Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) (44638 Views)

Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Bayelsans Await Gej’s Arrival [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Yeah...you're right. Airspaces get closed for presidential movements and it wont be the first time ive faced such but my grouse is that we should have been prevented from leaving Lagos instead of facing the real possibility of a crash. Anything could have happened while we were rigmarolling and perambulating in the air. Even if na buhari cause that danger to me and others that day, I for curse am well well. Life has no duplicate.

As for your origin, abeg pay the barman make e fill your cup with another bottle....you too like awoof cheesy
With regard to closure of airspace due to presidential movement, the airspace is closed for only 20-25 minutes whenever the US president's plane is about to land or takeoff from a civilian airport in the US.
I would suggest that the Nigerian PAF, NCAA and the DSS should strive to reduce the ridiculous 1+hrs of airspace closure.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by lovat(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:
What does he want in Lagos self?

The 1diot held me up at the active strip of MM Int'l for over one hour, our meeting had to be postponed because Nigeria team didn't arrive Ghana on time.

Our excuse, "Presidential movement at the airport"
Mtchewwww
did you call your President *idiott*? Do you really know the security protocols for VIPs in airport? Please don't take the annonymosity that internet offers you to spill your ignorance around.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by eph12(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
ITbomb:
This blocking of roads and deflating tires, making life difficult for those you are suppose to solicit votes from must be stopped. It is not helping. For every one vote that you think you have acquire inside that hall or stadium, five votes votes are taken from you from ordinary Nigerians complaining about the harsh conditions your campaign team and soldiers are inflicting
My colleague was 3 hours late to work the day APC did their one million man

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by kunleeko(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Firefire:
I apologise on behalf of the president, I bet the President knows nothing about this act.

GEJ till 2019.
Pls who are you to apologize on his behalf? He needs to know what his aides or whoever have done.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by abdulll6afh(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Its sound like hausa name called. Lami so no any hausa will vote fOr u badluck. And where are d pictuters of that particuler area that such thing hapened. Lie lie

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by uche77zero(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2015
In the past couple of weeks PDP faithfuls have been chastising APC that the only issue that they have, is “we will fight corruption”. To me this should be the much considered issue by the ordinary citizens. Why you would ask? The economic history of Nigeria had shown 90% dependent on oil but the recent decline in the international price for crude oil would definitely not be able to sustain our economy at $52. The Tax man would be let loose on the people to issue that all internal generated revenue are brought in to the coffers of the FIRS. My dear, I will prefer a non-corruption government to handle these taxes to ensure that our taxes are not looted the way that they have looted the oil proceeds over the years.
My people vote wisely considering the issues of corruption and every other thing shall be added unto you.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

So it make no sense for GEJ security team to deflate her tyres but it sound sane and sensible that APC will send people to his party under the watchful eyes of his over-zealous security team to deflate people's tyre? Have you ever been to any high profile outings before and see how some of this VIP security personnels harras innocent people?
Don't waste your time replying dumb people.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ deflated your tyre and you're complaining. Madam Lami Philips he has been deflating your foreign reverse since 2011 and you're saying he is a good man. O ga oh!.

God forbid he wins the 2015 election, Madam Lami you won't even own a car!. Lol.

So stop complaining about your car and vote him out!.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by blackjack21(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2015
yehmi01:
Honestly I don't think this can be GEJ, because it makes not sense.

What if it was APC people just to give him a bad name.

What if...

WTF!
Are you this stupid or you are just doing freestyle?
angry

08:22:01
Mon, Mar 16, 2015
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Eonuegbu25: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Firefire(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2015
holatin:

she oji re bi

Aku oju mo re, ose yi 'asan wa si ire oooo

Ki Alafia Oluwa ki o ma ba wa gbe (amin)

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by JjayTtee: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2015
i don't understand y sumpple ,don't hv respect fr dea. Leaders,everytin dat happens to sum 1 is jonathan or pdp,bt let don't frget 2years back no complains lik dis.everybody expectin Mr precident to cum lay food infront of him or her.we all. Nigerians let's try $ support our present govt.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Another set of lies for the children of anger to feed on. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ab4real15: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=phayvoursky post=31658412]SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

HE WAS THERE LAST WEEK, WHEN HE ATTENDED A PDP YOUTH FUNCTION, AND SUCH NEWS DINT COME FORTH.

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT APC THUGS AS USUAL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO CAUSE HAVOC. GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO STOOP LOW TO THE EXTENT OF DEFLATING TYRES OF WELL PARKED CARS.

APC KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TYRES MY DEAR.

PEOPLE WITHOUT CERTIFICATES DON'T KNOW WHAT VALUE MEANS.

GEJ FOR SURE
[/Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by IleIfe2(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2015
JjayTtee:

i don't understand y sumpple ,don't hv respect fr dea. Leaders,everytin dat happens to sum 1 is jonathan or pdp,bt let don't frget 2years back no complains lik dis.everybody expectin Mr precident to cum lay food infront of him or her.we all. Nigerians let's try $ support our present govt.

