Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) (32261 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by fredcomsat: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
God bless our gallant soldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks be to God.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls continue killing them. Wipe them off the surface of the earth. All muslims are terrorists. Kill them and send them to their 72 virgins. There's no place where they're muslims and you won't hear of trouble. That damn Koran and that pedophile prophet mohammed encourages the killing of non muslims.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by kunlex24(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dis 1 na good news of d week...God bless nd strengthen NA
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by ElDeeVee(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
nice one
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by awesomet1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Useless CNN and foreign media will not report all these great news. But let Shekau and his boys perform one dastardly act, then the airwaves will go haywire.

Kudos to our brave Military men. God bless and keep you guys.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by richybanky(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]University of Ibadan. [/size]
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by ejay84(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kudos to our able armed forces.God bless u all.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by XBLadez: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
God bless Goodluck Jonathan!!

God bless the NA

Shame on Buhari, his boys are losing it!

GEJ -2019!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by LewisO: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
NA wetin my hand hit when i been wan buy land
[size=14pt]Good! we all both #teamBuhari crew. cool[/size]
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Good! we all both #teamBuhari crew. cool[/size]
God bless you jare..
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
How I wish the Presidency had done this 5/6 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by ecel: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shopping in London made easy by Shop2me UK Limited. There are many ways you can shop in London, United Kingdom - online or in person. Sometimes it is not reasonable to take a trip to London UK because you want to do shopping of up to £500 or less.

Shop2me UK Limited is a London based company.We provide a shopping address to people living outside United Kingdom that wish to buy their favourites from UK.

The procedures are as follows:

STEP 1:

You need to register in order to get your free UK shopping address. Simply follow the registration process to get your shopping address in United Kingdom. It is free to register and takes only one minute. You will receive email confirmation of your registration and your shopping address details. You need to contact us if you would prefer to be registered for our Platinum membership. Please read about the benefits of both memberships in the membership page or on our faqs.
Receive parcel or package from anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Set your shopping address at E-bay UK and Amazon UK as registered and delivering address.
STEP 2:

Buy from your favourite retailers in the UK. You can buy from E-bay UK, Amazon UK, online and high street retailers in the United Kingdom and have your goods delivered to your shopping address.
Firstly, it is essential you send us email about your shopping details before procurement. Sometimes we are required to sign for your goods, this notification will prepare us to receive your shopping on your behalf.
We have right to reject suspicious items or destroy if you send us items that are not allowed to your shopping address. Please check restricted and prohibited list.
Don’t miss out on your favourite Made in UK or Made for UK products. Don’t compromise on quality.
STEP 3:

We receive your parcel or package.
When we received your goods, we reserve the right to confirm its content in order to ensure that it can be forwarded to your international address. We won’t open your parcel unless you informed us to do so or for security reasons.
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to always check that only items that can be legally and safely sent to your country are bought in United Kingdom
Kindly note that we can only store your shopping free for a maximum period of one month. See our charges for storage in our FAQs.
STEP 4:

We forward your parcel or package. You can get estimate prices of how much it will cost you to receive your parcel by using our Get a Quote form on our website. You will be presented with shipping options by our registered couriers and prices. If instructed, we will consolidate all your items if you have more than one and tell you the total consolidated measurement and price. Sometimes if demanded, we can send you pictures of your parcel or package being consolidated at any stage. Upon receipt of full shipping cost through PayPal, we will forward your parcel to you.
You can save up to 80% on international shipping from United Kingdom through Shop2me.
We cannot be beaten on price. We will match any other international shipping quotations from UK.
Receive your package between 1 to 5 working days from UK.
Our platinum customers with a year registration fee of £50 enjoy free unlimited parcel forwarding services from UK. See our Membership page for more details.
STEP 5:

You receive your parcel or package. While most international shoppers in Europe, America and Canada can receive their package within 1 to 3 business days, other international destinations could take up to 5 working days.
Customs clearing processes in certain countries can cause delay in our delivery calculation.
Also, custom duties payment are your responsibility if any.
Some courier companies may demand your Identification and signature before delivery, kindly make yourself available or make your identification documents available for your representative.

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by vooks: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Be wary of government propaganda. We all want BH decimated but at least get independent verification before celebrating

US fell out with Al Jazeera over Iraq war coverage. Go figure
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by speaktome(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Carry on my men!

You can do all things through God that strenghtens you!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by shammah1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Show some respect to other beliefs
Godjone:
kill them all if not................

Look at this
No islam Know peace.
Know Islam No peace

God bless Nigeria
God bless Israel
God bless france
God bless America

Death to islamist
Death to boko haram
Death to ISIS
Death to al shabab
Death to al qaeda
Death to ansaru
Death to taliban
Death to hezbolah
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31667949]Victory for our soldiers.And they succeded and as they retook goniri so shall they retake every single town taken by boko haram iseeeeeee.They will contuine fighting and decimating the ranks of bokoharam till the last trace of them is wiped out.

