Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration (426 Views)

Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Jonathan: APC Is Creation Of My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by bugs2: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday said the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was as a result of the deliberate policy of his administration to entrench democracy in the country.

Jonathan spoke at a roundtable conference in Abuja tagged: ‘The Other Side of Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration’, through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim.

He said his administration allowed the opposition parties to merge, thus creating a formidable opposition in the country.

According to Jonathan, his deliberate policy of promoting freedom of association made it possible for those in the opposition to merge in order to contest against the ruling party.

He said the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has never been afraid of the APC, and enjoys its attacks and criticism because the opposition party remains its creation.

“President Jonathan believes a strong opposition is good for our democracy. The opposition should be very grateful to Mr. President. Say whatever you want to say, it doesn’t matter, we enjoy it,” the president said.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/jonathan-apc-is-a-creation-of-my-administration/
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by oluwafemi113(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
smiley
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by tp10: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
k
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by olas24u(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
oloshi!olori buru ku ,omo ale
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
No sir!!! the opposition party came because you and your party failed Nigerians, Because you Neglected and played us for fools
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by oduastates: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nope.
It was created because of your power drunkenness, mismanagement, clan-dictatorship and corruption.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by GboyegaD(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Whatever this GEJ of ours drink is too strong for him. O don't know if he thinks he is talking to kids each time he speaks.
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by thomasina: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
I tot d formation of any political party (opposition or not) was a creation of the Nigeria constitution (electoral act) which is in existence before his advent! I don't understand GEJ..I really don't understand him!
Re: Jonathan: APC Is A Creation Of My Administration by ramdris(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dumbest comment from any President (both past, present and even the future) in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Gen Buhari When He Took Over Power As A Military Head Of State / Political Photos. / Court Shuts Out UPN From Participating In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.