Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. (1515 Views)

Who Have Noticed This / Common Misconceptions About Snakes And Facts / Very Funny:- Everybody Is Busy Talking Election But None Of You Noticed This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by dablazor: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I spent atleast a minute trying to decipher what section best suit this post and got tired.. I believe mods would move to an appropriate section.

I joined Nairaland in 2012 and became active mid 2014. I am more of an observer and I notice there have being a whole lot of ludicrous prototypes/misconceptions and others on this forum, here are the top twenty I could remember for now;

1. Every record made or broken in the world is either by an Igbo or a Yoruba man, infact Adam and Jesus are either Igbo or Yoruba, since the human race started everyone is once Igbo or Yoruba, even God is either Igbo or Yoruba.

2. Every Muslim is a terrorist

3. Every nairalander is either APC or PDP, and anyone that maintains a different opinion from yours on Nairaland, even if it is on a romance subject he/she has to be insulted because they belong to the opposition party.

4. All dirty people no matter their race, tribe or location are Yoruba, infact there is not a single dirty person in the Igbo land.

5. The Igbos and the Yoruba don't even talk to eachother in real life, and when they meet its all guns and machete, blood always flow.

6. Anyone that questions some perplexing subject from the bible is considered the first son of lucifer and anyone that chooses to use logic in anything christianity and the bible is a demon that needs to be casted and shouldn't be educated if need be.

7. Nigerians are the only sensible people in the whole world.

8. Ibadan is just a pile of mud and cave men (I believe this till December last year).

9. Three (3) out of every five (5) Female undergrad in Nigeria are runz girls.

10. All female feminists are not worth getting married to.

11. Every romantic guy you meet is Yoruba.. forget about his skin color or country of origin

12. All Nigerian girls are cheats.

13. Any reputable black American has Nigerian roots, and Nairalanders are root tracers.

15. Goodluck Jonathan has being sleeping ever since he got to power, infact he has never done anything for the Nigerian people.

16. Everyone in Lagos is either Yoruba or Igbo, infact Nigeria has just two tribes.

17. Every bad/good thing that happens in Nigeria, even if its something that can't be controlled by any individual no matter how powerful the said individual is should be blamed or credited to either Buhari or Jonathan.

18. All professors in Nigeria are of the Yoruba ethnic group, as a matter of fact, Yorubas are the only ones that get some education, and everyone from Northern Nigeria is an illiterate.

19. Every business oriented person in Nigeria is Igbo and the Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that know how to make money.

20. Everyone speaks Yoruba, even in Anambra and Kaduna states.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Viktoh(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
cool
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
make i book space grin
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by tobechi20(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
You forgot hausas are illiterates

1 Like

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by taiocol: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
But It's true na, Nigerians are the only sensible people in the world smiley
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by ronald4lif(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Number 2 and 6 are the most annoying. angry

In reference to number 2 - when a Christian commits murder especially in the west they say he's depressed, he has mental issues, and all sort of incomprehensible stuff. But when a Muslim commit same murder before you say jack they have put the terrorist tag on him. Even if there's no traces of him being an extremist. There have been more Christian wars than Islam wars in the world. Yes one may argue that the Christian wars were hundreds of years ago but history still remains regardless.

In reference to number 6 - I will just say I will always apply rational reasoning than buying 'everything' (no matter how illogical they are) written in the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by cokacoola(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
dablazor:
I spent atleast a minute trying to decipher what section best suit this post and got tired.. I believe mods would move to an appropriate section.

I joined Nairaland in 2012 and became active mid 2014. I am more of an observer and I notice there have being a whole lot of ludicrous prototypes/misconceptions and others on this forum, here are the top twenty I could remember for now;

1. Every record made or broken in the world is either by an Igbo or a Yoruba man, infact Adam and Jesus are either Igbo or Yoruba, since the human race started everyone is once Igbo or Yoruba, even God is either Igbo or Yoruba.

2. Every Muslim is a terrorist

3. Every nairalander is either APC or PDP, and anyone that maintains a different opinion from yours on Nairaland, even if it is on a romance subject he/she has to be insulted because they belong to the opposition party.

4. All dirty people no matter their race, tribe or location are Yoruba, infact there is not a single dirty person in the Igbo land.