Our forces should beware of chad

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Pls continue killing them. Wipe them off the surface of the earth. All muslims are terrorists. Kill them and send them to their 72 virgins. There's no place where they're muslims and you won't hear of trouble. That damn Koran and that pedophile prophet mohammed encourages the killing of non muslims.
See your dirty mouth, so you really think that the soldiers who are fighting and dying are Christians only?! If you think so, then your cluelessness is of no return. Many of the soldiers fighting are Muslims who have given their lives to this great cause, the civilian Jtf are also Muslims. Please stop thinking with one side of your head, behave maturely! !
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by deletrue: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Victory for our soldiers.And they succeded and as they retook goniri so shall they retake every single town taken by boko haram iseeeeeee.They will contuine fighting and decimating the ranks of bokoharam till the last trace of them is wiped out.

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
Never again, Never! Even sef never again for this fulani cow people. Amen
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hope it means eliminated,destroyed and not repelled angry .good job though.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
U poeple n ur threat of violence. If u kill urself, what does it profit u. Buhari wld still be alive n his family wld continue existing. Yl urs wld cry cox u killed urself #fishbrained
oluface:
All Thanks To Almighty Allah for making it possible for Our Military to over power the blood sucking terrorist. #Never Again Shall Any Bloody Terrorist terrorize my Dear Country Nigeria.
All the same.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
[size=20pt]IF I NO VOTE FOR BUHARI MAKE THUNDER STRIKE ME TO DEATH... I PROMISE TO DELIVER ALL THE TRICYCLE RIDER IN THE WHOLE OF LAGOS MAINLAND TO BUHARI.. HERE COMES MARCH 28 [/size]
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by appini: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
vooks:
Be wary of government propaganda. We all want BH decimated but at least get independent verification before celebrating

US fell out with Al Jazeera over Iraq war coverage. Go figure

You don't normally verify when the bokos carryout their killings.

I hope you're not sad about all this good news from the northeast.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by deletrue: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
emmalezy:
Nigerian troops fighting the Boko Haram terrorist group in the nation's north-east have taken over Goniri town in Yobe State, clearing terrorists from the location.

The troops reclaimed the town on Monday morning after clearing the terrorists from the town that it had taken over some months back. The Defence Headquarters in a tweet on Monday said: "Troops have this morning completed clearing terrorists out of Goniri in Yobe State".

It is the latest breakthrough recorded by the military in its increased counter terrorism operations against the Boko Haram terrorists since the nation's general elections were postponed by six weeks.

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/breaking-news-nigerian-troops-retake.html?m=1
Body dey over sweet me. I for dey buy them cattons of maltina and other soft drinks. Money don suffer me, if not I for throw very big party for them and show ham for both Channel and AIT to show our happiness for them. Thank you very much Nigerian Army and the joint members. Anyhow, I promise to salute abi greet any soldier I come acroos any where, I promise.Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by obailala(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
emmalezy:
Nigerian troops fighting the Boko Haram terrorist group in the nation's north-east have taken over Goniri town in Yobe State, clearing terrorists from the location. 

The troops reclaimed the town on Monday morning after clearing the terrorists from the town that it had taken over some months back. The Defence Headquarters in a tweet on Monday said: "Troops have this morning completed clearing terrorists out of Goniri in Yobe State". 

It is the latest breakthrough recorded by the military in its increased counter terrorism operations against the Boko Haram terrorists since the nation's general elections were postponed by six weeks.

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/breaking-news-nigerian-troops-retake.html?m=1
When it was reported by some websites (sahara reporters etc) that these towns had been taken over by BH, I remember many people saying it was a lie and apc propaganda. Now they are reporting military liberation of a town that was never in captivity. Nigeria na wa!

Kudos to the military!
#March4Buhari
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Bants(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Buhari will finish what Jonathan has started....is this life
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
All Thanks To Almighty Allah for making it possible for Our Military to over power the blood sucking terrorist. #Never Again Shall Any Bloody Terrorist terrorize my Dear Country Nigeria.
All the same.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
[size=20pt]IF I NO VOTE FOR BUHARI MAKE THUNDER STRIKE ME TO DEATH... I PROMISE TO DELIVER ALL THE TRICYCLE RIDER IN THE WHOLE OF LAGOS MAINLAND TO BUHARI.. HERE COMES MARCH 28 [/size]
I remember a proverb in my hometown. A bird called woodpecker was going places announcing that when his mother would die he would carve a coffin for her with his beak. The day the mother eventually died he had a boil in his beak.haahahha be careful of ur vows.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by tempex88(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Victory for our soldiers.And they succeded and as they retook goniri so shall they retake every single town taken by boko haram iseeeeeee.They will contuine fighting and decimating the ranks of bokoharam till the last trace of them is wiped out.

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary

God Bless the Strength of APC.
it has put my president to action; though too late
#I Have decided GMB long before today
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nely77(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Eonuegbu25: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015

GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS(Certain orders) AND QUICK DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM....Call/Text/What's app 08122204769 to place your Orders.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by ozoigbondu: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
tempex88:
[/s]
[s]God Bless the Strength of APC.
it has put my president to action; though too late
#I Have decided GMB long before today[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
APC is bokoharam
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

See your dirty mouth, so you really think that the soldiers who are fighting and dying are Christians only?! If you think so, then your cluelessness is of no return. Many of the soldiers fighting are Muslims who have given their lives to this great cause, the civilian Jtf are also Muslims. Please stop thinking with one side of your head, behave maturely! !
sharrap. I said what's on my mind and I'm very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Bola Tinubu Meets His New Grandson Abiodun (Photos) / Paul Orhii Poisoned, Sells Billboards To Barnabas Germade To Pay Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.