Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. (928 Views)

What Fr Mbaka Said against Gej 2015 What Has It Resulted Today / Nigeria Qualify For Afrobasket 2015 FINAL For The First Time Since 2003 / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
As the voting day approaches, the presidential candidates make their best efforts to shine at memorable events. 

The legends and the cream of Nigeria’s entertainment industry in music, Nollywood and comedy gathered at Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, for an interactive with President Jonathan in the evening of March 15, 2015, Sunday.

22:45 The interactive comes to an end. Thanks for staying with us. Good night, Nigeria!

22:38 Nigerian stars are declaring their support for the Nigerian troops fighting the Boko Haram terrorism in the North East.

Nigerian showbiz stars step out in military uniform to show thier support for the Nigerian Army.

22:25 Oritsafemi and D’Banj are now performing on stage.

Oritsafemi and D’Banj performing

22:17 The interactive goes on:

“If I travel with a some movie/music stars (outside Nigeria), people will not recognise me, but rather recognise them.

“I will not fail to appreciate the Nigerian film and music industry. They are so much appreciated all over.

“We have a vibrant private sector who are so passionate about encouraging Nigerians artistes.

“With your support, I will win the election. I hope you, artistes, will continue to support me and vote for me.

“I promise you all that in the next four years we will continue to support your effort.”

22:11 Alibaba is now asking President Jonathan a question: “What we need is a proper structure that helps Nigerian artistes make money from our works.”

“The government will encourage people to build more cinemas to wage war against piracy,” Jonathan replies. “Piracy is just like armed robbery. We must continue to suppress piracy. Nigerian artistes must be able to work with government institutions to wage war against piracy.”

Showbiz interactive with President Goodluck Jonathan.

22:09 Jonathan continues: “Nigerian artistes are not getting maximum benefits from their works. This is a problem to government. Security agencies are not giving piracy the attention it really deserves.”

22:07 The president takes the opportunity to wish Nigerian women a happy Mother’s Day.

22:00 President Goodluck Jonathan is now on stage!

“I see entertainment and sport as a unifying factor in Nigeria.

“The entertainment industry creates job for people. That is why we will continue to support them.

“We will move entertainment under Culture and Tourism Ministry, if that is what the practitioners want.”

Duncan Wene Mighty, a.k.a Port Harcourt First Son, at the interactive in Lagos.

21:55 Famous Nigerian R & B singer, Timi Dakolo, performs at the interactive:

Timi Dakolo.
21:50 They made everyone laugh out loud today:

Popular Nigerian comedians Klink de Drunk (R) and Gordons (L).

21:45 More personalities spotted:

Popular Nollywood star Yomi Fash-Lanso at #ShowbizInteractiveWithGEJ.

21:41 Port Harcourt First Son, Duncan Mighty, is up next.

Duncan Mighty performs at the interactive, Lagos, March 15.

21:36 Famous Nigerian songstress Waje is now on stage:

Singer Waje performs at #ShowbizInteractiveWithGEJ in Lagos.

21:32 “Buhari is older than Nigeria,” comedian Gordons says.

Comedian Gordons on stage. Photo: naij.com
Actually, President Jonathan too: born in 1957, when Nigeria was not an independent state.

21:25 We continues search for more and more celebs at the venue:

Nollywood star Kelvin Ikeduba (middle) at #ShowbizInteractiveWithGEJ.

21:21 Popular comedian Funny Boy is now cracking jokes on stage at the interactive.

21:18 Music goes on with Kcee, the Label-mate, joining Harrysong on stage, as both sing ‘Take Over’.

21:16 Nollywood stars Monalisa Chinda and Kenneth Okonkwo exchange pleasantries at #ShowbizInteractiveWithGEJ:

Nigerian showbiz stars step out in military uniform to show thier support for the Nigerian Army.

http://www.naij.com/402873-election-2015-showbiz-interactive-with-president-jonathan.html

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
22:25 Oritsafemi and D’Banj are now performing on stage.

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Showbiz interactive with President Goodluck Jonathan. Photo: naij.com

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Duncan Wene Mighty, a.k.a Port Harcourt First Son, at the interactive in Lagos.

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
21:55 Famous Nigerian R & B singer, Timi Dakolo, performs at the interactive:

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Popular Nigerian comedians Klink de Drunk (R) and Gordons (L).

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Duncan Mighty performs at the interactive, Lagos, March 15.

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
21:36 Famous Nigerian songstress Waje is now on stage:

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Comedian Gordons on stage.

Re: Showbiz Interactive Session With GEJ 2015 Final Outcome. by Dyoungstar: 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Nollywood star Kelvin Ikeduba (middle) at #ShowbizInteractiveWithGEJ

(1) (Reply)

hjggj / [SCREENSHOT] Naij's Post On Facebook Gets People Annoyed / Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.