5. The Igbos and the Yoruba don't even talk to eachother in real life, and when they meet its all guns and machete, blood always flow.

6. Anyone that questions some perplexing subject from the bible is considered the first son of lucifer and anyone that chooses to use logic in anything christianity and the bible is a demon that needs to be casted and shouldn't be educated if need be.

7. Nigerians are the only sensible people in the whole world.

8. Ibadan is just a pile of mud and cave men (I believe this till December last year).

9. Three (3) out of every five (5) Female undergrad in Nigeria are runz girls.

10. All female feminists are not worth getting married to.

11. Every romantic guy you meet is Yoruba.. forget about his skin color or country of origin

12. All Nigerian girls are cheats.

13. Any reputable black American has Nigerian roots, and Nairalanders are root tracers.

15. Goodluck Jonathan has being sleeping ever since he got to power, infact he has never done anything for the Nigerian people.

16. Everyone in Lagos is either Yoruba or Igbo, infact Nigeria has just two tribes.

17. Every bad/good thing that happens in Nigeria, even if its something that can't be controlled by any individual no matter how powerful the said individual is should be blamed or credited to either Buhari or Jonathan.

18. All professors in Nigeria are of the Yoruba ethnic group, as a matter of fact, Yorubas are the only ones that get some education.

19. Every business oriented person in Nigeria is Igbo and the Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that know how to make money.

20. Everyone speaks Yoruba, even in Anambra and Kaduna states.
bet sorry go ass, didj u set and type all these Plasea ansersad
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Odyssseys: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
So u quote the entire op to type this thrash wey no even dey comprehensible? You must be an APC member.

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Ngwakwe seun OAM4J ishilove pls move to FP abeg

1 Like

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:

2 Likes

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by dablazor: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
taiocol:
Typical :/
Odyssseys:

So u quote the entire op to type this thrash wey no even dey comprehensible? You must be an APC member.
As I was saying...
tobechi20:
You forgot hausas are illiterates
Lol true
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by dablazor: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:
Loool just ignoring him till I could comprehend his language.
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Beamborla(f): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
You are so on point.
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
dablazor:

Loool just ignoring him till I could comprehend his language.
The dude is a kinda boring guy trying hard to be funny but it's a pity he's getting more boring.....

1 Like

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Prototype?? LoLcheesy
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by cokacoola(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Odyssseys:

plasea dot briang taraba fight in two thesesad
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Odyssseys: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:

The dude is a kinda boring guy trying hard to be funny but it's a pity he's getting more boring.....
As in the guy no get sense.
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by joywendy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
so true and annoying angry

unfortunately this doesn't end on nairaland, even in the real world it is something you see everyday.

so many people with backward mentality.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by ifex370(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
space
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by ivyT(f): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
taiocol:

True talk my dear wink
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oh look, we have our own in-house analyst
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by paranorman(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op, you know, it's been a long time i had a deep smile; i mean i smiled and felt its easing effect down through me body.
Thanks for making me smile sir. I love the way the humour connects with the sarcasm
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by dablazor: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:
You are so on point.
Thanks ma smiley
Odyssseys:

smiley
Orijin101:

Lol just went through his posts, the struggle is real.
joywendy:
so true and annoying angry

unfortunately this doesn't end on nairaland, even in the real world it is something you see everyday.

so many people with backward mentality.

God help us.
Lol yeah most of them exist in the real world, except the Igbo Yoruba thingy, I haven't experienced such bad blood in real life, maybe cuz I haven't being around much anyway.
paranorman:
Op, you know, it's been a long time i had a deep smile; i mean i smiled and felt its easing effect down through me body.
Thanks for making me smile sir. I love the way the humour connects with the sarcasm
Thanks and its my pleasure sir smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by ronald4lif(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Odyssseys:

Nah, he's a PDP member, coming from his PRO. wink
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by malonephill(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
cool
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by Freiburger(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
21. Every Nigerian in diaspora is a slave out there. Especially in the Uk.
Re: General Nairaland Misconceptions And Prototypes I Have Noticed. by RobinHez(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Typing...

(1) (Reply)

Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones / 20 Harsh Truths Of Life That You Never Accept / Dr. Yaffa Bey, The Freemason War Against Ancient African Civilization & Freewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.