Can't help you.

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

HE WAS THERE LAST WEEK, WHEN HE ATTENDED A PDP YOUTH FUNCTION, AND SUCH NEWS DINT COME FORTH.

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT APC THUGS AS USUAL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO CAUSE HAVOC. GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO STOOP LOW TO THE EXTENT OF DEFLATING TYRES OF WELL PARKED CARS.

GEJ FOR SURE
The most unintelligent comment ever!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Vado(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2015
This Lami girl is just being ridiculously lame. Tyres get deflated on purpose at some events by touts in order to rush to your aid when they notice you are stranded and make quick bucks.
If this didn't happen last week when GEJ was there, what's different about last night? This shit isn't news worthy abeg, the chic should sit her a$$ down.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ab4real15: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2015
JjayTtee:

Support afailed govt I hear u.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Dexema(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Your own is small. His trip to bayelsa through PH on friday, 6th february kept me in the air from 11am to 12:50pm because we were denied landing access at PH int'l airport. It was an aero contractors flight from Lagos to PH. The plane reversed in the air twice.

The thing no funny at all
Hahahahahahahaaahahahahha! OMG! Dis is so funny so them suspend una for air like bubbles? Flying the presidential skies grin
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by youngeagle(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Some Nigerians are so dumb,how on earth would a president or his security details deflates the tire of people he came to beg for there vote,this shows that the robbery attack the other day and fashola hate speech are all planned.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ceejayluv(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2015
The Lami for try park car there during GMB tenure, na frog jump for be her portion.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by holatin(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Firefire:

Aku oju mo re, ose yi 'asan wa si ire oooo

Ki Alafia Oluwa ki o ma ba wa gbe (amin)

amin
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

GEJ FOR SURE

OGA PLS, DIS ISNT D FIRST TYM DIS WUD B HAPNING....GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TO B BLAMED,,INFACT HE HIMSELF IS TO B BLAMED AS WELL...YES WE KNW HE NIDS TO B PROTECTED AS D PRESIDENT BUH IT SHUDNT B DONE BY INFRINGING ON PPL'S RIGHT....I AM A PILOT N I KNW HW MUCH AV BN DELAYED SEVERALLY BY HIM,NOT HIM ALONE, EVEN HIS WIFE.......ITS JES TOO EXCESSIVE.... TINZ SHUD B DONE MODERATELY..ITS NT EVRYTYM PPL SHUD KNW DAT PRESIDENT IS AROUD....D APC HAS GOT NOTIN TO DO WIT DIS...IF U KNW HW GEJ N HIS TEAM MOVES U WUD KNW DAT GETING ACCESS TO HIS PA ALONE NA THUG OF WAR NT TO TALK OF D MAN HIMSELF.....IN ESSENCE DEY ARE ALWAYS CONSCIOUS ALL D TYM, POLICE EVRYWHR AND ALL DAT...SO WHICH CHANCE APC GO GET TO OPERATE?
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
The same will happen if Buhari is president. It is a security protocol which may not be aware of. Complain to PAF. It is an extension of the whipping people out of road when a mere senator is passing. Nigerian madness.

Anyway my orijin no full bottle, blame GEJ
What security protocol? And what makes you think Buhari would do it when he is sworn in? Sometimes ago in the US, Clinton was made to appear before the Congress why his action over his barber led to the delay of flights in an airport.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
So the twitter handler phone no get camera abi they deflate the camera too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
EdCure:
Enough of this presidential terrorism!
Away with Jonathan angry

Sai Buhari!

Can u stop!!! And ask urself...is it jonathna dat shld be blame in this matter or the over zealous eye service security details? don't let us rush to call Jona names when he I blif doesn't know all this nor did he gave orders....longlive naija

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by dammytosh: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
You parked on the road because GEJ invited u people.

Lawless Nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by aperture11: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
imsuboi:
Buhari can never rule me. God forbid!

Jonathan till 2019 smiley
Better procure a visa or move along the west coast because there is a very high percentage of it happening.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Kingspin(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Change of power is the answer

Make use of your PVC for better tomorrow

Vote APC

Goodnight
Change of power/individual that is the problem and mind set of APC supporters who hav chosen to side. What we need is change of Nigeria and restructuring of the entire old structure on ground. APC just want to take us back to cabal system of government. We must resist it else Nigeria may burn.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by maclatunji: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
You cannot hide cluelessness. It would always manifest itself.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by fboycaestro(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
yehmi01:
Honestly I don't think this can be GEJ, because it makes not sense.

What if it was APC people just to give him a bad name.

What if...

everything you blame opposition for.....even if breeze no blow na opposition
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by samuelrodger9: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
APC will now start the blame game.. I woke up this morning.. I blame GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.