Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) (44619 Views)

Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Bayelsans Await Gej’s Arrival [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by chalyAM(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Attention seeker go and die cos i don't knw who u are that d prsident would want to deflect ur tire ur gimicks will work
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Euckybaby(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Your own is small. His trip to bayelsa through PH on friday, 6th february kept me in the air from 11am to 12:50pm because we were denied landing access at PH int'l airport. It was an aero contractors flight from Lagos to PH. The plane reversed in the air twice.

The thing no funny at all
mind the way you talk to Mr president.. I guess u wont be happy if u were the president and people talk to you anyhw

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Sobeautiful: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:
What does he want in Lagos self?

The 1diot held me up at the active strip of MM Int'l for over one hour, our meeting had to be postponed because Nigeria team didn't arrive Ghana on time.

Our excuse, "Presidential movement at the airport"
Mtchewwww
I just commented on the idiot u called the president and I discovered that the so called editors removed the word idiot that I used while quoting u. They are really doing a good job here. I was only correcting, not abusing. They will allow one to call the president an idiot and won't edit it but when someone wants to correct such they will stop the person through editing. This is the change some Nigerians want.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Euckybaby(f): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
ephemm:
What does he want in Lagos self?

The 1diot held me up at the active strip of MM Int'l for over one hour, our meeting had to be postponed because Nigeria team didn't arrive Ghana on time.

Our excuse, "Presidential movement at the airport"
Mtchewwww
mind the way you talk to Mr president.. I'm sure u wont be happy if you were the president and people talk to you anyhow
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by hush15: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Cmanforall:
.I wonder what they intend to achieve... Making the car immobile or frustrating the owner?

I wonder why Nigerians react impulsively. So Jonah got down out of his car and deflated tires or he ordered his boys to do so and why would he do that?
Doesn't reason tell us that its either traffic officials such as latsma could be capable of such act or some overzealous policemen who act beyond their jurisdiction and at the end of the day, we are so quick to blame president just because he has business to attend to in lagos.

Mr. President, lagos is no longer part of nigeria so you are not entitled to come without permission again o. So says lami.

Well, we have reduced the presidency to petty and an harassable office.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by MayorofLagos(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2015
"Clueless" is back in Yorubaland, his 8th trip there beteeen Feb14th and March 14th.

Where is his campaign team, why are they not out here working for their pay?
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by okenikpoto(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
And you guys have never thought APC might have done this in order to generate this kind of reactions?
aresa:
Wetin you yourself find go there?

Anything and everything about the man is badluck so enjoy your own share of the badluck..

Ole brown envelop chaser..

Cry me a river grin
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by dunkem21(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Zogbuo APC n'ukwu
Kpegbuo ha n'ekpere
APC na akpaghari
Ike Chukwu ka ha ike.

APC na agba mgba n'efu
O gbasia o ga zuru ike
Ebe m nwere eze Jesus ..E
Agaghi m ada.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Mosesm:

You badly need exposure probably few days in saner climes or read with opne mind. [size=14pt]The British Prime Minister fly British Airway several time, so which nonsense protocol are you talking about?[/size] Are the planes using the same wing of the terminal? When have you heard that airspace was closed for over 1 hours becos of a President arrival in US, UK, South Africa even. Your types are the reason the country is so backward! Lietrate but very much ill-educated.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/02/13/fighter-jets-plane-from-san-francisco-airspace-restricted-president-barack-obama-visit-f-15-norad/
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-g20/g20-obama-to-own-brisbane-airspace-for-80-minutes-20140922-10ke2w.html

Feed your ignorance with the links above

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ibietela2(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
berem:
you don't have a PVC,you are inconsequential when electorates are talking.

Swerve my friend!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2015
i Apologize to everyone for my question, but i really want to know

Who/what is Lami? Never heard or read of any such being

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Before now I said I was looking for 10 good reasons I will not votee again for GEJ,I had already got 8,with this injustice to fellow Nigerians,I have another reason not to vote for him again,before march 28 I should have the last 1 and there goes my vote grin Gej is a nice man,though cluesless,but most people around him are corrupt and evil,mama peace is one of them,some others will quote and attack my post,just watchout for them
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by todayguest(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
I am always happy we have GMB and APC

Sai Buhari[/quote] like a duck. You thought, you're diving under water, with your head and stomach sunk. Never realizing your back is 2" above the water. (lol) you're a APC!!!
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Yea. The car was deflected for security reason. Go Bleep yourself with ya fucken vote. We will vote him. Go take a bath joor. U stink

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2015
dunkem21:

APC na agba mgba n'efu
O gbasia o ga zuru ike
Ebe m nwere eze Jesus ..E
Agaghi m ada.

Ike ha adawo mba!
Ike ha adawo!!
Ike ndi APC adawo mba!!
Ha agaghi enwe ike ozo!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
MayorofLagos:
"Clueless" is back in Yorubaland, his 8th trip there beteeen Feb14th and March 14th.

Where is his campaign team, why are they not out here working for their pay?
my broda,I like this your spelling of between o,na your language you take spell am grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by owobokiri(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2015
You dont know what the security issues surrounding the presidents arrival these days his movements are so predictable are! Under such nebulous circumstaces, this looks like a Standard security practice in a very jumpy environment. . . The president is around, you should feel the pinch!! Next!!!
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by skak(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Gudluck met our former president Yar'adua, Yar'adua became badluck and die

Gudluck met our Fuel Subsidy, subsidy became badluck and die

Gudluck met our currency, currency became badluck and die

don't worry sis.... Gudluck met your tyres....
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

Plane reversed grin grin grin grin you be bad person ha ha ha

My brother, we were first told to wait for 15 mins. After hovering for 20mins, the pilot told us we were going back to Lagos as there was still no clearance to land so he turned us for the reverse journey. Maybe 20mins into the journey back to lag, the pilot announced again that we've been cleared to land in PH so he had to turn us back again.

