Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers (19247 Views)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / See What This Woman Did In Construction Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers by shigishege: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
koolengrtimmy:

3--2.5--3 bags is enough, some use 2bags to lay 100blocks.

You may need to learn how this quantity is calculated from diagrams ok. It will help in future.

Whatsapp me let me explain some things to you .
bro pls can u give me ur WhatsApp number
Re: I Need The Contributions Of Experienced Construction Site Engineers by Nameless27: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello,
I'm a startup entrepreneur, Please i need help with the right mix quantity of flyash, rice husk ask, and water proof agents in concrete building blocks when using 50kg (42.5R) of cement, 375kg (3 wheelbarrows) of sand and 375kg (3 Wheelbarrows) of aggregates. Targeted strength= Super High strength

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, You Will Be Shocked / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.