Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) (32414 Views)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by emmykk(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
All Thanks To Almighty Allah for making it possible for Our Military to over power the blood sucking terrorist. #Never Again Shall Any Bloody Terrorist terrorize my Dear Country Nigeria.
All the same.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
[size=20pt]IF I NO VOTE FOR BUHARI MAKE THUNDER STRIKE ME TO DEATH... I PROMISE TO DELIVER ALL THE TRICYCLE RIDER IN THE WHOLE OF LAGOS MAINLAND TO BUHARI.. HERE COMES MARCH 28 [/size]
how did driving away of bokoharam make you vote GMB.are you BH supporter
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by obynoses(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ..POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by ivex: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
I NEVER NEW THEY SPREAD THIS MUCH...GOD DEY SHA sad
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by deletrue: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
obailala:

When it was reported by some websites (sahara reporters etc) that these towns had been taken over by BH, I remember many people saying it was a lie and apc propaganda. Now they are reporting military liberation of a town that was never in captivity. Nigeria na wa!

Kudos to the military!
#March4Buhari
You go understand. It take no small major, very strong will and courage to withstand apc methods of propaganda. No pdp member will deny that fact. They are very wonderful when it comes to telling lies. A typical apc member, especially in the social media, has more than fifty accounts each in Niara land, well as others. So, if any pdp member and their friends fail to stand firm, we will be seen as failed. God forbids, Buahri can NEVER force me to become an Islam member. NEVER
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
sharrap. I said what's on my mind and I'm very correct.
If it's from your mind, then you need brain surgery or maybe you have indomie brain like Doyin Okupe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Job well done. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by OKEMKPI: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
The Nigeria Army has displayed superb gallantry against the Boko Haram insurgency in the last 5 weeks.This is after over 4 years of wanton, bizare and unimaginable cruelty and terror against lives and properties by the terror group .
My question now is what motivated this suden change of strategy and result oriented actions by the present government against BokoHaram in the face of imminent general election?
Could it be for the love of the people or as a campaign strategy to lure votes?

Whatever the case maybe,we have to give kudos to a formidable opposition party of which if not for their activities,most of what we see today as the achievement of the rulling party,will not even exist
chidekings:
sweet jesus. May this victory news continue.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Waiting patiently for Baga and Gwoza
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by hansad: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Another loss for Pa Buhari.

Pa Buhari, a retired army general could have given the incumbent government and younger army generals some expert advice on how to fight Boko Haram. But Pa Buhari refused to give any advice.

Buhari rather told government to stop fighting Boko Haram; he said that fighting Boko Haram is like fighting Buhari's north.

Now Buhari stands to profit from votes of Nigerians who are forced by Boko Haram to search for alternative leadership from the incumbent government due to insecurity.

Now as Pa Buhari is contesting to become president of Nigeria, his only method he says to fight Boko Haram is to meet senior officers of the army to devise a way.

But he refused to do that when GEJ was president.

Is Buhari not a crook who benefits from Boko Haram violence for political votes?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

If it's from your mind, then you need brain surgery or maybe you have indomie brain like Doyin Okupe!
if you like show me a pic on how to make an Amaechi and a tinubu. That still doesn't change the fact you muslims are terrorists. Prophet mohammed is a gay and a pedophile who takes delight in killing.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
All Thanks To Almighty Allah for making it possible for Our Military to over power the blood sucking terrorist. #Never Again Shall Any Bloody Terrorist terrorize my Dear Country Nigeria.
All the same.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
[size=20pt]IF I NO VOTE FOR BUHARI MAKE THUNDER STRIKE ME TO DEATH... I PROMISE TO DELIVER ALL THE TRICYCLE RIDER IN THE WHOLE OF LAGOS MAINLAND TO BUHARI.. HERE COMES MARCH 28 [/size]
Here is one pathetic fellow who doesn't know the value of his life. These typeare those who are easily recruited by terrorists and hypnotized.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Ljboy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
All the same.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

Aboki calm down.. With time we go wipe all of una comot frm lagos cux una wahala 2much.. Small tin una don dey swear dey add death 4 insyd... Must u guys go voilent jux to convey a simple message

If u like die while casting ur vote to Buhari, who cares? Or do u also av a virgin waitin 4 u in hell? Cux its Goodluck till all d virgins come dwn to start f*cking u guys here on earth!!

