Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab (26097 Views)

Microsoft Windows/lumia Phone Thread All Issues Resolved / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Who Wants To Sell Uniilorin Jkk Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to the University of Ilorin Tablet. Rooting, Backup, Bricking etc.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Can I upgrade the tab?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Can I upgrade the tab?
You can upgrade it but it will eventually results to bricking. I haven't seen a suitable Custom ROM for it.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm gonna Dropbox the Unilorin CWM Recovery.img
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nice thread-- signing in--

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by aubrey002: 2:08am On Mar 18, 2015
how can I root the device
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by aubrey002: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
There is an error on the link, its not working

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by khassy(m): 2:38am On Mar 19, 2015
rooted my tab today

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by aubrey002: 4:05am On Mar 19, 2015
khassy:
rooted my tab today

how did you do it??
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
aubrey002:

how did you do it??
Google search "Framaroot apk"
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Laykzix: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
guy pls how are u able to root d device cos wen wit dat framaroot its unsuccessful..pls help!
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Laykzix:
guy pls how are u able to root d device cos wen wit dat framaroot its unsuccessful..pls help!
Follow the screenshot below.

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Damsuk(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2015
I downloaded d framaroot but weneva I click on superru d tin they give me error msg....wat can I do plz
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Damsuk:
I downloaded d framaroot but weneva I click on superru d tin they give me error msg....wat can I do plz
Screenshot the error for me, or better still you don't need to tap "Install SuperSU" since you are rooting it. All you need to do is to click on Barahir, and that's all..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Damsuk(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
lucrownt:
Screenshot the error for me, or better still you don't need to tap "Install SuperSU" since you are rooting it. All you need to do is to click on Barahir, and that's all..

1 Share

Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by olahero(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Use KingRoot and get it root once.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Damsuk(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
olahero:
Use KingRoot and get it root once.
thanks oooo......its works
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordaweezy: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lemme assist with specs
Some dudes don't even know what they are using.

TYPE:Android Tablet
COST PER TABLET: N25,500:00
OPERATION SYSTEM: Android OS
OS VERSION: Android Version: 4.2.2
Custom ROM is the version of the Android( Jelly bean)
SURFACE SIZE: 7.85 inches
HARD STORAGE (SSD): 8 GB
IAM/RAM: 1 GB
HDMI: Mini HDMI
SIM SLOT: Dual Slim Slot (Normal SIM Size)
NETWORK: WCDMA, WIFI,BT,GPS,FM, Voice Call
CAMERA: Dual WebCam( Front & Back)
TRANS FLASH: Micro SD( Super Miniature Memory Card)
CHARGER: AV Adaptor + USB Power Cable
PORT:Reset, MIC & Speaker
USB: Mini USB Adaptor to USB
BATTERY: Deep Cycle
ACCESSORIES: Earphone, Screen Cleaner
LABELING/BRANDING:
Matric No Embedded for Students(On the Rear Side of Casing)
UNILORIN LOGO on Packaging Case
UNILORIN embodied visibly on the Tablet ( Surface Lower Part)
Model: UNILORIN
POUCH: Available & Optional
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordseyad(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Lemme assist with specs

LABELING/BRANDING:
thought It's 4.4.2 -- the Os
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Lordaweezy: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lordseyad:
thought It's 4.4.2 -- the Os

It varies
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Have an idea about which custom rom works for it?
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Lordaweezy:

It varies
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Adebayolove(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2015
If you need OTG cable for your Unilorin tab holla me. check on my signature
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by dammygoody(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Lemme assist with specs

LABELING/BRANDING:
Obviously, this is for the previous tab that was distributed I.e last session.....
According to my tab,
Android OS- 4.4.2
SIM slot: 2 slots- One Normal size, one micro Sim
Accessories: No screen cleaner,
Extra accessories: Airtel Sim card preloaded with #200
Matric no not embedded at all
UNILORIN embodied on the upper part not the lower part.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2015
dammygoody:

Obviously, this is for the previous tab that was distributed I.e last session.....
According to my tab,
Android OS- 4.4.2
SIM slot: 2 slots- One Normal size, one micro Sim
Accessories: No screen cleaner,
Extra accessories: Airtel Sim card preloaded with #200
Matric no not embedded at all
UNILORIN embodied on the upper part not the lower part.
Yeah, you're right, some students used to complain about the Micro SIM ish. Though the new Tab is somewhat portable..
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by W3xy1(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2015
If you allow yours to have a small crack on the screen, juz forget it. The tab is juz wasting of cash. Cheapest innjoo tab is better than jkk tab
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by horpezee: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please who knows how to bypass android 4.4.2 KitKat restriction to move apps from the internal memory to the external SD card on the new tab?? The 4.72gb memory is pretty useless
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Tongsman(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2015
I've successfully rooted my tab, can I upgrade to lollipops. I. E 5.0
lucrownt:
Here is the link for the Unilorin CWM Recovery(OLD)
http://dc778.4shared.com/download/aJY1QtoPce/UNILORIN_140705__recovery_1502.img?tsid=20150322-173600-f373b268&lgfp=2000
I've also downloaded the CWM, pls how will I flash it into recovery.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by sammist93: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2015
Gud morning, does anyone knws wia i can download the unilorin jkk tab firmware? I nid it to flash my tab pls.
Re: A Thread For All Issues Related To UNILORIN (JKK) Tab by Akporveta: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please how do I insert a sim and memory card in a jkk tablet and also how do I root it. I need help please, don't seem to be able to use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 301 / Download Pes 2017 PSP Game On Android / It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.