentus dey tell Ben Carson to get on with him, so as to prove he is straight!

I hereby reach the unyielding conclusion that these gays have got maggots growing in their brains!
you're mixing it up, read the post again.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
cirmuell:
you're mixing it up, read the post again.

I'm so tired of people who don't understand points that have been clearly communicated in my posts, yet think I'm the one who failed to comprehend!

Please read the original post and read my post, again.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

I'm so tired of people who don't understand points that have been clearly communicated in my posts, yet think I'm the one who failed to comprehend!

Please read the original post and read my post, again.
Perhaps you should go learn how to communicate properly on a public forum.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Perhaps you should go learn how to communicate properly on a public forum.

Dear Cirmuell,

There is no such thing as learning how to communicate in a public forum because as you ought to know, a public forum consists of a wide range of people, many like yourself, who have poor comprehension skills but fail to acknowledge that fact.

If you are confused about a post, point out your areas of confusion, so you can get clarifications.

Assuming the problem is with the communicator is quite obnoxious of you and further reveals the depth of your ignorance.

I hope you don't yet again fail to understand the salient points communicated in this post and take the offensive. smiley
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Dear Cirmuell,

There is no such thing as learning how to communicate in a public forum because as you ought to know, a public forum consists of a wide range of people, many like yourself, who have poor comprehension skills but fail to acknowledge that fact.

If you are confused about a post, point out your areas of confusion, so you can get clarifications.

Assuming the problem is with the communicator is quite obnoxious of you and further reveals the depth of your ignorance.

I hope you don't yet again fail to understand the salient points communicated in this post and take the offensive. smiley
I think you're just confused miss. #noOffence.
Go through the original post again, slowly this time...& then your reply. #ciao

Edited:
Oops, it was Dolce not Elton, sorry.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
cirmuell:
I think you're just confused miss. #noOffence.
Go through the original post again, slowly this time...& then your reply. #ciao

Edited:
Oops, it was Dolce not Elton, sorry.

What are you on about exactly?
You need to get off your high horse really! You got cheese stuck in your nostrils and assume the world stinks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

What are you on about exactly?
You need to get off your high horse really! You got cheese stuck in your nostrils and assume the world stinks. cheesy
*sigh* sad did you see the last line? I'm the one that got it mixed up. I actually thought Elton made the statement, sorry tongue.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
cirmuell:
*sigh* sad did you see the last line? I'm the one that got it mixed up. I actually thought Elton made the statement, sorry tongue.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now isn't this just hilarious?
It's okay, we cool. wink
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
The Kardashians are different. They are females. They are a family of very beautiful, attractive and crazy ladies. You know how females are preferentially treated in this present century.

Again, do they have any brands?

The kardashian name itself is a brand.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by bejeria101(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Dear Cirmuell,

I love you already evina hehehe. Wat u wrote is wat makes me stay away nl,cant u just post your comment,nope if they havent yabbed your 4th ancestor it isnt nl,u are such an awesome person. #runstoolumorock
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
bejeria101:

I love you already evina hehehe. Wat u wrote is wat makes me stay away nl,cant u just post your comment,nope if they havent yabbed your 4th ancestor it isnt nl,u are such an awesome person. #runstoolumorock

Awwwww. Such sweet words. cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
bejeria101:

*pursueshimwithaSpear* angry

Evina ur head don dey swell eh?
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

The kardashian name itself is a brand.
Yeah, yeah. Thanks. smiley
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
cirmuell:

Hahahaha cheesy
Are you a warrior? Or a hunter? Spear ke! grin

Meyn! My head swell no be small. I had to wrap an icepack around it. In fact, right now it's been massaged with aboliki balm. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah, yeah. Thanks. smiley

wink
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by JoeCutie(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by bejeria101(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2015
cirmuell:

Spear ko,javelin ni,pls remember your shield o,i dey mount horeb dey wait you hehehe
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by bejeria101(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha cheesy

Meyn! My head swell no be small. I had to wrap an icepack around it. In fact, right now it's been massaged with aboliki balm. grin

He comes against me with shield, spear n javelin,i come to you...with a bottle of origin..guy calm down no need to start WW3 lol. GOOD MORNING EVINA.
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2015
bejeria101:

Spear ko,javelin ni,pls remember your shield o,i dey mount horeb dey wait you hehehe

Hahahahaha. Mount Horeb. cheesy
These guys are cracking me up seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha cheesy

lol. abolili ko grin
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2015
bejeria101:

wait a second, how did you get to mount horeb? anyway, behold, here I come & i need no shield...brace urself amigo.

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2015
bejeria101:

He comes against me with shield, spear n javelin,i come to you...with a bottle of origin..guy calm down no need to start WW3 lol. GOOD MORNING EVINA.
seriously? I give up. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2015
cirmuell:
seriously? I give up. grin

Why give up? angry
You home base guys give up easily! angry you ever been to London?

No offensiesi angry
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by funkyjms: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Why give up? angry

No offensiesi angry

You must be Mr,Cork's G cheesy
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by bejeria101(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Hahahahaha. Mount Horeb. cheesy
These guys are cracking me up seriously. grin

Evina Think am nah,guy carry spear u expecu make i wait for am,mount horeb na escaping tinz lol
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Why give up? angry

No offensiesi angry
great grin she's from peckham too.. Well, here in sambisa forest we give up when the opponent is no match. I don 4give him.cool *lol*
Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
funkyjms:

You must be Mr,Cork's G cheesy

Bro what sorta name is funikyjimjims? Why can't you have a name like Scubbydoo, Charlie, Derick or even Bingo?

I bet you never been to London or even seen a Range Rover!

No ofensisi angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Evina(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
cirmuell:
great grin she's from peckham too.. Well, here in sambisa forest we give up when the opponent is no match. I don 4give him.cool *lol*

Bro what the hell is sambisissa? You mean you live in the jungle? Are you related to Tarzan?

No offensisi angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

Bro what the hell is sambisissa? You mean you live in the jungle? Are you related to Tarzan?

No offensisi angry
MrCork wannabe (-_-)

2 Likes

Re: 'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John by cirmuell(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Evina:

No offensisi angry
gringringrin Evina, can I go in peace now? Puleezzzz? Say me hi to MrCork.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Ned Nwoko First Daughter And Regina Daniels. Who Fine Pass? / Ramsey Nouah Escapes Death In Ghana / Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.