Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,794 members, 7,831,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station (43337 Views)

All Progressive Congress Backs Aisha Buhari / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by MrEverest(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
That radio station is dead on arrival. It should be closed down as a matter of national security because they would only spew trash that is capable of undermining national security tongue tongue
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by Cammo: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2015
This is funny
Just imagine how this would sound: "Shola Atere, APC News" grin
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by fkaz(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2015
IbnSultaan:
http://leadership.ng/news/417788/apc-has-proof-of-interim-govt-plot

Nice idea, this will help APC as a party to reach the grass root, enlighten them on the reason why they need to defend their votes and stand for change.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by suptol(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2015
angrythese people are just wasting money that is meant for Nigerians. Tell me why they won't embezzle when they get to power, when the resources they have now are been spent on advertisement and... lipsrsealed
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by johnpalmer774(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
mrrock:

APC of course!. APC is such a corrupt party they have money to afford anything thinkable. Just look out at the streets and you'll see they're outspending the incumbent party on advertisements by ratio of 5:1.
Question is; where are they getting the campaign and advert funds?.

Answer: Looting of state treasury.

Haba Mr Man , Do you think at all , You one of the reason why this Politician are taking us for a Fool if not ur so called President will not be going around sharing Dollars personal without a shame , a sitting president , The money that is Meant to develop and create Jobs for the Citizens, APC is spending their Money Wisely on campaign that is why you feeling the impact , PDP only bribe and attacks anyone that is not on their side . If Fayose spends all the money he spent to attack Buhari on showcasing Jonathan Achievements i swear Jonathan will not have any reason sharing Dollars meeting with different groups . Beside APC has started creating Jobs , Remember they will employ ppl to run that Radio stations for them.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by zeusdgrt(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Do you have Parents at all because if you are and they are still alive they will not be proud of you for two things ur Hurdle name and ur comments ,You are the Most useless fellow i ever come across in my whole Life, Sentiments has reduced ur Brain to Zero seems u now think with ur Anus .
. sit down read wetin you type and U will confirm definitely that U r a destined fool
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by owobokiri(m): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2015
To spread hate ofcourse. .
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by MrT2011(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
BabaO2:

You are not learned, the bulk of NADECO are in APC, they were the people that first started such, infact Kayode Fayemi was the coordinator of the NADECO radio, it is other way round, your over hyped and mercenary dependant biafra copied it from them.

cheesy grin cheesy
Illiterate basketmouth how will you understand my simple English which clearly says NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS - and this you just exhibited now. BABOONBRAIN. undecided
tongue

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by sani99: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
I JUST PITY THE CORPER THAT WILL WORK WITH INEC IN THE NORTH,THIS RADIO ,I BET YOU IS TO INCITE AND CAUSE CHAOS..APC is looking for way to kill as usual..Nigerians shine your eyes,apc do not love Nigeria
gerona:
BUHARI , please do not use the station to cause war or to encourage your followers
to unleash terror on innocent corpers or citizens. This time around we will do all we
can to send you to jail.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by fruitfullink: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
FOR SALE
500 Amps. INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINES with
regulator kit.
500 AMPERES INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINE with
regulator kit.
The smallest and most powerful welding machine,
pocket size!
VOLTAGE: less 220v,440v auto volt.
DIMENSIONS: 18 X 4.3 X 4.3 cm
WEIGHT: 0.75 kg
Electrode: all size such as gauge 6 low hydrogen,
down to gauge 12 electrode including aluminum.
TECHNOLOGY!
It consumes very minimal electricity with its single
phase connection.
Easy to carry around, very portable and powerful!
DUTY CIRCLE: 100% ie the machine can withstand
long hours of non-stop operation without
overheating.
A life spam of many years.
WARRANTEE: 1YR.
WELDING CAPACITY: 200-500amperes.
This machine has been tested and passed strict
quality control test.
It is very safe and will not cause any electrical
shock when submerged into water,
that means it is very suitable for both surface and
sea welding works.
Our machine automatically renders big welding
machines obsolete with no apology.
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED URGENTLY
For enquiries, contact us on:
+2348033649567, +2348055418126
Email: ephraimigbokwe@gmail.com.

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by hush15: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2015
ionsman:
SAI BUHARI. ...

The commenter above me can laugh to death if he so desires. ....

Eyah...

Unfortunatualy, I don't see the station too making impact either.

Sai Jona...
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by johnpalmer774(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
APC HAS A BAD PLAN FOR NIGERIA N NIGERIANS COS COME 28TH N THEY LOSE DEN I PRAY N HOPE NIGERIA DOSE NOT EXPERIENCE HER SECOND CIVIL WAR OOO........