God bless Goodluck
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
I shall not stop praying.My contribution to d feat going on.All hail Nigerian Soldiers!God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by pobosky20(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Kudos to out gallant commandos,even though its coming very very late. I lost my three course mates in Adamawa and Borno states. God really saved me. I also pray God saves those in Monguno. May God bless the Commanding Officer (CO) Monguno.....
God tear down every boko haram enclave!!
Give them more misery in hell.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by nairo: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
so are u going to force them to vote for him
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Kossie: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
LORD WE BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH PRES GOODLUCK JONATHAN. THANK YOU FOR THE UPCOMING VICTORY AGAIN. LORD WE LOVE YOU.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Kossie: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bants:
Buhari will finish what Jonathan has started....is this life

BUHARI CANNOT N WILL NOT FIGHT BOKO HARAM. DO NOT FOOL YOUR SELF. I beg O!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by bondingman: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just tell us how many towns are still with boko haram let's know
this clearing, clearing is becoming endless
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by cytellProperty: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
#NeverAgain Bokoharam
#NeverAgain Buhari
#NeverAgain Thief-nubu
#NeverAgain False-ola
#NeverAgain Liar-mohammed
#NeverAgain Amae-ochi
#NeverAgain Ashiwere Progressives Congress - Aka A-Phi-Cee
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
If buhari win, boko haram will surrender....do u knw y? Watch out 4 my part 2
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Soreza(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
If THE NEWS IS TRUE THEN WHERE IS SHECOW
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by vooks: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
We all want good news but we must never forget that in war, truth is the first casualty

I lost count of the many times America was caught lying in EYEraq
appini:

You don't normally verify when the bokos carryout their killings.

I hope you're not sad about all this good news from the northeast.

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Hanibal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
aljazeera and all the propaganda media outfits should provide us with pictures of the mercenaries they claim are "doing the bulk of the fighting"

Bad belles everywia.
#up Nigerian army
#sai huhari
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by caye(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Godjone:
kill them all if not................

Look at this
No islam Know peace.
Know Islam No peace

God bless Nigeria
God bless Israel
God bless france
God bless America

Death to islamist
Death to boko haram
Death to ISIS
Death to al shabab
Death to al qaeda
Death to ansaru
Death to taliban
Death to hezbolah
Thou art ignorant sir...so you think USA and Israel are your friends?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if you like show me a pic on how to make an Amaechi and a tinubu. That still doesn't change the fact you muslims are terrorists. Prophet mohammed is a gay and a pedophile who takes delight in killing.
Continue with childishness, I pray you know what you're doing before it's too late. Better think before you drop comments!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Continue with childishness, I pray you know what you're doing before it's too late. Better think before you drop comments!
whether you talk from now till tomorrow. I still maintain that Islam is a cancer. Mohammed is a bastard, a pedophile, a rapist and a bloodsucker. Bleep Islam, Bleep mohammed and Bleep the Koran.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by 9inches(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
oluface:
[/b] [size=20pt]IF I NO VOTE FOR BUHARI MAKE THUNDER STRIKE ME TO DEATH... I PROMISE TO DELIVER ALL THE TRICYCLE RIDER IN THE WHOLE OF LAGOS MAINLAND TO BUHARI.. HERE COMES MARCH 28 [/size]
If you no deliver all of them may thunder still strike you down on behalf of ogun.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op said "photos" but just posted a random pix of some random soldiers angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by cutieemperorh(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

See your dirty mouth, so you really think that the soldiers who are fighting and dying are Christians only?! If you think so, then your cluelessness is of no return. Many of the soldiers fighting are Muslims who have given their lives to this great cause, the civilian Jtf are also Muslims. Please stop thinking with one side of your head, behave maturely! !
People like him are better ignored bro... Their ignorance is of Type A, Grade A... And if u engage them, they will rub their stupidity on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2015
cutieemperorh:

People like him are better ignored bro... Their ignorance is of Type A, Grade A... And if u engage them, they will rub their stupidity on you.
Nothing worth! Just nornal blabbing! The facts I stated are irrefutable, so deal with it! tongue
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by GGfadar(m): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2015
another blindfolded member of FOOLS leading our greater nation.
sorry for Nigeria citizens
ozoigbondu:
Victory for our soldiers.And they succeded and as they retook goniri so shall they retake every single town taken by boko haram iseeeeeee.They will contuine fighting and decimating the ranks of bokoharam till the last trace of them is wiped out.

Our forces should beware of chad

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Coalition force
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) by wisemrtortoise: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
this is why nigeria will never progress. our asses are clogged up with so much religious idealism that we cannot thing straingt anymore. to be a patriot, a nationalist, a nigerian, is to put the interest of nigeria before our religion and our ethnicity. but that is not the case. if I am wrong, the I want to see a muslim goodluck supproter and a christian buhari supproter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.