Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,654 members, 7,840,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? (382 Views)

Jumia Na Confirm Thiefs Ohhhh / Confirm The Owner Of Any Bank Account In Nigeria / Please Nl's What Is Infinix Zero 2 Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by okumbe(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Please my people how do i do open and confirm my pay-pal account ? have what I bought online which i didn't know I needed a pay-pal account to successfully buy the stuff, after which the money was debited from my account but the product was not confirmed... when I asked the seller he said he didn't see any buying order... so I followed the pay-pal site and I found out the money was withhold for me to open and confirm the pay-pal account before the money will be released... I don't know where to find the confirmation code (4 digit pin) they are talking about.

please does anyone have any idea of what am trying to say here.....
Please if you do please help me out....
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by peteonline: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Refer to this article for a simple working guide of how you can open a Paypal account. http://www.mymobnet.com/set-use-paypal-account-nigeria/

I use Paypal all the time so I can help answer any other question of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C-200 Security Code Forgotten Help!!! / Monday Special Discount!!!! / Do You Consult The Oracle App? Yes No Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.