WITH BUHARI NIGERIA IS FAR FROM CHANGE HE CAN ONLY DO ONE THING TAKE US BACK TO THE STONE AGES
AND WITH GEJ NIGERIA IS JUST GONA BE HOW IS IT

WITH THAT APC CREW THERE IS NOTHING GOOD COMING OUT OF THAT GANG CALLED POLITICAL PARTY....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....
TEAMyoungSHALLrule#

YOU ARE USELESS , WHERE HAS UR CLUELESS TAKEN US FOR THE PAST 5YRS NOW ......ADDICTED TO SUFFERING AND SMILING.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by otr1(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
lovat:
the Nation, Sahara Reporters, Premium Times, Leadership, Daily Trust, TVC, LTV, Punch, , tiwaa tiwaa, Radio Continental are all propaganda media houses that APC has used to brainwash people
But no one is stopping PDP from having their own dedicated Radio/Tv station. It is allowed.
NTA and Radio Nigeria will be truly independent after APC must have taken over by May 29.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by OpeDwarroir: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Its becoming more obvious that APC are really planing a parrarel government when they loose.

Transmitting from an undisclosed location! Rwandan genocide quickly comes to mind.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by ooshinibos: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Firefire:
who owns the station ?

all party members fund or an individual ?

tiunubu paid for it
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by hush15: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
ionsman:
SAI BUHARI. ...

The commenter above me can laugh to death if he so desires. ....

Eyah...

Unfortunatualy, I don't see the station too making impact either.

Sai Jona... grin
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by m4una(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
'Broadcasting in Hausa from undisclosed location'. Pls records should be kept, incase of post election crisis.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by visalo: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Apc bunch of criminals
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by OpeDwarroir: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2015
johnpalmer774:

YOU ARE USELESS , WHERE HAS UR CLUELESS TAKEN US FOR THE PAST 5YRS NOW ......ADDICTED TO SUFFERING AND SMILING.

You are very stupid for resorting to insult. You scumbag APC fools can't make a point without insults. You think intimidation win election? Imbicile

3 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by stanleyfisher(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Chanji ko knonji ni..seriously i just de pity their illiterate listeners since they've got no choice than to feed on their lies and blunder

GEJ is all we need in this our dispensation.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by visalo: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
Its becoming more obvious that APC are really planing a parrarel government when they loose.

Transmitting from an undisclosed location! Rwandan genocide quickly comes to mind.

Any attempt for parallel government, they will be buried alive. Terrorist party call apc
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by khalleb(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
noblezone:
The parallel government has started already!

Thats so cool!

Now, if Biafra launch radio, tv, newspaper, or any of such, make una no complain oo.
there is nothing unlawful for a political party to have a radio or TV station
in the case of Biafra is totally out of the constitution
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
olas24u:

The number of Death in this administration alone is more than the Nigerian civil war,you cannot win were they don't want you,democracy is the government by the majority of people ,so you own definition will be dictatorship if you force yourself.we are all tired and Nigeria is greater than him.
More than the Nigerian civil war... Are you for Real?
No need engaging you in a discussion.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the thing dey pain dem enter their yansh. I so much love this. Let the war of words and propaganda begin
Lolz. They were caught unawares. I am here to read their frustrations and lamentations. lolz

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by upcrown2512(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
I WATCH THE SENATE PROCEEDINGS ON ISSUES OF COMPROMISED OF SOME GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE OWN MEDIA HOUSE.
NOW APC IS A BUNCH OF TECHNOCRATS.
THEIR EMERGENT HAS BEEN A TERROR ON PDP AND THEIR CRONIES.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT BETWEEN PROPAGANDA AND REALITY.
IF THE NEW RADIO STATION IS REAL THEN IT WILL GO ALONG WAY TO BRIDGE THE GAPS OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN APC AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by anibestlala(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Taking propaganda to the next level, I suppose?

Setting up a radio station of its calibre costs millions. If APC have access to that much cash how come Buhari supposedly loaned 27 million from a bank for his presidential nomination form?

APC obviously thinks every Nigerian is so dimwitted we'll bamboozled into falling for their charades and obvious shenanigans without critically analyzing the facts or lies there in.

APC....! Shame...!
and they say they want to fight corruption.I fear they getting set for grand scale anarchy if this election does not go their way.God help post elections Nigeria.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by broope1: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
You are really an ass-hole.God gives and take away lives.
The same T.v station will announce their loss in the presidential race & Buhari's death.

Mach election means March-uari (Buhari in Mortuary)

Like if you support GEJ till 2033[/quote]
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by warrior01: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2015
curiouses:

Not smart of you. Biafra is Secessionist group threatening the unity of our nation, APC is a party operating without contravening any part of the constitution.
Who gave them the license?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by Now: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Tis was how June 12 Started with the lunching of a Radio station outside Nigeria. Thid APC are too despirate. Please let us be wise and know that these people don't mean well for Nigerians.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
montedo:

Lolz. They were caught unawares. I am here to read their frustrations and lamentations. lolz
they didn't see it coming
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Firefire:
who owns the station ?

all party members fund or an individual ?
Does that matter? What matters is that it is beyond the reach of your PDP controlled NBC.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station by lovat(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2015
otr1:

But no one is stopping PDP from having their own dedicated Radio/Tv station. It is allowed.
NTA and Radio Nigeria will be truly independent after APC must have taken over by May 29.
dreaming big is allowed but don't allow it to mess with your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.