Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (45891 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by dre11(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2015
The police in Lagos State have arrested an Islamic cleric, Abdullahi Omobolaji, a.k.a Alfa, for allegedly having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 17-year-old teenager, Idowu (pseudonym), in the Agege area of the state.

The incident happened on Bakare Lane where the victim lived with her mother and siblings.

PUNCH Metro learnt that although Alfa lived in Abule Egba, he had a room apartment on Bakare Lane where he received clients, who seek him out for spiritual help.

He was said to have taken advantage of the minor and slept with her many times, from November 2014 until the act was uncovered by the victim’s mother in March, 2015.

When she confronted him, Alfa was said to have beaten up Idowu’s mother. While the scuffle was on, the matter was reported at the Isokoko Police Division by Idowu.

The 40-year-old Ilorin, Kwara State indigene was subsequently arrested on Wednesday.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro on Friday, Idowu said she could not muster the courage to tell anyone about her experience because Alfa had threatened that she would die if she did.

She said, “It started in November, 2014 when Alfa Abdullahi called me and said I should always come to meet him if I needed anything since my dad was dead and my mum was unable to cater to all my needs.

“Later, he told me that he had seen a vision, adding that a man had placed an evil mark on me.

“He asked me to rinse my hand with cold water which he the put on the fire. When the water finally boiled and I brought it down, I saw two cowries and a ring in the water.

“Alfa said that was what the man put inside my body and he (Alfa) was the only man that could remove the evil mark from me. He said he must sleep with me three times, and that was how he slept with me.

“He said I must never tell anyone what happened between us and if I did, I would die just like my father did a few years back.”

Idowu said a few days afterwards, the suspect called her and asked her to buy an egg.

He was alleged to have instructed the victim to rub her body with the egg.

“Then he said I should break it. I found seven needles in the egg. Alfa then said he would have to sleep with me seven times. I pleaded with him not to since he only recently slept with me three times, but he insisted on doing it, “she added.

The teenager said he slept with her for seven more times, and continued to pressure her for more sex.

She said she could not open up to anyone because Alfa always scared her with tales of his powerful exploits.

Her mother, a fashion designer, told PUNCH Metro that she got wind of what had been happening between the duo from a customer.

The mother of four said when she confronted Alfa, he denied the allegation.

She said, “After a lot of pressure, my daughter opened up, telling me that Alfa had told her if she told anyone she would die.

“That was when I went to meet him the second time, but he beat me up.”

Idowu was said to have gone to the Isokoko Police Station to report the matter, and policemen arrested the suspect.

Our correspondent learnt that the victim had been taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital for a medical test.

A family friend, Prophet Samuel Odusanwo, said, “The police and indeed the government should not allow him (Alfa) to go unpunished. His case should be used to serve as a lesson to people like him.”

However, a relative of the suspect, who did not reveal his name, said there was no truth in the allegation, adding that Alfa and the victim were dating.

He said, “The girl framed up the cleric.

“They have been sleeping with each other since last year.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-alfa-for-raping-teenager-assaulting-mother/

3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by LagosBoi2(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Alfa using magic to nack apako..God is watching you oo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by dre11(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
“Alfa said that was what the man put inside my body and he (Alfa) was the only man that could remove the evil mark from me. He said he must sleep with me three times, and that was how he slept with me.

So, some people still fall for this gullible line where some men of the devil will tell you he has to sleep with you for the curse, mark, stigma to go

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2015
All this old people running after minor; chai, there is God ooo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Badgers14: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2015
This Alfa's case is in high court in hell angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by April07: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

So, some people still fall for this gullible line where some men of the devil will tell you he has to sleep with you for the curse, mark, stigma to go

Yes na.. What's not to believe for a naive teen.. Its sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by bewla(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2015
I no u still go fall
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by viceldo(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

I'M IN....

Everyday alfa dis alfa dat.....if i'm not mistaken i was meant to understand that alfa in islam....were seen as one of the holy pple dat follow the instructions of the holy book.....then y all dis action....back then in skull...dere is one in my room....dat disturbed us every day with his prayers....as if he've seen the creator....one day we court him with his dick on his hand feeling it wen he was sleeping early in the morning....wen he woke up he left the room out of shame....we lagh die.....wen he came back i told him dat guy congii nah bastard....learn how to control it nd was lafin

IM OUT...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by dre11(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2015
viceldo:

I'M IN....

Everyday alfa dis alfa dat.....if i'm not mistaken i was meant to understand that alfa in islam....were seen as one of the holy pple dat follow the instructions of the holy book.....then y all dis action....back then in skull...dere is one in my room....dat disturbed us every day with his prayers....as if he've seen the creator.... one day we court him with his dick on his hand feeling it wen he was sleeping early in the morning....wen he woke up he left the room out of shame ....we lagh die.....wen he came back i told him dat guy congii nah bastard....learn how to control it nd was lafin

IM OUT...

He is only trying to obey nature and you can't cheat itgringrin

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Islie: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2015
However, a relative of the suspect, who did not reveal his name, said there was no truth in the allegation, adding that Alfa and the victim were dating.

This is taking a new dimensions by the revelation of a relative.......
Or
The person is being sponsor by the Alfa to lie......

Seasons of conspiracy..... Abeg ishilove, seun and lalasticlala Fb oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Richie0974: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by stevikenna: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHILDREN THAT MAKES CLERICS ATTRACTED TO THEM
IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE SO MUCH ABOUT ALFAS SEXUALLY ABUSING MINORS
I ALSO REMEMBER THE NASTY CONTROVERSY ABOUT CATHOLIC PRIESTS AND CHILDREN

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by eljidy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
hmmmm....God help us!
always making front page dis days, it is a sign of good things coming my way IJN.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by DEngineer(m): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
In lagos you can never take any clergy man serious. ....IMO.

insane people soiling the name of God.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by biafranqueen: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
What we want to hear is how these guys are treated after this heinous crime!
The mother was a Fashion Designer did she really need money from a dirty old man, he must be dealt with, he should have went to Egypt like others..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by ifeelgood: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Haba, sleep with daughter, beat mother and what will happen to grandma?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Maczeelly(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Naija which way nah

Rape every where

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by mrtimycc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Him brothers go soon tell us na GEJ cause am angry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Alajiki(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Jostico: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
my son thou shall not judge lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Hgold(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Very soon naija will surpass India & South Africa.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by naijainfogalery: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
and these are the same people that will be shouting they want sharia. you better than God for democracy that your thing would have been rendered useless

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by dechandel(f): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Potential terrorist lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Emeca: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
why is there a surge in crimes against minors??. Parents and guardians should pay more attention to their wards. This is unprecedented.

Evil is spreading faster than good deeds. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by ElekeNtioba: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
how come?? yoruba are angels nau....i dont believe this

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alfa nla grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Akalia(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Muslim clerics R all perverts, just like mohammed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by AlphaDibia(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Until we stop practicing foreigners' religions (xtians, islam, Judaism etc) and get on the quest to find out ancient kemet religion, we shall remain in darkness and and victims of circumstances. I hope that bastard rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by milky3(f): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.