Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win (4655 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Accurate Specs Of Tecno L8 Plus (some Spec Sites Got It All Wrong; Bestmobs) / Innjoo Fire Full Specs And Features -- Bestmobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Do you know that on March 31st, BestMobs is going to show you something very POWERFUL.

Guess correctly what it is and you stand a chance of winning one of these POWERFUL things!
http://bestmobs.com/power/

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by mjames: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do the guessing and take the reward
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by iscom(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Android phone specs

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
mjames:
Do the guessing and take the reward

grin No pal. We want to reward our loyal friends
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
iscom:
Android phone specs

Keep it coming friend wink
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by lukmoore: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
a phone
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by funkdr(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
celebrating your own device, an android app or your anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2015
lukmoore:
a phone
funkdr:
celebrating your own device, an android app or your anniversary.

Thank you. Please keep it coming kiss
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by iscom(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2015
Eh eh. Tecno is about to release a powerful Android phone. 5.5 inch m6752. 2/16. 3200mah, 13/8 Sony camera. Ppi 450

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by iscom(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Do and create forum in your website.

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2015
iscom:
Eh eh. Tecno is about to release a powerful Android phone. 5.5 inch m6752. 2/16. 3200mah, 13/8 Sony camera. Ppi 450
Thanks for your input

iscom:
Do and create forum in your website.
What exactly do you mean here, sire? embarassed
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by fortech91(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
For me to guess, I have to first think what bestmobs offers: they give us detailed specs of phones.
I think the powerful thing coming is a redesign of the site (including adding more features)

2 Likes

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by mutvy: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
A phone with the following specifications:
full HD display
5.5 inches
3500mAH battery
corning gorilla glass
etc...lastly,it is affordable.BUT PLEASE ,CAN YOU GIVE US ANY HINT?

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
fortech91:
For me to guess, I have to first think what bestmobs offers: they give us detailed specs of phones.
I think the powerful thing coming is a redesign of the site (including adding more features)

Don't you think Bestmobs can offer something more than detailed specs of phones? cool

mutvy:
A phone with the following specifications:
full HD display
5.5 inches
3500mAH battery
corning gorilla glass
etc...lastly,it is affordable.BUT PLEASE ,CAN YOU GIVE US ANY HINT?
Thanks for your replies but we are not allowed to give too much information at this time. lipsrsealed
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by fortech91(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
BestMobs10:

Don't you think Bestmobs can offer something more than detailed specs of phones?

Well, I know you can. Waiting to see the powerful thing come March 31st
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by hovatek: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
BestMobs10:
Do you know that on March 31st, BestMobs is going to show you something very POWERFUL.

Guess correctly what it is and you stand a chance of winning one of these POWERFUL things!
http://bestmobs.com/power/

Whatever it is, we bet its going to be truly powerful.
You guys are doing a great job at your website. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
post=31746823]

Whatever it is, we bet its going to be truly powerful.
You guys are doing a great job at your website. Thumbs up! [/quote]
[quote author=fortech91
:

Well, I know you can. Waiting to see the powerful thing come March 31st
Thank you all for believing in us. Surely, with your support, we can!
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by iscom(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
BestMobs10:

Thanks for your input

What exactly do you mean here, sire? embarassed
i mean you should upgrade the website by putting rooms or forums where people can interact. Because i love your site. Every phone specifications you post about infinix and Tecno are real. You always do it before others copy from you,
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Frankgeek(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
q

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by okoheemmanuel: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
infinix zero pro

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by HyDef(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
I'm was here, and my guess is that it is a Power Bank.

2 Likes

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
HyDef:
I'm was here, and my guess is that it is a Power Bank.
Frankgeek:
A mobile application for www.bestmobs.com
okoheemmanuel:
infinix zero pro

Thank you. wink

iscom:
i mean you should upgrade the website by putting rooms or forums where people can interact. Because i love your site. Every phone specifications you post about infinix and Tecno are real. You always do it before others copy from you,

Nice words. I'll forward this to the concerned authority. THANKS for the suggestion. smiley
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
iscom:

I talked to my boss about this and he seems to like the idea. Thank you kiss
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by jamilkb(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
An android phone Its HTC one M9 smiley cheesy
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
jamilkb:
An android phone Its HTC one M9 smiley cheesy
Are you sure? shocked
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by jamilkb(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
BestMobs10:

Are you sure? shocked
Am sure grin

1 Like

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by siegfried99(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2015
It's a dedicated app for bestmobs grin
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by spaceboy: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2015
Finally,I'd like 2 mk a complaint about a phone u reviewed and I'd like 2 tell u that it was d most misleading and biased crap I've ever read.The phone is the innjoo one,I don't know where u got some of ur infos concerning the innjoo one 4rm,and d worst thing is that u kept referring 2 d infinix zero as d beta device which u and I knw is a big lie

2 Likes

Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by spaceboy: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2015
And pls whenever ur trying to review a phone,pls b more objective and less irrational.With d way u kept referring 2 d infinix zero,u made me think u were paid by infinix to do dat review and I don't knw wat ur beef is with innjoo is but pls dnt put innjoo in a bad lite across 2 Nigerians cos it dosen't say gud bout u as a tech site
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
jamilkb:
Am sure grin
Final answer? angry
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by BestMobs10: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2015
jamilkb:
Am sure grin
BestMobs10:

Final answer? angry

Wrong answer cool
Re: Something POWERFUL Is Coming To Bestmobs -- Guess And Win by Frankgeek(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
q

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mi-tribe A500 / Airtel Nigeria Launches 5 Times Recharge Bonus And Free Megabyte Data Plan / Buying Recharge Cards Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.