Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring (38424 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Sexy Black Cut-out Dress / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by IVORY2009(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:

Can you please Swerve outta here and never return please... I'm pleading.

cheesy cheesy Mr. Man, are you sure you're normal? You reply will determine my next action.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op I see nothing spectacular in her and her dress. I'm sure baba peace was not moved,that was why he didn't cross his legs to control his preek throughout the show. Bad market grin
u dey run? sheibi i say i go enlarge am? abi u dey fear mke ur toto nor tear?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Dreyl(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
AmberQueen:

She is not...

Stop HATING. tongue
she's fat and fugly.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Sigo86(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Schematics:
Ebube is an Anambra beautiful and super actress.. cool

GEJ till 2019

Ehn U tagg dat Ashawo beautiful

U fit no make heaven with dat thn wey u vomit o.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:

Go ask your old man bud... That's if you've got one undecided
i don't interact with gay boys. sorry am straight

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by delishpot: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmnnn! Ok. BTW, must she show us her hips and bele?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
jaybee3:
[img]http://media./media/5Jd0IkvpIPss0/giphy.gif[/img]
omg.. I don laff tire

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by sinaj(f): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

And what is she wearing BTW ¿ angry

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*pees all around the picture down to the thread*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*zips back my trouser and sags it*
*Adjusts my eyeglass* cool
*pops my collar *

And gallants outta thread like a boss...
m rite bhind you as da boss lady cool
*hands orijin to u*
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by ilovecritics(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:
Bizzy Body people.. tongue tongue

GMB all the way

#ChangeForEvery.

THIS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A PAID TROLL.
I-DI.OT
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by valmunich(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj:
m rite bhind you as da boss lady cool
*hands orijin to u*
Thanks miss... cool

Was starting to think you were never gon come..

*Takes the Orijin and gulps it down, feeling like a boss*

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*pops my collar *

apc tout
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by xtiana4: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
azzima:
Too many Babies on Naira land. Seun needs to recommend age requirements before the mature, objectives ones starts exiting. No more objective thinkers.
grin WHAT HAPPEN TO HER FEET? HOPE IS NOT WAT AM THINKING O grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by fairygeh(f): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*pops my collar *

She's not fat,shes sexy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by valmunich(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
fairygeh:
She's not fat,shes sexy
You think¿ sad

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
I appreciate the fact that you are beautiful
I appreciate the fact that you have a nice body and physique and according to most guys you were born on a Sunday....
I appreciate the fact that you attend or attended a nice university and can speak so well like the queen of England.
I appreciate the fact that you have over 5,000 friends on Facebook(congratulations)
I appreciate the fact that you smell so nice that one can imagine heaven...
BUT that is not enough

If you lack home training
Can't even boil water or cook white yam
No respect for elders and people you meet outside
Then those beautiful things you think you have are worthless.
No man wants a liability for a wife and that is why real men can't take you to see their mum....
So creamy sweety or sugar ( like you love to be called)
If you hate the gospel of Christ
If you hate to listen to your pastor preach because you claim he is boring
Then you will be boring to a real man...
Guys may love you, but just remember that most guys go for ANYTHING under skirt....
You can't boost of a bible? Not even the free Gideon small bible? How shameful

I don't want to sound so spiritual, but believe me when i say everything here on earth is more spiritual than you can imagine.

To meet the right man you have to be spiritual (prayerfully ask God)
To get a job you have to be spiritual ( so as to become the preferred choice candidate)
To buy something from the market you have to be spiritual (so you won't buy fake)
So you see? Stop blaming the government and your family and get on you knees....
It is never too late....not with Jesus...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by 400billionman: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
greghamite:
Reporting from www.expressng.com

By SODE AYODEJI

Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo was among the plethora of stars that stepped out for President Goodluck Jonathan at the interactive session that held yesterday at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ebube who just returned from a trip to the UK flaunted a new ring.

When asked if she was engaged, she replied in the negative.

I like this girl.

Just like Dakore Egbuson.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
jaybee3:
[img]http://media./media/5Jd0IkvpIPss0/giphy.gif[/img]

Sir, is everything alright ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by prettyjo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*pops my collar *

fat kwa??
then you must be blind

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by 400billionman: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
This girl just be like tomato Jos..

Is there any nairaland lady as fine as this girl ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by valmunich(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
prettyjo:
fat kwa??
then you must be blind
Or let's say you're prolly the blind one for refusing to see those laps in the second pishure undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*pops my collar *

Too childish

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by wtfCode: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
she look like she's got sperm in her mouth.
Not bad shaa...nice hips n' figure, for GEJ??...i can only say, 'GO GIRL'
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by prettyjo(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:

Or let's say you're prolly the blind one for refusing to see those laps in the second pishure undecided
they are sexy naa.
or do you want it to look like broom sticks.
personally I Dont like slim/skinny girls.
#each to its own#

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by valmunich(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
prettyjo:
they are sexy naa.
or do you want it to look like broom sticks.
personally I Dont like slim/skinny girls.
#each to its own#
I see...
Yea, to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by emmabest2000(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

*shakes my head*
*spits on the lady*
*unzips my trouser *
*brings out my bulala*
*shakes off my Bulala *
*pops my collar *

Kolo niga smh...

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by toprealman: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:
She's fat undecided

Some people like them FAT!!!! Besides she is NOT FAT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by valmunich(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
toprealman:

Some people like them FAT!!!! Besides she is NOT FAT!!!!
Please, what's your point ¿

What are you really tryna say ¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by darksider411: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
weldone
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=AmberQueen post=31671578]
She is not...

Stop HATING.

was the lady slim before??
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by marian05m(f): 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:

Hating¿ Trust me I like the lady buh she's getting fat.

Unless you're blind to the fact sad
is it a crime to be fat?y do u guys just make fat gals feel lyk dey r nobody,like dey are outcast,it nt fair

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring by fairygeh(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
valmunich:

You think¿ sad
I know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.