Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland (4552 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Pdp 'war' In Mkpat Enin Escalates, As Two Warring Factions Emerge / Pdp’s War Accusation Against Buhari Felonious – APC Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by IdrisAdebiye: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GEJ
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by Donawoite(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by okunboy: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by KINGpharoah: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB#
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by bangiskings: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Let me do as they r doing GMB though #ihavedecided
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by arsetalks(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mogidi:

What of the numerous APC e-rats who has at least 5 monikers each?

Anyway APC can win on the internet, the PDP prefers winning where it matters>>>> at elections.

Buhari has been winning elections on the internet since the 80s, he would forever remain a paper tiger.

Bye
So you mean PDP who has unlimited resources can not afford to hire e warriors? You are living in denial.

1 Like

Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by redcurry(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
opps.sorry double posts.
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by redcurry(f): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by AWONEYAN(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by nakamora: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by sigeo: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by gabriel212: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by Charlotte15: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by segalex: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by grtppl: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
#gmb
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by saintfizzo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by Dmony: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by organic973: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
arsetalks:
So you mean PDP who has unlimited resources can not afford to hire e warriors? You are living in denial.

See you at the poll on 28 march to see if GEJ won't win with a clear record.
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by omenka(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by henryangelo: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
We want real voting not online.
APC supporters are operating with 10different accounts per one person, we know what they are doing that's why they win online but fail in the real sense
GEJ till 2019
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by FATM: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by selectedhero(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
THE NUMBER OF GMBs I AM ALREADY SEEING ON FIRST PAGE CONFIRMS THAT APC IS REALLY AN ONLINE ASSOCIATION WITH NO JOB TO DO. THEY HUG THE SLIGHTEST ONLINE OPPORTUNITY TO YAN. PRO GEJ GUYS LIKE ME DONT HAVE TIME FOR ONLINE DISPLAYS. WE ARE WAITING FOR 28 TO DO THE NEEDFUL. SO YOU WONT SEE MY VOTE HERE
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by dotfam2104(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
U shldnt be intimidated by d numba of likes GMB hz.... jez vote nd put d popularity of ur candidate to test, dats actually d essence of online polls.
selectedhero:
THE NUMBER OF GMBs I AM ALREADY SEEING ON FIRST PAGE CONFIRMS THAT APC IS REALLY AN ONLINE ASSOCIATION WITH NO JOB TO DO. THEY HUG THE SLIGHTEST ONLINE OPPORTUNITY TO YAN. PRO GEJ GUYS LIKE ME DONT HAVE TIME FOR ONLINE DISPLAYS. WE ARE WAITING FOR 28 TO DO THE NEEDFUL. SO YOU WONT SEE MY VOTE HERE
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by shiffi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by olami234lekan(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by selectedhero(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
dotfam2104:
U shldnt be intimidated by d numba of likes GMB hz.... jez vote nd put d popularity of ur candidate to test, dats actually d essence of online polls.
I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR POLLS. AM I ELECTING MY PRESIDENT ON NAIRALAND? POPULARITY YOU SAID? IF GEJ IS NOT THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN NIGERIA, AND FAVOURED TO WIN. THEN I THINK YOU ARE ABROAD. SO I SUGGEST PLS RETURN BACK TO NAIJA.
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by 2Brains1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB and I be Igbo man!!!

Sai Buhari jooor
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by selectedhero(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
2Brains1:
#GMB and I be Igbo man!!!

Sai Buhari jooor

EVEN THOSE THAT ARE HAUSA WILL COME ONLINE AND CLAIM IGBO JUST TO MAKE POINT COUNT. #LAME
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by omasco92(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
#GMB
Re: This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland by dotfam2104(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
selectedhero:

I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR POLLS. AM I ELECTING MY PRESIDENT ON NAIRALAND. POPULARITY YOU SAID? IF GEJ IS NOT THE MOST POPULAR PERSON IN NIGERIA, AND FAVOURED TO WIN. THEN I THINK YOU ARE ABROAD. SO I SUGGEST PLS RETURN BACK TO NAIJA.
lolz.... judging by d numba of online polls GMB hz won ion think GEJ is more popular, unless u wanto base it on d fact dah he's d president. I feel GEJ is more popular among d pple dah benefit frm d corrupt system nd pple dah detest GMB for no tangible reason. Btw, I stay in NAIJA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Harem Decapitates A Soldier (PHOTO) / Biafra Chat Room / See The Latest List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.