Wetin be that one if not reversing? cheesy
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by soulfood(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
The Best Music....The Best DJ..........For The Best Events

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by arimahoseloka(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:
SISTER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME GEJ HAS BEEN TO EKO HOTEL.

HE WAS THERE LAST WEEK, WHEN HE ATTENDED A PDP YOUTH FUNCTION, AND SUCH NEWS DINT COME FORTH.

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT APC THUGS AS USUAL TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO CAUSE HAVOC. GEJ's SECURITY DETAILS ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO STOOP LOW TO THE EXTENT OF DEFLATING TYRES OF WELL PARKED CARS.

APC KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TYRES MY DEAR.

PEOPLE WITHOUT CERTIFICATES DON'T KNOW WHAT VALUE MEANS.

GEJ FOR SURE
its so funny, u hear the truth about Ur government pdp then u turn it against APC. Ur pathetic and u blindly choose 2 follow what Ur prejudiced heart tells u. open Ur eyes and face reality. Ur government is non existent useless incompetent careless heartless senseless inept clueless wreckless corrupt greedy eye service self centred uncultured lazy full of lies and deceit. a government that doesn't care about anybody.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Dexema:

Hahahahahahahaaahahahahha! OMG! Dis is so funny so them suspend una for air like bubbles? Flying the presidential skies grin

Comrade, I just Sidon there dey form James bond but my mind don travel far. The funny thing was that I initially booked for the 6:50am flight but got to the check in counter by 6:30am and was denied entry. I had to pay an extra 13k to get included in the 10:35am flight that eventually left at 11am.

All these because I stubbornly insisted on eating rice and dodo before leaving home that morning cheesy
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
ologundudu7:

"I joined tweeter so i can promote my art,
but some of these comments nearly broke my heart"-MI

Lami Phillips is artiste dude,that was too derogatory,abeg we all na human being.
funny boss
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by theV0ice: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
CFCfan:

With regard to closure of airspace due to presidential movement, the airspace is closed for only 20-25 minutes whenever the US president's plane is about to land or takeoff from a civilian airport in the US.
I would suggest that the Nigerian PAF, NCAA and the DSS should strive to reduce the ridiculous 1+hrs of airspace closure.

Exactly.

Its the impunity of the African big man. It didn't start with gej.

We sure need to re evaluate our values and thought processes.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by lifenajeje(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmmm....to my understanding of the situation in developed countries flights are controlled online and electronically..they also have manual over rides incase of tech issues....so taking threats off is no problem.....the British pm that flies British airways there are RAF fighter jets close to it and the particular flight is monitored on ground....we don't need to talk about air force one....

in Nigeria ..WE NEVER REACH THAT LEVEL... That is y you can be delayed if oga jona is airbound.... Of course we all get delayed over various reason for even longer periods.......

as regards the deflated tyres its absolute lie.... Before the president hits the road his scheduled route has been cleared as policemen would be on ground to clear traffic...once the president is on the road ahead of its convoy there is a vehicle with a road close sign . There is also a road open sign vehicle at the end of his convoy....

what this means is that not one person from the presidential convoy would have deflated your tire..

likely suspects are...lastma or detractors

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Fellonigerians: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
emusmith:
President Jonathan was in town for an interactive session with entertainers and according to singer Lami Philips this happened to her and other car owners. See more tweets after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/cars-parked-on-road-had-tyres-deflated.html?m=1

Are we sure it was GEJ's security details that did it?
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by ibietela2(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2015
skak:
Gudluck met our former president Yar'adua, Yar'adua became badluck and die

Gudluck met our Fuel Subsidy, subsidy became badluck and die

Gudluck met our currency, currency became badluck and die

don't worry sis.... Gudluck met your tyres....

TRASH
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Fellonigerians: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2015
arimahoseloka:
its so funny, u hear the truth about Ur government pdp then u turn it against APC. Ur pathetic and u blindly choose 2 follow what Ur prejudiced heart tells u. open Ur eyes and face reality. Ur government is non existent useless incompetent careless heartless senseless inept clueless wreckless corrupt greedy eye service self centred uncultured lazy full of lies and deceit. a government that doesn't care about anybody.

So he shouldn't tell us about another visit of Mr. President when such things never happened... Even if we don't like the President, we shouldn't believe every story we hear hook line and sinker... Maybe it was someone else that did it, and not people with him...
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Positiveminds(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Really sick people everywhere. You suppose that if Buhari were the President that wouldn't have happened? You think that GEJ probably should have known that you packed you car there, so should've have pre-warned his boys?

For those of you ranting rubbish and calling GEJ unprintable names, hear this: What goes around,comes around. Anytime, anywhere you are privileged to occupy a position of eminence, you will eat of the fruit of your wickedness. The measure with which you measure to people it shall be meted to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by hugafella(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
and after insulting GEJ, how are we even sure it's not another mischief by APC? I wouldn't put it past APC to always make GEJ look bad.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
They probably parked at the wrong places.people should stop reading meanings to every actions.
Re: GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains) by sani99: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
HOW did you come to the conclusion that it was Gej aides that did that Opposition can do it to frustrate the president.this is not the first time Gej will be visiting Lagos,so let us think !!!!
Cmanforall:
.I wonder what they intend to achieve... Making the car immobile or frustrating the owner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator / Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) / Army Seizes Fake Policemen Vehicle In Rivers - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.