Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (43297 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
This is how GREAT LEADERS are greeted. You can say anything behind them but when you're standing before INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE, there is nothing like "Mere Commissioner".....

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Osin Baba Do your work , we ( progressives and All thr omoluabis) are solidly behind you

Mimi kan oni Mi e

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Dare to mention integrity concerning Buhari?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2017

Where is the Osinbajo report on SGF and NIA dollars?

Must a president be begged to do his job and in time?

Or is it the corrupt judiciary that has hindered an action that solely lies within the purview of executive decision?

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Bari22: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
They don do loyal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

So in your definition who ?

You mean Diezani, Gej, Dasuki, fayose and metuh shay ?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

Or is it the corrupt judiciary that has hindered an action that solely lies within the purview of executive decision?

Bros the thing pepper you wella

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

So in your definition who ?

You mean Diezani, Gej, Dasuki, fayose and metuh shay ?

Tell Buhari he has been unravelled, and we that campaigned for him in 2015, have built him a wheel barrow equipped with a pole to hang his drip, that will convey him straight to Daura by May 2019.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
This is how GREAT LEADERS are greeted. You can say anything behind them but when you're standing before INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE, there is nothing like "Mere Commissioner".....

Baba madridguy ,next prince , Egbon hungerbad please call ozaopke and salamrushdie with other wailers to cone and see mere commissioner how traitors greeted him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Continue talking, rather than talk to your boss that he has squandered his political capital and goodwill. Let him continue dragging his foot as his loyalists forsake him in hordes.

I will never beg my employee to do his job when I can sack him and have him replaced with someone who is more equipped and enthusiastic to deliver.

Sai Baba is now Nay Baba.

16 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Saraki: Sai Baba, your boy dey loyal o.

Yari : Baba o, I just dey laugh as I dey see you. Anything for the boys?

Dogara: for him mind (shey dis one na Buhari or Jubrin from Sudan, the thing just dey confuse me).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Our wailing brothers will stay away from this thread tongue

sarrki:

Baba madridguy ,next prince , Egbon hungerbad please call ozaopke and salamrushdie with other wailers to cone and see mere commissioner how traitors greeted him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:
Our wailing brothers will stay away from this thread tongue

They re use to it

Hatred is in their DNA

Baba lalasticlala and Egbon Myndd44 please come and see how mere commissioner is relaxed and traitors lined up to greet him

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
seunmsg:
Saraki: Sai Baba, your boy dey loyal o.

Yari : Baba o, I just dey laugh as I dey see you. Anything for the boys?

Dogara: for him mind (shey dis one na Buhari or Jubrin from Sudan, the thing just dey confuse me).

Baba please analyse that of osinbajo too
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Karma is awaiting the traitors and I know they will all cry for their actions. Alhamdulilah Baba is back now fully recovered, their plan against him and also how to topple Osibanjo has failed. I know with time every mess will be cleared and Baba will have back total control of his government.

sarrki:

They re use to it

Hatred is in their DNA

Baba lalasticlala and Egbon Myndd44 please come and see how mere commissioner is relaxed and traitors lined up to greet him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:
Karma is awaiting the traitors and I know they will all cry for their actions. Alhamdulilah Baba is back now fully recovered, their plan against him and also how to topple Osibanjo has failed. I know with time every mess will be cleared and Baba will have back total control of his government.

We will stand by him to the end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Firefire(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

BUHARY means KWORUPTION in Hausa Language.

24 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Yes oooo my broda.

sarrki:

We will stand by him to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Yorubaangel(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Mumu threads with Mumu comments... sometimes i do wonder how old is this Sarki self... Anyway, money can make a grandpa behave like a toddler...But if you're not doing this for money, you seriously need to check yourself...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Mumu threads with Mumu comments... sometimes i do wonder how old is this Sarki self... Anyway, money can make a grandpa behave like a toddler...But if you're not doing this for money, you seriously need to check yourself...

The thing pepper am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:

BUHARY means KWORUPTION in Hausa Language.

Bros calm down

Let the engine be on auto pilot

It will help greatly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

so you too no salamrushdie is from the wailers association
she's on recess now
her problem pass that of her male wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Firefire(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Bros calm down

Let the engine be on auto pilot

It will help greatly

Yeye...

7 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Sarrki you obviously dont know the meaning of the word integrity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:
Sarrki you obviously dont know the meaning of the word integrity

Tell us , rather lecture us on integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2017
bamidelee:

so you too no salamrushdie is from the wailers association
she's on recess now
her problem pass that of her male wailer

he's third in command after ozaokpke, Throwback

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Chei. Power pass power. grin

Wawa and Abakaliki jewish alobams won't like this. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by omowolewa: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Zombies re very Useless creatures.

A waste of Earth Space

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Chei. Power pass power. grin

Wawa and Abakaliki jewish alobams won't like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Throwback is a patriot sir. He paid his dues in full and has the right to be upset. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

he's third in command after ozaokpke, Throwback

Kip Deceiving yrsef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.